Print Page | Close Window

2017: A Time Of Reflecting Glory!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56665
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:35pm

Topic: 2017: A Time Of Reflecting Glory!

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Subject: 2017: A Time Of Reflecting Glory!
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 7:59pm

2017: A Time Of Reflecting Glory!

2nd Corinthians 3:18 And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from [one degree of] glory to [even more] glory, which comes from the Lord, [who is] the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit says: Today this word is fulfilled in your ears. As the new year of 2016 closes  2017 comes forth as a new day of Reflecting Glory. No longer are you going to reflect your life as you have known it to be, or even your family, your church, or ministry. For those reflections are now fading away into the greater reflection of my kingdom life and purposes within you.

For the time has come, the hour is here, that those who hear my voice shall come to Me like never before. As they come to Me they will behold my face filled with glory as was seen on the Mount of Transfiguration. The glory that was seen upon Me shall be seen upon them for my end time purposes to come forth.

A glory that will cause each one who reflects on my face to arise and shine as a “new light, a greater light” for the “light” ( of who I am) has come and my reflection and my glory shall be seen upon you in every nations. My face will light you face with the same glory that the Father has given me. For we will shine forth as one upon the whole Earth.

You in me and I in you, just as I am in the Father and reflect his glory so now my sons, now my daughters, now my bride, it is time for our REFLECTION to be seen and my glory to be seen upon you in power and reality. The reflection of my beauty will be your portion and inheritance for I have made all things new in 2017 as never before. The reflection of my life, my work, my victory to begin to be seen upon you in fullness. I have changed the water into wine.

Every time I bring you into my presence and you willingly come, more and more of my glory’s reflection and purposes will manifest fully in your life. I am calling you for my deep and highest purposes, and I am drawing you to come to Me like never before. For in your coming to Me, the Glory of the Lord shall fill the Earth.

The pull of my drawing will be so strong in you that have made a resting place for me that you will come to me without any hindrances or reservations. For in your hearts is a desire to abide no where else but in the Secret Place of the Most High God. You have come to the city whose architect and builder is God. You are that city and now you will remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the almighty whose power no foe can withstand.

The time of Isaiah 60 fulfillment is here. This scripture is fulfilled in your ears, and it will bring forth the reality of my Kingdoms Glory in your life as never before. You will not be the same!

Just as the living creatures look upon my face in Heaven and cry "Holy, Holy, Holy,” You will look upon my face and cry, “Glory, Glory. Glory to God in the Highest for the whole Earth is filled with His glory!”

Beloved’s, You will walk in the kingdom realm of my glory upon this Earth moment by moment, minute by minute, hour by hour, and day by day until my reflection is fully seen in every nation. For this is the work I will now bring forth even more fully in 2017 for those who have made a place for me to dwell.

You will walk as “living dwelling places” on this Earth even as I did when I walked upon the Earth, and now my Beloved’s you will surely understand “the works that I did, you shall do, and ever greater works shall you do because I have gone to be with the Father.” It is time for you to be seen as fully with Me and in Me as my reflections of glory throughout the whole Earth.

The mirror of my face, the reflection of my glory is now before you to gaze upon even more fully. I am calling you to gaze upon Me, be with Me, for where I am you shall also be. In this place for you will be empowered with more of my reflecting glory.

No longer shall you see my face as through a veil, or partially, but you will behold my face fully as Peter, James and John did on the Mount of Transfiguration.  As you behold my face, my reflecting glory I will bring forth my fullness of time within you and through you as my end-time witnesses and you will execute the judgments written. My Glory shall be seen upon you as it was seen upon me, and nations shall come to your brightness and arising.

This is the inheritance for you my full grown sons and daughters, my bride, my over-comers who have ready a place for me. For I have made a place ready for you now in my Fathers House on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I am bringing forth a people prepared for my glory. I am bringing forth a resting place for my glory to be seen, a Sabbath Day people of rest. I am bringing forth a place of transfiguration glory in you that will cause you to see the glory that I had with the Father before the foundation of the world. You will come forth rejoicing my beloved’s, and an everlasting joy shall be upon your heads. 

The world will tremble at the brightness of my glory that is going to be seen upon you. Many will begin to cry out “rocks fall upon me” for the light of the glory will be so strong and the punishment of the wicked will be so horrific because of the glory reflection that will be seen upon you.

My cleansing judgments will come with this glory and purify all things as I desire them to be as I reflect my glory in you and through you upon the Earth.  All creation will know that I am your God and you are my people. Here my words my people that I spoke to my servant so long ago for this hour:

2nd Thes. 1:5 All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. 6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might 10 on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

The time of My Reflecting Glory has come: The time is now for you to fully reflect the glory of the Lord that has come with this new year, and it will be your main function and purpose in 2017. A lost and dying world is going to see a great light, and a great end time harvest of souls will run to the light before the end of this age come to an end.

Hear my people: The light of My Glory has come. The light of my reflecting glory shall be seen upon you and in you as never before in 2017 and the darkness of this world can not comprehend or put out.

For as you look upon my face as in a mirror you will be forever changed from one degree of glory to another until psalm 149 is fully manifested upon the Earth. There is no other way. I am the Way, The Truth, and the Life.

This is my word to you my people for 2017: for the fullness of time has come to be seen upon you. You are being changed from glory to glory and this is from my Spirit that I have given to you.

My sons, my daughters your hour to shine my reflecting glory has come, and 2017 the light will never be able to be hid in you again. For that which I have called forth for 2017 within you will now shine forth into the dense darkness that covers the Earth. I have cried out once again in this New Year, “Let there be light!”  Hear the new song I sing from heaven over you my people tonight as you enter the cross over year of 2017. It is song of Psalm 149:

Psalm 149: Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, And praise Him in the congregation of His godly ones (believers). Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let Zion’s children rejoice in their King. Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with the tambourine and lyre.

For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation.Let the godly ones exult in glory;Let them sing for joy on their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their throats, And a two-edged sword in their hands,

To execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples,

To bind their kings with chains And their nobles with fetters of iron

To execute on them the judgment written.

This is the honor for all His godly ones. Praise the Lord! 

-------------
Henry Falcone

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 5:35am

Happy New Year brother, HIS love changes everything, He
loves it when HIS plan comes together. The A team, or the
anointed team.

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window