Print Page | Close Window

ASCENSION LIFE FROM HEAVEN

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48458
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:28am

Topic: ASCENSION LIFE FROM HEAVEN

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: ASCENSION LIFE FROM HEAVEN
Date Posted: 10/15/2014 at 11:04am

Ascension Life from Heaven

By Ron McGatlin

How will we live in the season of deep darkness covering the earth?

Most likely unless there is an abrupt change toward God across the earth in the next months, the increasing judgment of darkness will overcome masses of the people.

At the same time of great darkness upon the people of this world, the glory of God is risen upon and within the chosen people of God. The most powerful time of great harvest by the moving of the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) is soon upon us. The time of the transfer of the wealth of the wicked laid up for the righteous is part of the season of strong judgment upon the mixture in the house of God and the wickedness of the world. When people are removed or stripped someone else possess their stuff.

Recently I happened to catch a portion of a Christian TV program. The minister in charge had seen some pictures shortly before the show. They were photos of some of the atrocities currently being perpetrated against Christians by Muslims. The photos were of brutal executions. Among the photos were some of Christian children dressed in their nice church clothes who had their heads cut off and laid beside their bodies. This minister was so upset by a glimpse into the reality of the brutality of Islam that the show had to be stopped several times for him to regain enough composure to continue. He was sobbing and crying out things like, “This cannot be, and this cannot happen!”

Our Two Lives

Paul once said something like, if our hope is only in this life, we are of all men most miserable. Obviously Paul was speaking of two lives: one earthly and one heavenly, one natural and one spiritual and supernatural. Traditional interpretation is that this heavenly spiritual life was only available after we died and went to heaven.

The spiritual reality is that eternal spiritual life is now available in us by the manifest presence of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost. This is a life in which we experience abundant heavenly life – a life in which there is no death – a life in which ten thousand can fall at our side, and it will not come near us. Psalm 91:7, “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.” We will not be overcome with depression from grief and remorse. Our hearts will not fail from fear. Bitterness will not overcome us with its poison.

In the Holy Ghost we will lie down in green pastures with the Lord to a table prepared for us in the presence of our enemies. Though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil, for His rod and staff will comfort us (Psalm 23).

Paul said it this way, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” (Gal 2:20 KJV).

The supernatural spiritual life that Paul lived was in fact the life of the resurrected Christ living in Him by the Holy Ghost. It was a life of many miraculous works and tremendous ministry achievements among the Gentiles. It was also a life of extreme persecution and hardships with victory by the strength of God in Paul’s weakness. He lived in the Spirit and walked in the Spirit in an ascended life above natural life and its negative circumstances.

His first life was natural and religious even going about persecuting Christians. His second life came after a spiritual encounter with the Lord after which He reckoned himself dead but alive only as Christ lived in him. The life of faith that he lived was by the faith of Christ Jesus who gave Himself to provide supernatural heavenly resurrected life in us by the Holy Ghost.

Ascended Life in the Holy Ghost

Many, if not most, Christians especially in recent past generations have made a grave error in failing to fully accept and respect the life and power of God in the Holy Ghost. All of the great works done by the giants of faith in the Bible were done in the power of the Holy Ghost. All of the miraculous works of God done today by faithful men and women of God are entirely done through the ministry of the Holy Ghost. Christ and Father God are in us by the Holy Ghost. The Bible was written as faithful men of God were moved by the Holy Ghost. Power for real holiness and purity is available to us in the Holy Ghost.

You and I will only endure the season of judgment coming upon this world in the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of God is the source of all of our spiritual strength. The main and first evidence of the invasion of the Holy Ghost in the life of a person is the pure holy LOVE of God filling the life of the believer. The power, wisdom, and peace of the resurrected life of Christ all flow in the pure holy love of God in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God is in the Holy Ghost (Rom 14:17). Faithful men and women of God must again be moved by the Holy Ghost to accomplish not only the endurance of the darkness ahead but to be a part of the great harvest of the ripened fruit of making kingdom disciples to re-populate and rule on Planet Earth. The entire wealth of this world will be given into the hands of the purified holy mature sons of the kingdom. Truly the meek shall inherit the earth. Loving kindness and peace will not provide strife but the reality of the kingdom of heaven on earth. All the systems of Planet Earth will be restored over time as the presence and glory of God fills the earth through the men and women of God filled with the Holy Ghost.

The supernatural reality of God in man has been demonstrated in Christ Jesus in His incarnate life lived by the Holy Ghost. As a natural man His mighty works of miracles were done in the Holy Ghost that came in the form of a dove to abide in Him at His baptism. The redeemed sons and daughters of God on earth today have inherited the same potential that Christ Jesus had when He was on earth in the same Holy Ghost.

We have only slightly begun to imagine the potential of godliness by the Holy Ghost in us. Mature spiritual people of God fully cleansed by the blood of Jesus and filled with the resurrected life of Christ in the Holy Ghost are completely free from any hindrances of thoughts or agendas derived from personal needs or desires that do not align with the direct desire and instruction of God by the Holy Ghost.

True kingdom freedom allows the fullness of Christ in God to fill our lives and all things are possible to us. This is the great value and victory of the severe times of judgment we are now entering. All and everything in our lives that caused us to vary from the perfect will of God is destroyed in the fire of judgment. Everything in our lives that was a distraction from total allegiance to God is burned and no longer is a factor in our lives. We live only in God and have no life at all apart from Him. The glory of heaven in our life in God far exceeds even the greatest of things in our past natural lives.

We are created spirit beings living in natural bodies that have been hindered by the lack of God in our lives by the Holy Ghost. We have no life in God in this life on earth apart from that which flows through the Holy Ghost. That is why Jesus said that all sins could be forgiven except blasphemy or disrespect of the Holy Ghost cannot be forgiven. There is no life of God in this life that does not flow through the Holy Ghost. There is no Jesus and no power of God in us apart from the Holy Ghost.

Throw off the limitations of doubting or disrespecting the work of the Holy Ghost and ask God to baptize you with His Spirit. Ask to be endowed with the fresh reality of the original Pentecostal impartation of God in the fullness of the Holy Ghost that endued the awaiting disciples with the empowerment of the resurrected life of Christ. God will pour His Holy Ghost into us as He did the people who were waiting obediently to be endued with power from on high at Pentecost.

The choice is ours.

Each and every one of us who have been born again in Christ Jesus have the earnest of the Holy Ghost within us. We can choose to remain with only this down payment of the fullness of the life of God, or we can choose to seek the greater fullness of the Holy Ghost completely filling us and saturating us in a true baptism of the Holy Ghost. God will never overtake you and force you to make the decision to seek more of God in the Holy Ghost. He will never violate your will. Your decision is in your hand and not in His hand.

Ascending to the higher life in the Spirit is our escape from being overcome with the atrocities from the evil hordes. They are accursed children trained only in evil and fit only for destruction that are now being released for the purpose of destroying mixture from the people of God. (2 Peter 2)

Eventually after these forces of darkness have done their work of severe persecution, they will destroy one another as the fire of God is poured out upon them. Those among the vicious armies who will turn to God with their whole hearts and turn away from the antichrist spirit that leads them can be spared to become part of the kingdom of God.

God is not willing that any should perish but desires that all would come to repentance in Christ. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

One of the saddest things of the many things that I have observed in my 81+ years is the lack of willingness of much of the western world to repent and turn from their ways of mixture. If this true repentance had occurred years ago, we would be living in a different world today. However, this will finally happen in this Day of the Lord that we have entered but apparently only after severe judgment when only a remnant remains of the once powerful Christian nations.

The one greatest thing that I have seen is the forming of a remnant of true kingdom people filled with His love and power by the life of Christ in them by the Holy Ghost. These are the seeds of the future fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven to come forth in this Day of the Lord.

Much love and blessing,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 10/18/2014 at 2:19pm

Many, if not most, Christians especially in recent past generations have made a grave error in failing to fully accept and respect the life and power of God in the Holy Ghost. All of the great works done by the giants of faith in the Bible were done in the power of the Holy Ghost. All of the miraculous works of God done today by faithful men and women of God are entirely done through the ministry of the Holy Ghost. Christ and Father God are in us by the Holy Ghost. The Bible was written as faithful men of God were moved by the Holy Ghost. Power for real holiness and purity is available to us in the Holy Ghost.

You and I will only endure the season of judgment coming upon this world in the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of God is the source of all of our spiritual strength. The main and first evidence of the invasion of the Holy Ghost in the life of a person is the pure holy LOVE of God filling the life of the believer. The power, wisdom, and peace of the resurrected life of Christ all flow in the pure holy love of God in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God is in the Holy Ghost (Rom 14:17). Faithful men and women of God must again be moved by the Holy Ghost to accomplish not only the endurance of the darkness ahead but to be a part of the great harvest of the ripened fruit of making kingdom disciples to re-populate and rule on Planet Earth. The entire wealth of this world will be given into the hands of the purified holy mature sons of the kingdom. Truly the meek shall inherit the earth. Loving kindness and peace will not provide strife but the reality of the kingdom of heaven on earth. All the systems of Planet Earth will be restored over time as the presence and glory of God fills the earth through the men and women of God filled with the Holy Ghost.

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/18/2014 at 2:29pm

Amen!

Earlier I was hearing HG say that the children cannot
conform to the ways of the world. The world has to and
when it's all over, will conform to the ways of the kingdom
of God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess
that Jesus is Lord.

Blessings!

Quo

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10