Print Page | Close Window

The Coming Elishas Of 2015!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=49496
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:46pm

Topic: The Coming Elishas Of 2015!

Posted By: Clay Sikes
Subject: The Coming Elishas Of 2015!
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 9:49am

There is a movie out entitled 'Whiplash,' which describes what some in the Body of Christ face - trials, upon trials, upon trials; but take heart, as this 'Whiplash' will fade as the night turns into day. Use this frontal assault to your advantage, as it is final preparation of His authority, love, and power emerging (from you) during a time of great darkness.

This place of complete vulnerability, weakness, and exposure is stripping the last vestige of pride and self will. Let it fall, and let the pain do it's work. The Elishas are coming!

The true value of any circumstance is measured by how 'high' it takes us in spiritual revelation. Often these spiritual highs are introduced by physical 'lows,' things in the natural that seem defeating, overwhelming, and devastating. In fact, much in the way of Kingdom revelation comes in just this fashion (Acts 14:22).

Never waste your trials - they are designed for good (Romans 8:28), though extraordinarily painful. It is difficult if not impossible to see beyond what some call "the pain of circumstance," yet with pain comes great spiritual growth. It is a matter of choice to become bitter or better; the lone letter separating these two words is 'I.' I am the only one who can say, "I choose to let this better me, and not embitter me."

This is not an easy lesson, and can ONLY be accomplished by humbling ourselves under the mighty hand of God; receiving His grace to walk through the trials this life brings. The time of preparation is almost over, as soon the world will see a first fruits company, the man-child, true sons and daughters emerge from the rock they have been hidden under.

The old Elijah order has passed, and the new Elisha order is rising. Jezebel will have no reign with this new company who insist on no mixture, compromise, or false doctrine.

"Let God arise and His enemies be scattered."

-------------
Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

Replies:

Posted By: LonnieMackley
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 3:31pm

Good word Clay, thank you for sharing it.

-------------
http://lonniemackley.tripod.com/

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 02/25/2015 at 4:31pm

AMEN - LET IT BE!

Posted By: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 02/26/2015 at 2:32am

Yes and Amen.

Print Page | Close Window