Print Page | Close Window

DEPTHS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48395
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:41pm

Topic: DEPTHS

Posted By: tina henry
Subject: DEPTHS
Date Posted: 10/09/2014 at 12:44am

THE LORD HAS HAD ME GIVE SEVERAL WORDS CONCERNING THE DEPTH THAT HE IS TAKING HIS PEOPLE TO MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING OUT TO GO TO A PLACE WITH THE LORD THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GO TO BEFORE. NOW IS OUR SEASON TO PRESS IN LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND THE LORD HAS WAITED FOR YOU FOR MANY YEARS AND IS SAYING THAT DOOR IS OPEN RUN THROUGH IT HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO THE DEPTHS IN HIM THERE IS MUCH WE WILL NEED IN THESE COMING DAYS. ALL THAT WE NEED IS COMING WITH ENCOUNTERS WITH THE LORD.REVELATION, INSIGHT, AND UNDERSTANDING ARE ALSO THE CALL WORDS FOR THIS SEASON . THE WORD SAYS IN ALL YOUR GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING AND ASK FOR WISDOM THE LORD STANDS READY TO ANSWER THOSE PRAYERS

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/09/2014 at 9:32am

YES YES YES! AMEN GOD!

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 10/09/2014 at 1:35pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wwWFsSlNQ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wwWFsSlNQ  still

A

Matter

Of

Substance

We are and must be the living matter and substance of the kingdom of God 

Let Me be all that matters in your life for it is in this place dreams turn into reality , visions begin to walk before your very eyes , as your words put My creation into motion for "truly" as Elijah stopped the rain and waited for the clouds return in faith , "truly" I shall do greater exploits through my children that become My AMOS ( A Matter Of Substance ) for Me and My Kingdoms expansion for my time is near and you are the tent pegs that I expand through .

So "speak" My Kingdom into existence for I AM The Substance as I AM The Matter and Formula to all things eternal in and through Me alone " God Almighty " .

Numbers 24:3-9 

3 and he uttered his oracle: "The oracle of Balaam son of Beor, the oracle of one whose eye sees clearly,

4 the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty,

who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened:

5 "How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, your dwelling places, O Israel!

6 "Like valleys they spread out, like gardens beside a river, like aloes planted by the LORD, like cedars beside the waters.

7 Water will flow from their buckets; their seed will have abundant water. "Their king will be greater than Agag; their kingdom will be exalted.

8 "God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. They devour hostile nations and break their bones in pieces; with their arrows they pierce them.

9 Like a lion they crouch and lie down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse them? "May those who bless you be blessed and those who curse you be cursed!"

Hebrews 11:1

1NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].

Hebrews 11:1 (King James Version)

Hebrews 11 1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/09/2014 at 1:55pm

Good one Jeff!

Posted By: tina henry
Date Posted: 10/10/2014 at 10:13am

JEFF
TRULY AMAZING PRAISE GOD THANK U BLESSINGS

Print Page | Close Window