Print Page | Close Window

LIVING LOVE BEYOND

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=52315
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:24am

Topic: LIVING LOVE BEYOND

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LIVING LOVE BEYOND
Date Posted: 10/28/2015 at 2:27am

LIVING LOVE BEYOND

By Ron McGatlin

God is bringing people together in holy gatherings, solemn assemblies of great spiritual depth. In God’s presence heaven is opening to the gathering of His chosen people. Father God and Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit are present in and among His people. Holy angels (ministering spirits) are with us for a greater work deep within us beyond what we have known in the past. 

We shall forever reflect on the day that God does this work in our lives. The day when we are finally fully crucified by the cross of His love.

GOD IS CREATING A NEW HEART WITHIN US: HIS HEART, HIS SPIRIT, HIS LIFE, HIS LOVE.

THIS WORK OF GOD IN US IS BEYOND KNOWING JESUS – BEYOND ALL WE COULD ASK OR THINK – Beyond being born again, beyond spirit filling, beyond repentance, beyond charismatic experiences of supernatural miracles of healing, beyond kingdom teaching – YES, ALL of these things may be done in us, for us, and to us. Yet God is bringing a work beyond all of this in our day.

All who are receiving this work of God have suffered and endured strong opposition to come to this time and spiritual place of receiving God’s heart transplant. There are those who are not yet making it to this spiritual place of receiving His heart.

If you make it to this place, God chose and selected you, and you have endured greatly troubling life situations that have threatened your ability to go on with life in this world. For some it has been more than you thought you could bear. Truly, we will NOT go on in this world as we were. We have indeed come to the end of ourselves.

You may have felt the devil was destroying you. And truthfully the devil is killing, stealing and destroying you and your life as it was in the past. That thing which we cherished the most has been threatened with extinction. God is removing our past lives, our heart’s desires, the core of our life is dying in this day.

God is removing our past lives to replace our heart, our innermost being, our life with His life, His heart, His love in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

God is speaking to us about a whole new life lived by the Spirit deep within our being and not by the guidance of our human intellect and desires. A supernatural Spirit life completely free of human or demonic interference or disruption. A life of the pure LOVE of God direct from the throne of God.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you… (Ezekiel 36:26)

Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them… (Ezekiel 11:19)

Try as we may to change our lives away from dependency on fallen worldly wisdom, we continued to be a mixture of heavenly wisdom and dependence on fallen worldly wisdom.

There have been many reformations and revivals. However, we the church have never been free from the guidance of fallen worldly wisdom and therefore never able to truly become the fully purified holy bride the Lord has destined us to be.

That all changes in this day, not by anything that we can do beyond coming into full agreement with what God is doing in us.

As lambs to the slaughter, we willingly come to the cross of the love of God.

This is the day we die and are resurrected in the resurrection life of Christ Jesus and the Spirit that raised Him from the dead to a new life that is not our own.

The earth has long groaned in waiting for this day. Heaven rejoices with us at the end of the old life to the arising of the glory of the life of Christ in us – the end of the fallen world’s wisdom of foolishness and the beginning of the fullness of the pure holy wisdom from heaven flowing as rivers of living water into the world from the deep well of Spirit within our innermost being.

No longer will we draw from the stagnant cistern of worldly wisdom in our minds. We will now draw from the deep well of heavenly wisdom from the everlasting flowing well of living water deep within our innermost being. Christ in us is the flow of glory transforming the world around us.

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. (Revelation 22:1)

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. (John 7:38)

And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. (Ezekiel 47:9)

The magnitude of this great exchange of our entire inner system of life being surgically removed from our spiritual guts and replaced with the resurrected living Christ in the Holy Spirit may not be clearly visible as we endure the early pangs of death. However, after the new resurrection Spirit life is installed into our being, the glory of God will fill our entire being and flow out from us. The flood of God’s powerful LOVE crucifying us and becoming our nature of Christ in us could not be seen or understood in our natural minds. It is beyond understanding but completely peacefully merged into the Spirit within us by God.

Do not fear little flock; it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. - Jesus

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 10/28/2015 at 4:31am

Ron,
As I read your post I was reminded of an interaction I had with the Father in 2007 and felt led to post it.

August 5, 2007 11:00 am
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the privilege of being here with You. Thank you for loving me enough to show me the things in me that do not look like you. You are love. You are life.

I know it does not look to you like your life is accomplishing anything, but that is not truth. You are exactly where I need you to be. You are on the operating table and we are doing open heart surgery. You gave me permission. Don't you remember? Your heart is bare and laid open for me and others to see. Trust Me to find and remove anything that hinders your heart from flowing in the pure stream of My love, love for others. This is how you love me. This is how you look like me. This is how you follow Me. Rest in knowing that I am the finest of surgeons I see and know what needs to be removed and I am able to do it without your help. All I need is your permission.

Lord thank you for showing me where there is a problem with my heart.

The heart pumps blood to every other part of the body, and if what it pumps is not pure, it will infect the body and not purify it. You are a living sacrifice. Your job is to stay on the table.

Oh, Daddy I need more grace.

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/28/2015 at 8:41am

I love reading your interactions with God, Cindy!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 10/29/2015 at 6:38am

Thank you Cindy and Kimberly for your responses. God is moving in a very special way this day. First within and then from within into this world. God is removing all else from within us to make room for the literal life of Christ Jesus to fully abide within to live His life where we once lived. So much love is simply arriving within us. We are not pulling or reaching for it. It is just pouring into our inner being leaving room for nothing else. Awesome time to die and really live as the resurrection life of Christ lives BIG within us and does all that is in His heart to do in this world through His humble loving people of His glory. Christ in you the reality of glory from heaven on earth now.

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 11/02/2015 at 6:33am

God is bringing people together in holy gatherings, solemn assemblies of great spiritual depth. In God’s presence heaven is opening to the gathering of His chosen people. Father God and Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit are present in and among His people. Holy angels (ministering spirits) are with us for a greater work deep within us beyond what we have known in the past. 

We shall forever reflect on the day that God does this work in our lives. The day when we are finally fully crucified by the cross of His love.

WE EXPERIENCED THIS REALITY THIS PAST WEEKEND IN MONTREAT, NC.

Print Page | Close Window