Print Page | Close Window

Are You Weaned? by Mary Dovie

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48718
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 7:08pm

Topic: Are You Weaned? by Mary Dovie

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Subject: Are You Weaned? by Mary Dovie
Date Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:24pm

Are You Weaned?

by Mary Dovie

“For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil”   Hebrews 5:12-14 NKJV.

“My child, I hear the squalling cries from the nursery, but it is not the sound of newborn babes. It is the sound of whining children who refuse to be weaned. They refuse the strong meat of My Word that will make them strong and nourish them so they will mature properly. These are the ones who want to return to the crib and even refuse to walk on their own feet even though they can. These are My people who complain and accuse Me of being unfaithful.

No natural child enjoys the weaning process, but it must be done. Milk cannot sustain the growing natural child; meat and other foods are needed. The very act of natural growth demands more than what milk can provide. This is true in spiritual maturity as it is in the natural.

I desire to release end-time revelations to my people, but many of them have to be taught again the fundamental principles of life in the Spirit. My people are called to pray (some do) but many want to parrot a traditional prayer not even giving Me a minute of their day.

It is time that the squalling, complaining, and demanding ones are weaned so they can become the mighty men/women of God I created them to be. I AM Faithful, True, and will never forsake My dear ones. The true and righteous love I have for My people demands that I see them progress in their spiritual growth and attain higher spiritual revelation knowledge.

Come to Me in the hour of pressure and stress and ask Me to show you the path of spiritual maturity that will take you through to victory. What the enemy sent to destroy you with, I will use to mature you, and strengthen you causing you to have great victories. Yes, your faith will become unshakeable. Then you can laugh at your adversary as you plunder his kingdom.

Look to Me. Lean on Me. Come sit at the table with Me and partake of the strong meat of the Word as I reveal it today. Receive My grace to digest and comprehend the mysteries hidden in My Word for this is the day of revelation. Shalom.”

“Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, Like a weaned child with his mother; Like a weaned child is my soul within me”   Psalm 131:2 NKJV.

Scriptural References:

Matthew 11:28-30; 12:29;   Mark 3:27;   Luke 11:20-22
1 Corinthians 14:20; Hebrews 6:1-2;   Revelation 3:7,14,19-21.

~ Mary
“In God We Trust”

Print Page | Close Window