Print Page | Close Window

Sons Manifest!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46578
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:51pm

Topic: Sons Manifest!

Posted By: Clay Sikes
Subject: Sons Manifest!
Date Posted: 06/19/2014 at 9:24am

Faith is a gift from God, but does not come into maturity until it is tested. Faith MUST BE TESTED to mature. ‘Faith test’ are, in the beginning, hard on our flesh, but eventually guide us into incredible ‘peace in the midst of the storm.’ Those bearing the heavenly title ‘Overcomer’ are those whose faith has been ‘tested’ by the fire of affliction, who walk with a limp, and carry the ‘mark’ of God. In today’s world there are many ‘overcomers’ in training; and these ARE who “the whole creation is groaning for.” There is a graduating class soon to walk the isle and receive their diploma. When these graduates ‘hit the earth,’ the Kingdom will come in demonstration. Get ready earth “for the manifestation of the sons of God!”   

These men and women are fearless, bold, obedient, and one with God – He in them, they in Him – ONE! Agendas? They have none, except His. Purpose? To glorify the Father. The Army of God is gathering. Purpose is being revealed for just such a time as this. Get ready!

The most exciting time in the earth’s history is upon us. Soon, and very soon a shaking will begin, and the world’s system will diminish before our very eyes; and in its place will come a Kingdom not made with human hands – the Kingdom of God. The kings of this world will soon know the fragile state of their kingdoms, as those ‘tested sons’ arise with Kingdom answers – Josephs, appointed and anointed. Only those whose complete and utter dependence is God will come through this shaking unscathed. Self-dependency will be exposed in every area of life. Test this word; try it in the depths of your being. To some it will bring fear; to others a rejoicing. Fear of the Lord is healthy; run to Him while He can be found.

Rejoice O ye sons, your time is at hand!

-------------
Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 06/20/2014 at 4:38am

Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Gary Preble
Date Posted: 06/20/2014 at 8:09am

Thanks Clay. Through your prophetic word you shared on OpenHeaven
awhile back titled "The High Cost of Maintaining Your Identity", and the truth
revealed that could only come from a heart seeking His Glory.The Lord is
looking for a few dead men. He's not interested in "improving me". I consider
myself in training, that being tried in the fire, the only gold that remains is
His Glory being manifested out of me. He has given us His Spiritual DNA!!!
Overcomers!!!

Print Page | Close Window