Print Page | Close Window

Preach the Gospel!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15763
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:39pm

Topic: Preach the Gospel!

Posted By: susanvercelli
Subject: Preach the Gospel!
Date Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:04am

This is where the Lord took me today in the Holy Scriptures and the message I recieved from Him that I would like to share with the Body of Christ, be blessed and encouraged today In the Lord!

8So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, 9who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 11And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. 12That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

13What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. 14Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us!

Let me Speak to the Body of Christ today, to those who are being persecuted for preaching the Gospel! I speak to you In the Name of Jesus! I declare that the Gospel of the Lord is released! and not chained! The Word of the Lord shall go forth from your mouth and many shall be saved! Many shall hear! I admonish you today, Fear not man! The Lord is with You! For it is the Lord"s desire for you to preach the Gospel, and tell all of my grace! Tell All how to be saved in this hour! I have come to save! I have come to redeem my own! I have come to give life! Abundant life to all! All who will recieve! I say to you today, CONTINUE to Speak! And Fear Not! Nothing shall harm you! You are called to be my wittnesses!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Replies:

Posted By: Theresa
Date Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:20am

Amen!  The Commission.

-------------
Servant Mumphrey

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 04/30/2007 at 8:11pm

Wow I just read this girl ! You know I am running the race set before me and I am never going to stop " NO FEAR ! " Just Jesus !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Date Posted: 04/30/2007 at 9:03pm

Me too Jeff! The Love of God is greater than the Fear we feel! This has to be the conviction living In us! It goes like this, scared? Yes but not scared enough to deny the truth! (that"s scary!) rather die than live In fear, just gotta be free! (not afraid of death no more cause He already died for me!) Now I Live because He Lives! I know the only reason I Live is because He Lives! He- Jesus Christ is my only Life! He gives us Life! Alway"s and forever! amen! We will continue to testify, Jesus is Life! Nothing else can compare to Him! Once we"ve tasted there"s nothing to go back to, there"s just nothing better! I"m a God chaser today! Just hungry for Him again today! Like a buffet? I just want more! This is who I seek and chase after today! For it is He who delivers me and takes away my fear! I just gotta praise Him right now! Glory to God! Oh God your getting me stirred up again! Can I be a wittness? I"m gonna! This is all I know right now! Whoooo!!!!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Don Swanger
Date Posted: 05/01/2007 at 7:05am

Amen, sis.  You know, when it comes right down to it, the greatest sign/wonder in the world is a life snatched from hell.  The Kingdom is seen most clearly in that first step of salvation.  No?  If the enemy could keep someone from being saved, he would.  That is his front line.  Everything from there on...healing, provision, miracles...is an enforcement of the claim the Lord Jesus has ALREADY staked out in the lives of His people. 

I'm sure the angels get a kick out of it when they see miracles and signs and such...but the Word says they REJOICE...they PARTY...when someone new comes into the Kingdom.  BIG VICTORY!

AMEN JEFF!  NO FEAR.  NO LIMIT.  PRESSING ON AND LIFTING UP JESUS! 

-------------
Obsessed with His Presence

Posted By: Shirley Cupler
Date Posted: 05/01/2007 at 8:33am

When I am tempted to draw back, this is the word made alive to me that motivates me to go forth, step out...His strength made perfect in my weakness...

THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION!!! Proverbs 28:1

Date Posted: 05/01/2007 at 9:56am

Thank You Don! No fear! No Limit! Press on! Lift Up Jesus! We rejoice in the Salvation of the Lord! Amen!

Thanks Shirley! I was praying and asking God for courage and Boldness to step out with Him in Faith (and clear direction too!) Amen!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Print Page | Close Window