Print Page | Close Window

Circumstantial Evidence

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=51263
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:44pm

Topic: Circumstantial Evidence

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: Circumstantial Evidence
Date Posted: 07/23/2015 at 7:12am

Circumstantial evidence is just that, for the Kingdom is taken by force and in this force you shall find GRACE and LOVE that ABOUNDS in "NURTURE" as a slalom of Shalom(Peace) for PEACE Pierces the Darkness for Darkness understands it not.

"MY LOVE ADORNS YOU" as a blanket of Protection /0\

So use it always to Penetrate the walls you see and discern for I AM LOVE and in this we must agree for us to "BE "ETERNALLY ONE" through this ETERNAL LOVE *

Even now My Children "ARE" overcoming fear for though it is a weak spirit of intimidation its foundation is a Lie and its goal is to steal hope from the Overcomers of MY TRUTH that "I AM ETERNALLY FAITHFUL" !

So cast aside ALL condemnation and run to the Voice Of TRUTH for I know the plans I have for you and they are eternal and Hope is their Foundation for I AM your Hope, Your Glory but most of all your SAVING GRACE and Cornerstone of Your Faith in ME.

So come abide in Me for I Abide in you in Spirit and Truth(THE WORD) !

Galatians 5:1

5 In [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and completely liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off].

John 1:5

5 And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not

John 1:5

5 And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it].

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window