Print Page | Close Window

The Key to Ultimate Spirit Rule on Earth

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56085
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:21am

Topic: The Key to Ultimate Spirit Rule on Earth

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: The Key to Ultimate Spirit Rule on Earth
Date Posted: 10/13/2016 at 5:17am

The Key to Ultimate Spirit Rule on Earth

By Ron McGatlin

The once shrouded and somewhat distant view of the kingdom of God within His people is today quickly becoming a much more brilliantly shining reality. We as human beings are the only creatures designed for God to dwell in and equipped to carry out His will and work on planet earth.

Recently a very good friend asked me a question by email that set me to seeking God for an answer. The question involved Jude 1:9: “Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, ‘The Lord rebuke you!”’ Specifically the question dealt with why Michael didn’t just rebuke the devil himself rather than saying “The Lord rebuke you!”

We know that angels can have much more power as created spirit beings sent from God than natural human beings. Many of us also probably believe that we as believers can rebuke the devil. At the same time most of us have probably never truly grasped the fullness of what that really means.

Sometimes revelation is like turning on a Spirit light in a dark room full of natural understanding and transforming it into living Spirit kingdom reality. Often for many people including Christians, the powerful keys to the kingdom of God are covered in a dark blanket of natural understanding and religious training.

Dear friends, I sincerely believe that if we truly grasp the depth and meaning of the truth that God is uncovering today it will release within us and out of us to the world a flood of the love, power, and wisdom of God to change the world.

ONLY THE LORD HAS ALL POWER TO REBUKE THE DEVIL.

THE LORD CHRIST JESUS ALIVE ON EARTH IN HIS REDEEMED PEOPLE HAS TOTAL POWER TO REBUKE THE DEVIL.

The New Creation person receives the Spirit DNA of Christ Jesus.

The Spirit blood of Jesus by the indwelling Holy Spirit empowers us as Spirit beings to become as Christ is in this world. (1 John 4:17). As purified holy mature Sons of God, we collectively have full authority to rebuke the devil and end His false reign of terror on Planet Earth. (Luke 10:19) (James 4:7).

This begins with rebuking the devil in our sphere of influence or measure of rule around us. As we do well in that limited realm, God will give us larger realms of rule to pour out His love, power, and wisdom to transform the land to the kingdom of God. (Luke 17:19) (Mat 25:23). As many Sons mature across the world in every nation, the devil is rebuked and the kingdom of heaven grows into place. (Heb 2:10) (Rom 8:14).

DO YOU GET IT? The life of the Lord in us is the only authority on earth to rebuke the devil from the land and release into this world the pure holy righteous kingdom of heaven ruling and reigning over the planet bringing peace on earth and goodwill toward man. The holy angels are empowered and sent by the Lord in us as Christ in us releases to them authority to destroy evil and release the glory of God upon the earth.

CHRIST IN US EMPOWERS HOLY ANGELS WITH AUTHORITY TO REBUKE THE DEVIL AND RECLAIM THE WORLD FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Before Lucifer was cast out of heaven in the Great War between the rebelling angels and the holy angels of God, they fought on more or less equal footing or authority. After Lucifer was cast out of heaven to the earth and became known as Satan or the Devil, he took up rule on the planet.

Because of God’s covenant word to mankind, man has authority to rebuke the devil on earth. Without man’s release and agreement, angels do not have authority to rebuke the devil on earth. Fully redeemed man is the carrier of the blood of Jesus, the DNA of Christ Jesus, Yeshua Messiah.

Christ Jesus came from heaven, born as a human being but with the DNA of Heavenly Father and not the fallen DNA of Adam. After living a perfect sinless life, Christ Jesus shed His blood on the cross spilling His blood and DNA upon Planet Earth completely defeating the devil forever.

After the crucifixion He was raised from the dead, ascended into heaven, and returned in the Holy Spirit to indwell His people on earth to complete the transformation of the world to its original design and plan of God, the kingdom of heaven / kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Man in Adam had originally given power to the devil in the Garden of Eden. Christ Jesus defeated the devil and restored the power and authority of the kingdom on earth to mankind establishing a better New Covenant in which the Spirit Christ abiding in mankind is to rule and reign on earth. (Rom 5:17) (Mark 14:24) (2 Cor 3:6).

Now in this day full and complete authority of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit rests within and upon the Sons of God on earth to implement the finished work of Christ Jesus of reclaiming the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God. (Luke 9:1) (Luke 10:19).

All authority rests in Christ Jesus, and He abides both at the throne of God in heaven and in His people on earth. Christ Jesus was Spirit in heaven with Spirit Father God before coming to earth. (John 1:1-18). After ascending back to the Father, He returned to earth as promised at Pentecost to dwell within His people in the Holy Spirit of God. (John 14:23, 28) (John 17:23-26).

Christ in us is the authority to empower the holy angels to destroy the works of the devil upon the earth. The angels have the power but lack authority to work on earth without the release of the authority of Christ in man to fully rebuke the devil on earth. CHRIST JESUS IN MANKIND, IN HUMAN BEINGS, HAS ALL POWER TO DEFEND AGAINST AND COMPLETELY OVERCOME THE DEVIL ON EARTH.

MANKIND, HUMAN BEINGS, WITHOUT CHRIST IN THEM BY THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE NO POWER TO DEFEND AGAINST OR OVERCOME THE DEVIL.

There is only one God ordained authority on earth. Mankind was created to rule and reign on earth for and with God as obedient sons and daughters of God to fulfill the will and purpose of God on earth. (Gen 1:26-28) (Gen 2:7).

There are ultimately only two spiritual forces that can indwell and affect the life and rule of mankind on earth. One Spirit authority is the true God and creator of all. The other spirit force is the renegade rebellious principality of Satan the devil, a fallen angel. Only mankind has the authority to determine which spiritual force will be released to guide the rule of earth.

There is no such thing as a neutral or human self-rule apart from one or the other spiritual force setting the tone and the color of the rule. The spirit of man is incomplete and will receive another spirit or Spirit that is considered by the person to be stronger than himself.

The Government of God

The only form of human government that will ultimately work is one in which Christ Jesus by the Spirit of God is the head of the government.

No form or style of human government will work if Christ Jesus by the Spirit is NOT the head of it.

God will not protect disobedient, once-godly nations that will not return to Him. The hedge of protection that once protected them from evil forces, that bring harsh oppression, will be taken away until the nation turns back to God or no longer exists. Usually there is a godly seed that will remain to restart a godly nation.

God can and will raise up godly leaders to rebuild the nations that turn to Him with their whole hearts.

Simply stated, God does not give godly leaders to ungodly people who will not turn. And He does not allow ungodly leaders to rule over godly people when they turn to God with their whole hearts. He will make a way of escape to victory and peace. (1 Cor 10:13).

FOR A WAYWARD NATION TURNED AWAY FROM GOD, GREAT DARKNESS AND OPPRESSION OF DEATH PRECEEDS THE BRILLIANCE OF RESURRUCTION LIFE.

There is no resurrection life until there has been a death. For those who come to Christ Jesus and have their old lives crucified in Him will receive the resurrection life of Christ Jesus within themselves now in this life. Jesus said, “He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it,” Matthew 10:39. Paul said, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me,” Galatians 2:20.

Enduring the Walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death

With the Lord we can walk through the valley of the shadow of death without fear and actually live in peace following the Lord Christ Jesus our Good Shepherd within us and among us. (Psalm 23).

Personally and nationally we are being changed to rule and reign with Christ in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Like a beautiful jewel we are being reshaped with much cut away and perfectly polished to become as Christ is in this world, a pure and clear reflection of the brilliant glory of God. “They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him,” Malachi 3:17.

“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom,” Luke 12:32.

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net  

Replies:

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 10/14/2016 at 10:46am

Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbjg2jCp0gs&list=PLf1pRBqGde mrcINs844-MPDDeL7_c1Ooe For you alone ~ City HARVEST CHURCH

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window