Print Page | Close Window

Turn to Me, My beloveds

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56395
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:22pm

Topic: Turn to Me, My beloveds

Posted By: Rose Cooper
Subject: Turn to Me, My beloveds
Date Posted: 11/23/2016 at 3:40am

While reading a few threads today the Lord suddenly spoke:

Oh My beloveds, My beloveds, why do you follow after false voices and false prophets who speak out of the idols in their heart? I
yearn for you all to turn to Me, the source of all life and truth, and to hear Me speak to you directly. These are one of the days
prophesied about in the Bible when I said that many will say 'He is there, or He is there'; I said then, and I'm saying again now
do not listen. There are those who perceive the change happening in the spiritual realm which is on the verge of being made
manifest. There are those who perceive the turmoil in the world that is a consequence of the spiritual change. There is change
coming My Beloveds, change I want you all to be prepared for, because it is a profound change of such magnitude that will utterly
change the way things are done. But when those who are receptive to the ripples of change interpret it as the end of days, My
Beloveds, oh how wrong they are. There is an end to an era. There is a new beginning. But there is so very much to still be done in
the world. So many deep truths I am in the process of teaching those who have drawn close to My heart. So many people to reach. So
many battles still to be fought and won.

My beloveds, please, turn to Me, the source of all life and truth and drink from My wells. I am the source of the living water that
flows from the throne. I am the source of the trees that are for the healing of the nations - and there will be healing! Great
healing. Great restoration. Great peace. Before war there is peace, and after peace there is war. It is in peacetime that you
prepare for war and My beloved children, there is a great war, the final war, that is yet to come, but before then I will make a
time of great peace during which the battle plans will be made, people positioned, troops trained and held in readiness. Do not
think for one moment the turbulence you see in the world at this present time of transition is anything like what is to come.

Turn to Me, My beloveds, I hold all truth in My hands for you.

Print Page | Close Window