Print Page | Close Window

YOU ARE THE ONE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=47675
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:29am

Topic: YOU ARE THE ONE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: YOU ARE THE ONE
Date Posted: 07/02/2014 at 8:22am

YOU ARE THE ONE

By Ron McGatlin

Probably most godly thinking people today look at the world condition and its many serious predicaments and think something like, “somebody ought to do something.” So much injustice as Christian people are being slaughtered and driven from their homes and lives like cattle. Christians are now being grossly persecuted in much of the world. Godly and good people are progressively being seen as mean and bad fit only to be destroyed by an increasing number of the world’s people. Terrorism is a constant threat and is now threatening to become terror armies rushing upon nations to kill all who will not bow to them and their gods.

Bringing it down to our own home town areas, the changing is obvious in the places where we each live and have a level of personal familiarity. In America where I live, it is clear that things are not as they ought to be. Families, marriages, children, work situations, educational situations, the economy, the government, and even many churches appear to be infected with some form of godless erosion.

Somebody ought to do something!

If you can see and understand the things written in these first two paragraphs, you probably think that most everyone sees these things at least somewhat like you do. Wrong! A portion of the world’s people actually think these things are great and that they are finally freeing the world of Christian religion’s tyrannous influence over their lives. Leaders of some nations are glad to see the erosion of the once powerful God influenced Christian nations of the world, some because of greed and others because of their religious beliefs.

However, there are some valid reasons for the erosion and decline of America and other western nations. Reducing this to its core for understanding, it is obvious to us that God has much more than enough power and ability to protect and keep the powerful western nations that He raised up and blessed in the past. However, it is also obvious that He is not doing so in this season of faltering nations that are rotting at their cores. The very rudimental and obvious reality is that the nations have turned their backs on God, ignored and even ridiculed His word, and chosen to turn to false gods.

So somebody ought to do something. But what!?

God has offered an alternative all along. The alternative is for the people of God within the nations to humble themselves, and pray, and seek His face, and turn from their wicked ways; then God would hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I am not at all sure that this alternative is now open to save the nations. However, it is and will be open to heal the land. I am also equally certain that the time of great trouble will not be avoided. The reason is simply because His people have proven beyond a doubt that they are not yet willing to humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways, and truly seek His face with their whole hearts.

The intention of the enemy antichrist armies is to destroy God from the planet. However, God will use this evil for good to cleanse the earth and purge His people. After the onslaught of antichrist propaganda and terror-related oppression has done its work of causing the remaining people of God to be fully willing to truly humble themselves, pray, and seek God’s face, and turn from their wicked ways, then God will heal the land. God’s kingdom from heaven will then have freedom to fully reign upon the land.

Whether you can believe it or not, God has prepared and is preparing a people who are experiencing His kingdom reality now within their being and in their lives. These maturing sons are to help the people turning to God and His kingdom reality to survive and prosper in the time of great oppression. Across the world sons of God are quietly awakening to an extreme desire to see the love and works of God in their area of influence. In the Spirit I see many places in spots across the land where God’s presence will tabernacle with His people to sustain and guide them through the adverse times.

These groups of people being trained and led of God to “do something” are YOU and me. Yes, if you can hear and believe these things, you are one being prepared for this purpose. God is planting burning desires of love in you to “do something” and now is the time for it to begin.

God has already planted His seed in you to be something, a son of God manifested into the world. He has planted into you His desire for your spot or part of the world. Literally cities, portions of cities, counties, areas of your familiarity wait before you and others to rise up and obey what God has put within you to be and to do.

God has done and is doing His part in planting His love and life in your heart to be and do His will on earth as it is in heaven. Yet many who are called by His name sit and wait for God to do something by Himself or through somebody else. They are waiting for God to do something more than He has already done in giving them His leadership and His empowerment through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

While the Holy Spirit pours out in them strong desires to be and do, they continue to sit and wait to be sure it is God. Some want a full plan laid out before them before they will take the first step. God has given them the first step and will give them the next step when they take the first. God is not angry with these people, and in His love He is closing in the things around them pressing in on them so that they must decide to take that first step into the reality of living as Christ in this world by the Spirit of God.

Yes, YOU are the ONE who can do something. You can do something about your area and everyone doing something in their area will have an effect on all. Lead those around you into the pure holy love that God will pour into them. By His love they will be cleansed of false gods and made ready to lead others through this time of tribulation as they flourish in the light under the dome of the kingdom of God reality now.

This is all the work of God to will and to do His good pleasure in His people. As you abide in Him and He abides in you, He will plant His vision in you, His desire for you and your area. Not for you to do it in your strength or with your ability apart from Him. But so that your belief can cause all the natural earth to begin to supernaturally adjust to bring about God’s desire on earth as it is in heaven. Our area or part has to do with both the nature of service or ministry that we are to provide and the geographical area or areas in which we are to serve or minister. Your vision from God may be a part of a vison or word given to someone else and it will always fit together with other God given visions.

Our part is to receive the vision through our intimate relationship with God and believe what God has said to us or is showing us. Then pray that vision back to him. Visually take the vision in your hands and lift it back to Him and ask Him to bring it forth from heaven in the earth. As you pray and believe His vision, it begins a supernatural process of things in the natural beginning to line up to bring forth the plan of God from the spiritual realm into the natural realm. This is the first step of the will of God from heaven coming forth on earth.

This is not a quick pray and receive type of thing. A seed that is planted takes time to grow into place. If it is God’s vision and you receive it, then it is your part to hold on to the vision. It will come in its time, if you do not loose heart and faint. Many God given visions have been lost because the people got side tracked or grew weary and abandoned the yet unborn vision. This is a kind of spiritual abortion.

As you continue to pray the vision back to God let yourself see it happening in your mind. Get familiar with it and feel how it will feel. You will find God will tweak the vision, and it will change a bit as more detail and clarity comes forth. Watch for the things to come forth in the natural that are needed to form the vision. You will begin at some point to share the vision with others who will receive it and agree in prayer for it. Others will begin to see parts of the vision in more detail. Powerful holy angels will be released into the world to help carry out the word or vision of God.

The enemy may send in well-meaning people with other ideas for you to seek after that would take you away from the vision or word God has given for you and your area. It will be easy to prioritize the words, thoughts, and ideas that are brought to you. If they do not lead toward the word, vision, or goal that God has given you, then they are not for you. They may be a part of what God is doing but not a part for you to give room in your heart to be planted.

The heart of man is God’s creation center on earth. Whatever living seed is planted with faith in the heart of man can grow forth into the world. This is God’s plan for man ruling and reigning on earth with God. This was Adam’s original job in the Garden of Eden. He walked with God and managed the Garden according to God’s leadership. Consider how much more affective it is for God Himself to tabernacle in and with us to lead and empower us to bring forth His will and work by the faith and life of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

“If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” - Jesus

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 07/02/2014 at 10:49am

There is much wisdom in this word and in it something for my husband and
I. Thanks for sharing.

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 07/02/2014 at 12:37pm

What a wonderful word of truth Ron. I truly believe God is preparing His people for such a time as this. I think that the Holy Spirit made it clear that this is the time for us to be ready and to go forth under His leading in the areas God is sending us to.

Some it will be to their home, families, workplaces, churches, etc in their home town. Others are going to be sent to certain georgraphic spots to gather the harvest to do the very work you just spoke.

This was a great blessing brother. Thank you for sharing it by the Holy Spirit with us.

-------------
Henry Falcone

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 07/03/2014 at 4:14am

Last night,I was out with my Pastor and a small group of
prayer warriors,we went to several of the parks in the
city and reclaimed the land for the Glory of God. We
prophetically spoke acts 4:29-31 over each area. In each
park was a specific different divine appointment, very
powerful. God is moving through he prayers of His people.
God bless you......

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 07/05/2014 at 6:49pm

Wow!! Ron, The Spirit of the Living God is moving. You said, "God is planting burning desires of love in you to "do something" and now is the time to begin. His desire for your spot or part of the world."

Just this week He was talking to me about being the piece of the puzzle where you fit. As Ephesian 4:16 says for each joint to supply, we are to influence the pieces of the puzzle where we are connected with the Light and Love of God. Today I received a phone call and a granddaughter has gotten the same vision. Praise God!! Then here you have this timely word. Oh my!! He is doing an awesome work in and through us and as each piece provides the supply to those pieces of the puzzle, it will fill the earth with His glory. The mystery of the Kingdom is just like a picture puzzle. Not until all pieces are in place do we see the final production.

While reflecting yesterday about the birth of our nation and how it has changed from when I was a child, 83 years ago, it made me feel sad. I thought about the Statue of Liberty in New York harbor that was a symbol of freedom for those who were seeking a better life, away from oppression. Our freedoms are disappearing in the natural but there is a symbol that will never go away. That is the Cross on the hill of Golgotha which gives us freedom forever, if we accept the free gift of salvation in Christ Jesus. During the day God was pouring His love into my heart and showing me some of the things He was wanting me to step into.

Ron, may God keep giving you revelation to confirm to us what His will is for each one of us. The details we must seek after as we encourage one another to keep seeking the One who has the Plan. Our calling is following in the footsteps of the Master, as He only spoke and did what His Father, and our Father willed.

Travailing as He gives the travail, to birth His Plan and Purpose in the earth for His glory. HalleluJah!!

Looking forward to the day when we can meet Him face to face and get to know each one of you. HIs love, HIs Great Love, to all!!!

Posted By: Danita Arnett
Date Posted: 07/05/2014 at 7:39pm

Ron,
I just want to say first of all how very happy I am to have found this site of like-minded people. This is my first time to post but I was so very excited to read this word that I believe is so very important.

I also feel that we(America)have passed the point of humbling ourselves & turning back but that it will be through the fires that we will see the Light shining brighter in the darkness. The Lord showed me back in 2006 that a time of great darkness would be coming to America but many will run to the Light that they see in His people. They will want to know our God for they will recognize that our God is the real God because we will be supernaturally sustained during these very difficult times that are coming upon us.

Thank you & God bless you! We must be prepared so that we can shine brightly & remain strong for Him.

In Christ,
Danita

Print Page | Close Window