Print Page | Close Window

THE SPARK OF LIFE - IGNITION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=49493
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:27am

Topic: THE SPARK OF LIFE - IGNITION

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE SPARK OF LIFE - IGNITION
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 8:27am

The Spark of Life – Ignition

By Ron McGatlin

Today, in this writing and by a flaming sword in the mouth of many prophets, God wants to ignite an explosion of joyful powerful life beyond measure, passion and strength aflame with joy unspeakable and full of glory. Forget your circumstances and your woes and lift your eyes to the mountain of God. Hear the heavenly music of glory lifting our spirits into the vast expanses of heaven’s abundance of righteousness, peace, and joy.

Let our souls be ignited with the holy fire of His heavenly love and irresistible power to conquer the enemies of God. No man can stand before us because God and His glorious power from heaven is with us. No evil, no foe, nothing can stand against the supreme power of Holy God in us and with us.

Let the fire begin in our hearts and explode into the atmosphere around us. Leap into His presence without reservation or hesitation. Shout for the glory that is fallen upon us in this hour. Abandon our fearful and tired bodies and mindsets, fly into the realms of Glory, and receive the impartations of the joy of the Lord.

Be strong in the Lord and mighty in spirit and heart to conquer all that rises against God with the contagious joy of Christ in us. This is our time to arise in spirit and inner strength of the Lord’s joy. Let the strength of holiness of God within flow out of our mortal bodies transforming us into flaming ministers of the fire of God. There is no enemy that can stand against us, none that can dampen the holy enthusiasm of God in us the reality of the glory of God now and forever.

The World is the Lord’s

This world does not belong to the devil or to any enemy of God. As we arise in the great joy of the Lord, the power of heaven is released in us, and powerful Holy Angels are instantly with us to work with us in delivering the fire of love that destroys our enemies and brings complete victory over all darkness of the world. The light of Glory has arisen upon us.

Eat and drink of the Lord and all He has provided. Shout and dance in His presence for the end of the long season of depression and restraint is past. The lid has been removed – prison doors are opened, and the streets are filled with the glory of God. Run and not walk, shout and not whisper, sing loudly the joyful melodies of heaven come to earth.

Our deliverance has come, the light is here, and the glory of God is round about us. Peace on earth is in our hearts and flowing out of our mouths. Our tongues are on fire with the heavenly words of the oracles of God. Our time of full redemption has come and nothing shall remove it from us. The Spirit has taken up full residence in every heart that welcomes Him. Rejoice for the Lord has come to bring us to His full life and the full expression of the life and love of God of heaven exploding into our world.

The Spark that Ignites the World

You and I are the spark of heaven’s life to ignite the fire of God in every believer in the world. Our lives in this world are the fire of God that will release the supernatural spiritual heavenly explosion of God to cause the world to become the kingdom of God.

Oh, you say, “I can’t do this. I am just too weak and weary from the journey of fasting and fighting.”

Take a big mouthful of the honey in the Rock. Open your mouth, and eat again of the body and blood of the fullness of God. Feast upon His every word and promise. Open wide and ingest the strength and the power of the JOY of the Lord. He is our victory. He is our strength. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Arise and shine for our light has come. There is nothing more for which to wait. Reject all that is from the past life of darkness and open to the brightness of the glory of God pouring out upon and within us. There is no foe, no other god that can stand before us, for the Lord God is with us and will never leave us or forsake us.

Abandon the life of striving, doubts, and fears and joyfully leap into the sphere of glorious joy that is in front of us right now. There is no reason to wait or hold back. Shout from the house tops that which God is speaking in our hearts and hold back nothing from the life of Christ Jesus now abiding within us. Let it now be released out from us as the shot heard round the world – the spark that ignites a firestorm of God’s love and power exploding into the atmosphere of our lives, our homes, our communities, our cities and across the country side to the entire world – the world of maturing sons and daughters praising God in the strength of the Joy of the Lord.

The battle is the Lord’s. Set your minds, your affection, upon the things of heaven not on the things of this world. Be strong and very courageous in the Lord. Do not go to your grave taking with you anything God has put within you to deliver to this world. Now get up from the sick bed of despair and walk in the joyous victory of the Lord. Empty your God-given cargo of love and joy to the world now while breath is in you.

Death of the Ominous Giant

Who are you, O giant who stands to blaspheme the Lord God Almighty? Who are you that plants fear in the people with your threats and terror? Who are you that the sons of God should bow before you? Who are you but a demonic giant of darkness that for a moment swings a sword of judgment upon a wayward world? Who are you but one that shall perish by your own sword? Sons of the true God shall finish you and your evil works; with your own sword shall you perish?

Saints of God, all failure is behind us. All lack and foolishness is behind us who have turned to God with our whole hearts and thrown off the works of darkness to kiss the Son and embrace the fullness of His life now in us on earth. Glory and power are unto the Son, the Lord, Savior, and King of glory. Lift up your heads, oh you gates, and the King of Glory will come in to our world. Now is the day of the salvation of the world. Fierceness of the darkness and evil spreads fear and terror among the people who have turned away from their God. Now is the day for all who fear to turn back to the God of heaven now on earth whose arm is not shortened to save all who will come unto Him with their whole hearts.

Losing Our Life to Find Life

There is little value in deliverance for those who will only turn back to their foolishness as soon as the terror is past. Only those who turn with their whole hearts to be consumed in the pure holy love of God and thereby purified forever can abide in the secret place with the Most High God for preservation and to bring forth the fullness of the reality of the kingdom of God from heaven on earth. Do not be deceived, a cry out to God to preserve your foolish sinful ways of life for your own pleasure will not suffice. Turn now with your whole heart and live in the strength of the joy of the Lord forever.

All who will lose their life now for the sake of Christ Jesus and His gospel of the kingdom will be saved to become a firebrand in the hand of God to administer His love and power in the time of harvest. Everyone who finds their life in the things of the mixture of light and darkness of this world will lose their life. That is, they will lose the life of God’s love and power doing the works of Christ in them now in this life.

The joy of the Lord in us is the greatest tool we have to cause people to turn their lives over to Christ Jesus. Everyone needs and desires strength and power in life. People seeing the joy of the Lord in us is our front line witness that attracts their attention. Then when they experience the miraculous love and power of the Lord in our lives, they are drawn toward Him. Those who had in the past found their own lives in this world will be drawn to the Lord to lose their old lives and find the abundant eternal life in the kingdom of God now and forever.

The joy of the Lord in us in the midst of a world in darkness will affect the world. Everyone around us will be affected by the joy of the Lord. Those who are willing will be drawn to the light of the joy of the Lord and become firebrands of the kingdom of God. Those who are not willing to be drawn to the Lord will be repelled into further darkness and eventually removed from the earth. There shall nothing enter the New Jerusalem ruling city of the Kingdom of God life that defiles. (This is not necessarily addressing their eternal destiny. It is assuredly addressing their life destiny on earth in this life now.) Many lives may be shortened by an unwillingness to come toward the glory of the joy of the Lord pouring forth in the people of God on earth.

This is an extreme time that calls us to higher life in God. Extreme darkness demands extreme light. The joy of the Lord is the light of our souls that turns weakness into the mighty power of the living God releasing all that God has put within us into the world.

Darkness cannot prevail in the brightness of the light of God shining forth. It is fully time to remove from ourselves anything and everything that shrouds or covers the unlimited brightness of the joy of the Lord releasing the glory of His LOVE and POWER transforming a frightened and weak world. Now is the day of the Lord, the day of the coming of the Lord into full power as Head fully connected to His Body here on earth. The day of victory in Jesus our Lord, Savior and King.

Thank You Jesus! Amen!

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 9:44am

Encouraging and rallying words in here! This is not meant
to lesson the words, but it reminds me of cheerleading to
rally the team and also to get the onlookers involved. We
need those strong encouraging words in the midst of all the
sweat on the field or perhaps discouragement from the
stands, we need the voices shouting to encourage and rally
the troops. And not everyone needs enjoyed encouragement if
their own encouragement is high for the time, however that
strong shout of support impels them on with increased
fervor to take the enemy DOWN and push on through to
victory!

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 2:19pm

Ron-
It is a good thing I w as sitting down when I read your post because the Lord's witness was so strong that I was completely undone! I've been hearing: the Joy of the LOrd is your strength for weeks and yesterday started hearing : explosions of fire: the Flight of the Phoeonix;
and Victory Fleet Day. As I was reading your post I heard: " barnstorming", which I had researched maybe a year ago. It reminded me of many years ago when my husband and I were returning from Denver to Colorado Springs at night. We were in a lightning storm and saw a barn hit which immediately burst into flames!
Song of Songs keeps coming to mind, especially in regards to "The time of Singing has come."
I concur with Kimberly's reference to Cheerleading. I never had the privilege but one of my daughters did.
Keep hearing: 76 trombones led the BIG parade!
Enough said. BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

Posted By: Tage Mathisen
Date Posted: 02/27/2015 at 10:34am

Dear Ron,

About one week ago, we were at at conference and the
Lord spoke to me so clearly that it ressonnated in my
whole being:

"who for the joy that was set before Him endured the
cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the
right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2b

Since that time, Amanda Leonard shared her word about
joy and I wrote a word about it and now reading your
amazing word about the joy of the Lord.

I told Dana that there is something amazing about His
joy since He could endure the cross for the joy that
was set before Him. We have asked Him to release the
depth of His joy into us so we can now His joy in
fullness too.

We are expecting great things to come out of this. It
is like I see us laughing in the face of the enemy
because He has set a table filled with His blessings
and the enemy hates it, but we will choose to rejoice
and be glad in it.

May you and your house be filled with the depth of His
joy as we come into agreement with heaven to celebrate
His goodness and His mercy.

Much love and grace

Tage and Dana

-------------
1Soul 1Nation is an Apostolic Ministry Team who advance the Kingdom of God through ministering empowerment, destiny and purpose to the Body of Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/1Soul1Nation

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 02/27/2015 at 6:43pm

Digging the Wells of Righteousness

James 3:17-18 
 17But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all
pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of
mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
18Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of
righteousness
 For we have all these things I spoke of in your spirit
from the Kingdom and it is lodged in you waiting to be
released ! So wake up the spirit within you and take hold
of your claim !

We are digging the Wells of Righteousness back into the
world again , and when you strike the Motherload My Well
of Knowledge will spring forth forever and nothing can
get in its way . Hold onto the truth and drill with vigor
for my glory will be found within the same well and burst
forth for all to see !

So don't put down the shovel or lose your pick for we
have a huge reward to uncover together and with you in me
and I in him the kingdom will last forever and ever ,
never ending or beginning and all will be well ...

Now Go forth  and do well what is to be done  , not to
falter or slow for the prize awaits those with ernest
desire and will cover you with Showers of Glory forever .
. .

Genesis 26:17-19 
 17 So Isaac moved away from there and encamped in the
Valley of Gerar and settled there. 18 Isaac reopened the
wells that had been dug in the time of his father
Abraham, which the Philistines had stopped up after
Abraham died, and he gave them the same names his father
had given them.

19 Isaac's servants dug in the valley and discovered a
well of fresh water there.

Isaiah 12:2-4 

2 Surely God is my salvation;
       I will trust and not be afraid.
       The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song;
       he has become my salvation."

3 With joy you will draw water
       from the wells of salvation.

4 In that day you will say:
       "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
       make known among the nations what he has done,
       and proclaim that his name is exalted.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window