Print Page | Close Window

THIS IS NOT AN INTERMISSION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55704
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:22pm

Topic: THIS IS NOT AN INTERMISSION

Posted By: SuzanneLachapel
Subject: THIS IS NOT AN INTERMISSION
Date Posted: 08/18/2016 at 7:42am

"STAY TUNED IN THE SPIRIT……LISTEN INSIDE TO THE MYSTERY OF FAITHLFULNESS" (Spoken Words)

INTERPRETATION:

The mystery of faithfulness is the glorious riches of the indwelling Christ IN you.

Like an antenna that picks up receptions and is tuned to a specific frequency, so it is with the faithful Believer who is tuned to GOD (the highest frequency of all) via the Holy Spirit made available by the finished works of Jesus Christ. When a radio announcer calls listeners to stay tuned it means that the latest and most recent news will be disclosed. On a different level of understanding and in accordance with the tenets of the New Covenant, so it is that the Holy Spirit discloses: announcements, revelations, exhortations, solutions, guidance and encouragement to HIS people’s hearts and minds. A faithful people who love HIM and keep His Words. In brief, faithful Believers are called and encouraged to keep their spiritual antennas calibrated and tuned to the highest frequency of all during these great days of change and preparation.

Related Verses:

For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him. (Is. 64:4)

Whereof I (Paul) am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even THE MYSTERY which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. (Col. 1:25-29)

None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. Rather as it is written, NO EYE HAS SEEN, NOR EAR HAS HEARD, NOR HEART HAS IMAGINED WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM. BUT GOD HAS REVEALED IT TO US BY THE SPIRIT. ( 1 Cor. 2:8-9)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTs. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you ANOTHER COMFORTER, that he may abide with you for ever. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and SHALL BE IN YOU I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I AM IN MY FATHER AND YOU IN ME AND I IN YOU. HE THAT HATH MY COMMANDMENTS, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and I WILL MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?Jesus answered and said unto him, IF A MAN LOVES ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS : and my Father will love him, and WE (father, Son and Holy Spirit) WILL COME UNTO HIM will come unto him, and MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my name, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS AND BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR. (Jn. 14;15-26) Cf. Joel 2:28, Jn. 16:5-16; Acts 2:1-13, 10:44-48; 19:1-7)

There had been a long intermission between the first and New Testament as the Old Prophets and people awaited with wonder and anticipation for the mystery to be disclosed. It continued after the Crucifixion as opposing forces continued to battle against the Woman’s seed to keep the mystery from manifesting in this world. But as the saying goes, the Word is out! And who can stand against the Lord, the Son of GOD from Heaven who is the Word?! Keep loving GOD, abide in HIM and HIS Word and listen to what the Spirit says.

Stay tuned, great things you shall hear, see and experience.

Keep the faith.

Print Page | Close Window