Print Page | Close Window

Preparing - Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=50901
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:44pm

Topic: Preparing - Mary Clark

Posted By: JaneGreenstein
Subject: Preparing - Mary Clark
Date Posted: 06/25/2015 at 4:17am

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
mhtml:%7B9736D3D6-7132-4202-B363-0F78C049293A%7Dmid://000000 24/%21x-usc:mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - - barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Preparing

June 24, 2015

prepare – get ready, arrange, organize, plan set up, practice, put in order.

I am preparing My bride. I am putting on the finishing touches. Much needs to be done before the day of presentation, but I am quite capable of handling it. You may count on Me.

I am doing a marvelous job of preparing My bride. Many of you are thinking that there is too much to be done if I am to present her soon, but I want you to know this: I am doing a marvelous work. It is most pronounced in underlying areas that needed to be bolstered by My hand. I am tweaking a few things here and there. Yes, the final touches are being added also. So I say to you, dear one, succumb to My promptings. Follow My lead and lets get this show on the road.
I am eagerly putting in some things that will cause the world to sit up and take notice, and for this endeavor I definitely need your cooperation.

Give Me the lead and follow, dear one, and know that the final preparations of the Lord God Almighty on His Bride are definitely underway. Yes! They are definitely taking a shape of which I am proud, proud to call My own, and proud to present as My highly favored beloved!!!

-------------
Jane Greenstein

Print Page | Close Window