Print Page | Close Window

FIREBIRDS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56679
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:35pm

Topic: FIREBIRDS

Posted By: SuzanneLachapel
Subject: FIREBIRDS
Date Posted: 01/03/2017 at 8:35am

In prayer yesterday, I asked if the Lord had a vision that could be shared for the benefit of his church across the world. Later in a vision I was shown a Believer, a man, standing next to his bird feeder. It was full of seeds. Suddenly, the seeds all caught on fire.

INTERPRETATION:

The man symbolizes mankind in the flesh. The birds not visible to the naked eye here symbolize the inner, invisible, spirit man. The Fire symbolize the Spirit-filled Word in combustible action. And finally, the burned seeds symbolize man’s corruptible works, beliefs and traditions apart from Christ’s New Covenant.

It is GOD’s Word and Holy Spirit, empowered from on high and from deep within, that will consume the works of the flesh and fuel growth for the spirit man catapulting him up higher into spiritual heights. This holy fire will melt hardened, encrusted hearts and minds rendering these yielding spiritually-empowered and activated spirit men/women to rise, to soar, above the superficiality and carnality of this earth and into alignment with GOD’s Will for them. Having been purified by holy fire, they will become like Firebirds that feed on incorruptible seed. They will be ablaze with fire in their bellies and in their mouths. They will live in truth and speak in truth in accordance with GOD’s divine purposes and wisdom for their benefit and the benefit of others.

Together, the burning fire and cleansing incorruptible Word will accomplish its work in the yielding heart and mind in accordance with the Holy New Covenant. Not always a pleasant experience as testified by reticent ones who have resisted the sanctification call but worth all it takes for those who aspire to be there. Having had their hardened earthly hearts broken and softened, these Firebirds will arise in love, truth, wisdom and understanding.

Related Verses:

And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (1 Pet. 1:17-25) (Is. 40:6-8)

Keep the Faith!

Replies:

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 01/04/2017 at 8:18pm

Amen!

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window