Print Page | Close Window

THE EAGLE WITH THE WORD ON HIS WINGS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55546
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:34pm

Topic: THE EAGLE WITH THE WORD ON HIS WINGS

Posted By: SuzanneLachapel
Subject: THE EAGLE WITH THE WORD ON HIS WINGS
Date Posted: 07/29/2016 at 4:50am

VISION:

In a vision I see a finger point to an eagle with wide open wings. The following Words/scripture are imprinted on its wings. “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

GOD encourages HIS people to rely, trust and wait upon Him at all times and during all circumstances. Let not HIS people go forth in their own strength and tire and grow weary but let them take heart in knowing that He who does a wondrous and awesome work in all who abide in HIM will, with Divine Grace, Mercy and Strength carry them far above all the difficulties and trials of this world. Sometimes you might not even feel His presence but know that He is always with you, even unto the ends of the earth. You believe in Him! Trust HIM! He has you covered and hidden in the protective shadow of His mighty wings during this your wilderness experience. Believe that you will soar the heights with He who bore you up. Praise GOD and thank you Lord.

Related Verse:

Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions. (Deut. 32)

You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself. (Ex. 19:4)

Consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. (Heb.)

*** But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle to fly from the presence of the serpent to her place in the wilderness, where she was nourished for a time, and times, and half a time. *** (Rev. 12:4)

Keep the Faith, always

Replies:

Date Posted: 08/17/2016 at 3:56pm

Reup

Posted By: Liv Helmore
Date Posted: 08/20/2016 at 12:14am

Hi Suzanne

thank you for this beautiful word

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Date Posted: 08/20/2016 at 7:27am

When in danger, the eagle does not react and fight, but instinctively flies upward towards and into the light of the sun.

Date Posted: 08/22/2016 at 2:24pm

Hi Liv,

I'm glad the Word blessed you! PTL.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for sharing that info about the Eagle. Interesting and meaningful!

Blessings,
Suzanne

Print Page | Close Window