Print Page | Close Window

Scribal Watch Report for October 2016

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56026
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 6:52pm

Topic: Scribal Watch Report for October 2016

Posted By: Deborah Taylor
Subject: Scribal Watch Report for October 2016
Date Posted: 10/04/2016 at 7:42pm

Scribal Watch Report 
October 2016

The month of October is a time of increased spiritual warfare. Be relentless in prayer.  Watch and pray!  The move for power and control will intensify as the elections draw closer.  I heard the Spirit of the LORD say, "Let not your heart be troubled neither be afraid for I AM coming with a sickle in My hand!"  A separation between good and evil has come.  The sickle of God will cut away anything that is not in and of Him.

Pray for mercy and for the men, especially African American men. Pray for men and women in police uniforms.  Pray for your sons.  Pray for your uncles.  Pray for your nephews.  God is calling America back to prayer!  A broken and repentant heart God will not reject (Psalm 51:17).  Cry out to God!  Cry out and spare not!  Where are the wailing women?  It's time to weep between the porch and the altar.  Weep for America, the nation is in trouble!   

Prayer Points:

Continue to pray for America.  Dark days ahead. Chaos and confusion, but God will bring clarity.  Pray for exposure on corrupt practices in government and falsifying election ballots.  "I will not be mocked.  If you sow injustice, gossip, hate, rebellion, this will you reap.  I am bringing bring judgment.  The covers are being pulled back on injustice and on unjust government officials," says the Spirit of the LORD.  

Prepare for blackouts coming to various states. Lean on God and forsake not the assembly of yourselves, whether at home or in a place of God's choosing.  God is present in the midst of  two or three gathered together in His name.  

Continue to pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Pray for God's timing in all things.  God will expose that which is done in secret.

Pray for the winter months.  I had a dream of an ice storm coming to the United States.  Prepare now.  Pray for the youth.  Again, I hear, "dark days are coming."  Make your home a sanctuary. 

Pray for exposure and disruption of terrorist attacks on various forms of leisure, entertainment, and large gatherings (i.e., sports events, parades, etc.).  The nations, the nations, the nations are gathering for war ask for God's mercy and perfect timing!

Pray for Russia, China, Canada, Istanbul, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Taiwan, California, Detroit, the New England states, and coastlands of America.  Pray for mercy.  If God is speaking you to move... MOVE!

Unleashing the Power of the Written Word

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on October 1, 2016

©October 1, 2016  All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to Scribal Watch Report at The Writer’s Inkhorn. 

Reprints allowed in full or excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

-------------
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly with Yahweh -- Micah 6:8

Replies:

Posted By: Clu Monroe
Date Posted: 10/05/2016 at 5:33am

Praying fervently... Thank you Deborah.

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 10/10/2016 at 11:29am

Hi Deborah,
I just saw the word "Connecticut" which is one of the New England states. Then, I saw all this water. The vision then focused on me wading through a flooded highway. The water was quite cold and a little past my waist. I don't live here I live in Virginia. Just thought I would share.

Take care and God bless,

Deborah

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window