Print Page | Close Window

"The Betrothed" - Mark Wattenford

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=49700
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:46pm

Topic: "The Betrothed" - Mark Wattenford

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Subject: "The Betrothed" - Mark Wattenford
Date Posted: 03/18/2015 at 9:31am

Sent: Thu, Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm
Subject: "The Betrothed"

"The Betrothed"

I saw two women standing before the Lord. These were both “betrothed” to the Lord. One had been betrothed to Him for many years. The other seemingly not even yet betrothed to Him. As I watched I saw the Lord speaking to the one He had known for many years and was begging, pleading with her to come to Him and receive of Him. I saw she was well cared for, had a house and land and many things... but I saw as she said she has so much to do and was at times angry with the Lord for not seeming to do more for her... yet... at the same time... would not allow Him to do anything for her. When He would try... she would get upset and angrier with Him because she did not like His actions. The Lord kept begging. This one He had known... became not very attractive, but the Lord still had the same love. But she kept getting worse and worse and kept treating the Lord with more disdain and mistrust all the while “running everything” and not allowing Jesus to put his hand on anything to help. I cannot convey the amount of patience and pleading I saw Him give... but the more He would the more she resisted and became worse... I could see He used to kiss her... now when He tried... she either saw it coming and would hurry to involve herself in a “project” to dodge the kiss or if He was able to kiss her... she did not return it... just cold limp lips. She just let Him kiss what were like dead lips and when He backed off, she went on about the usual... seemingly even hating him for each attempt to kiss her. Then I saw the Lord lean back as if sad.
The second woman had nothing, no home, no land and to me was very beautiful... though seemingly all smudged and dirty... but extremely beautiful. She just stood there as if she was uncomfortable standing before the King of Kings looking as she did... Then I saw Him offer this Same Love to the second... the second struggled saying I am not worthy of this, I am all dirty, but what I saw was a heart of the second that wanted that Love so bad she would do anything to get it. The Lord responded and said... I need one to receive my love... I am not talking about your “smudges”... there are enough servants and cleansing waters and perfumes in my house to make you clean and beautiful... what I am asking is will you take my Love?”... the second... young and beautiful, but smudged said, “Dear sweet Lord, of anything I would, I would receive your precious Love”... through some coaxing The Lord finally got her to see that He needed to give her His Love. And really, she needed it more than anything. Then she finally opened and began to receive it. Then I saw what I have no words to describe... the glory of the Lord came forth upon her with love that caused me to fall to my knees. And the second received His Love and the first did not even see it happening. I saw what I have no words to explain... the intensity and the glory and the care and the power. The Lord said to the second... “Unto thee then shall I pour out my Love because you will receive it, unto thee will I pour out all of my blessing because you receive me, unto thee will I abide because when I kissed thee, ye have kissed me in return,... unto thee will I come and provide, not in a little... for I am a rich man and I come and shall provide for thee with riches and honor and my name” I shall give unto thee the riches of my house and the full love that is in my heart”. I heard the Lord speaking Love phrases you would find in the Song of Songs... they were all the words He had in His heart for a Bride... and the words He would have covered the first with, but they were all given to the second... because the first did not want them and had become sour in her heart and thought that she did not have one who cared; that in fact she was the one who cared and not Him at all, but she did not care as she thought. Her care was in fact done out of anger toward the Lord, as if to say... “See I do things that show that I care... you do nothing... you have been nothing for me, but only a little”. I was so shocked at what I was seeing and hearing on both sides. Then I saw the Lord's heart almost as He seemed to be poured out before the Father as with tears for the first pleading before the Father ( remember He stands ever interceding for us ) but was doing this on behalf of the first... then it was as though I heard the Father say... “Only shall you provide her with her basic needs, you shall do this... she has refused your love and has enmity even in her heart towards you... therefore you shall provide her only with which to survive, because she is still your betrothed she will not be left without to die, but she shall not receive from your hand the riches”. “The light of your Glory shall not rest upon her nor shall she receive the knowledge of your love. Let her be. The Lord did not have a choice... he just let her be and was given, or had made arrangements so that her basic needs were met... but all the time I saw her struggle and struggle always insisting and grumbling she had to do everything for herself and take care of herself. Then the Lord turned to the second and an order was given and it was as if all heaven heard the voice from the Lord. He proclaimed His love and His joy toward the second and commanded that nothing be withheld from her... that she was to be taken in and her “smudges cleaned” and then I saw riches beyond belief as the Lord then said... “You shall not toil at all, you shall not put your hand to work as the former... you shall take in my Love and my Life and I shall bestow upon you my Light and my Glory and you shall know the riches I have for thee... but know this... you shall never toil again... you shall not work... you shall but be with me, by my side... as I shall perform it all. It is in my hand to do and to perform and it is my joy to take care of my betrothed and you need not care, for I shall care... and I saw riches beyond belief given her, but more than anything I saw the Love of God upon her which was all her care. Her care was not for the riches but she was purely raptured up in the Love of Christ upon her and stayed in that content... as He rose up and ordered all the work to be done for He was a rich man and had a multitude of servants to take care of everything... she had no need of anything to do but to receive His love and all He wanted was to receive it back. Then I heard a small voice say to me... “What is this to you that you see”? And I said... “The former is the church... those that have said they know the Lord, yet will not receive in this time the Love that He is trying to give her.” And the voice said... “And what of the second?” and I said “This is also one who has known the Lord but has become smudged by the world, without house and land and truly is of a broken heart from hurt and from feeling “smudged” before the Lord. She is hurt and without and only cries out for Love... this is also of ones not yet betrothed but who shall hear the offer of this Love in this time and shall receive it and the glory upon her and the riches of the house”. And the voice said, “Thou hast seen truly and right”. As I said, I could only see the Love from Christ that was opening up and the glory that would rest upon the second and no words can I find to describe it or even the magnitude of what I saw the Lord stand up and purpose in His heart to do for the second, all the things the first had refused because of her blindness and her anger toward the Lord... He had not been what she had wanted Him to be..., but she would not take the time to find out what He really was. To the second will be given all that the Lord pleaded to give to the first... and the first shall be looked after, but only in a sense of minimal care as she resisted anything really beyond that... and even thought that the care she did receive was because of the work of her own hands and not that it was from him at all... so she stayed bitter but “maintained”. The second received the fullness of the Lord and the Glory of Him rested upon her and she was not made to toil at all. This is a picture, a scene of what is happening this very moment. The Lord is pleading with the former... she is resisting in bitterness and the Lord is turning His eyes to the one who receives His love and is returning His kisses to Him when He kisses her. I can only plead and feel the same pleading in my own heart for the church to get hold of this and stop and look, because this is a very, very serious thing to miss what is being held out to us by the Lord. He will not go any longer without one to receive His love... He will not go any longer to be without one who will Love Him in return. Eventually the former will see this Love being given to another and will react in all kinds of ways... from repentance and change as into one like the second. And others will become angry, hateful and some even murderous. I ask any and all to take this to heart; what has been written here."

Mark Wattenford

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 03/18/2015 at 11:11pm

Amen

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: BrendaTealy
Date Posted: 03/19/2015 at 4:47am

Yes. I see this happening.

Thanks for posting this word Sherry

Brenda teal

Print Page | Close Window