Print Page | Close Window

A TIME FOR REPLENSHING HAS COME!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55380
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:21pm

Topic: A TIME FOR REPLENSHING HAS COME!

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Subject: A TIME FOR REPLENSHING HAS COME!
Date Posted: 07/10/2016 at 5:36pm

Beloved, a word for those in need came to me tonight.

A time of replenishing is upon you. I am breathing my Spirit upon you in ways you have never seen or experienced before. I am giving you the supply you need not only to run the race, but to finish the race.

Draw closer to me, come closer into the depth of my presence. My presence will replenish you every time you come and be with Me. I will replenish your strength. I will lift you up on eagles wings. You will run and not grow weary, and you will walk and not faint.

Come to Me, and let me breath upon you of my Holy Spirit. My Spirit will replenish you each and every day to draw closer and closer to Me. I am giving you an endless supply of My Spirit to live Holy. I am giving you an endless supply of my spirit to live righteously. I giving you an endless supply of my Spirit to walk before Me, so that where I am you will also be.

I am lifting you into new heights so I can give you new vision, even deeper vision to penetrate the enemies camp, to expose the enemies lies. I am replenishing you when you think you are at your weakest point.

Like a refueling airplane refuels fighter jets in mid-air, so is my Spirit coming and bringing you the refueling and replenishing you need to finish the race.

Look for me in those places you feel weary. Look for me in those places that seem hard to deal with and hard to bare.  Look for my breath to come upon you and replenish you with the grace and power you need to overcome.

For what is impossible with men is possible with God. I am replenishing your heart with my breath for a greater clarity of purpose and understanding of my Kingdom plans. This day will not come upon you unawares. You are my friends and you will know what I am doing.

I need you to lean the new way of drinking of my Spirit. I need you to look for me everywhere and in every place. My breath of life is there to sustain you even more. My breath abides within you, but I have more breath to fill your spiritual lungs with. I must increase your spiritual capacity for my presence to fill you. I must increase your spiritual capacity for the increase of my glory to burn in your heart for the nations to see.

Let me replenish you today. Let me teach you how to live, abide and to drink continually of my Spirit. Did I not say out of your bellies shall come forth living waters?

My replenishing winds have begun to blow upon my Own ones. Many have felt the movement as a breeze from heaven, but soon my replenishing wind will come like a whirlwind in the midst of your heart. It will come to lead you into the power of the supernatural glory of my Father that will shake heaven and change Earth.

Just as the Holy Spirit brewed over the Earth, He is now hovering over you while being in you. My breath is going to empower you supernaturally to do things you have dreamed about.

For the works I do, even greater works shall you do. Not greater than what i did. But now oh Church I will do it through a multi-membered Bride who has made herself ready for me.

I am releasing my replenishing breath upon those who are waiting upon me. Those who are continually making the gaze of their soul upon me will burn like fire because of the wind of my Spirit. They will find my replenishing breath, life and power fill them like never before. They will do exploits in my name that will shake nations.

Open up your hearts to receive my replenishing breath for it is filled with the power of my love for you and my people. It is filled with the power of the love that the Father has for me to give to you. I have sent my Spirit to start the work, now my spirit will come and refine you like gold and silver and replenish you to finish the course set before you.

I am here. I am here. I am breathing upon you this night. Open up your heart and receive the breath of my spirit upon you to replenish you, to strength you, to lift you up out of despair and hopelessness the enemy has tried to put upon you.

I am breathing now upon those who open their heart to me, Arise my love, my sister, my bride, and let us leap tonight upon the mountain of spices. For there I will give you my love forever.

I have given you the keys to the kingdom and I am breathing upon you this day to lift you up to that place with me. My replenishing breath has come!

-------------
Henry Falcone

Print Page | Close Window