Print Page | Close Window

HOLY FIRE!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=16668
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:05pm

Topic: HOLY FIRE!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: HOLY FIRE!
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 8:30am

HOLY FIRE!

By Ron McGatlin

God is doing an awesome work in our day. In my opinion it is on a broader scale than ever before in history and will soon become the deepest and most holy work since the first century. In the last two days I have had two encounters in which I believe God is imparting something very big to be shared.

Yesterday morning (June 19) I settled back in my recliner to commune with the Lord. I began to see a vision. I was standing on a high place looking out over a large area. The sky was colored as if it were sunset or sunrise, but I did not see the sun. It was a pleasant scene.

Then from my right I saw a thin stream of black cloud or smoke flowing into the area before me. It began to turn or swirl, so that it began to build up in the area instead of flowing on past. It continued to pile up or gather until the whole area was in black darkness. Powerful bolts of lightening zapped forth from the darkness in a straight line to the ground. Where the lightening hit the ground massive explosions occurred, and from the explosions fires spread on the land. Very black smoke rose up from the fires and joined the darkness. The darkness became so thick and black that only the brightest flashes and fires could be seen.

A large bright, semi dome, oval shaped, white light appeared and seemed to be entering the darkness from above. The light began to flow downward from the bright oval like some type substance rather than like natural light. It extended out from the main light to the sides a short distance and then curved downward forming like a huge dome of the light substance. As it continued to flow, the light substance began to consume the darkness. It was very bright at the top and appeared less bright in the lower portions as it came down. In a while the darkness had been partially consumed, and I could see a portion of the ground for the first time since the darkness came in. It was now very barren, mostly rock and rough. There was some dry dust but no hint of moisture or life of any kind. Then I began to see colorful jewels scattered about the scorched looking rock and dust. And the vision ended. As yet I do not know what all this means. But in light of what happened later, it seems significant.

The next morning just after four, I was shaken awake. I awoke with the presence and power of God surging through my body. My body was reacting as though one would imagine it would if large amounts of electrical energy were flowing through it in surges. I began to hear the words HOLY FIRE! HOLY FIRE! HOLY FIRE! over and over again. I was given another vision. I was meeting with a denominational pastor and a small group of his associates after attending a meeting in their church. At one point in the conversation, I became sick feeling because of the lack of spiritual life among the group. The conversation was something about money, or the lack of it, and the desperate financial condition of the church. Suddenly I told the group I could not continue and that I was leaving. I added, "You have nothing; you cannot even handle your money things, and that was all you had. Your fire is gone." I looked at my wife, who was sitting off to the side, and got up to leave.

The pastor stood up and asked me to please wait and have dinner with him and his wife and talk with them some more about their condition. I agreed. In the next part of the vision we were walking together toward the door to leave the restaurant where we had finished eating, and I looked at them, thanked them for dinner, and told them with very anointed words that they had lost their fire and were not able to do anything because they had lost the fire of God that they once had. The pastor’s wife began to cry loudly and wailed out at almost a scream. The pastor was convulsing with great sobs of sadness but not making a sound. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and they all began to weep and cry out loud with great sadness.

I came out of the vision knowing that God wants to do something powerful within the denominational and institutional churches. My heart was broken for the pastor and his wife and all the people. I am still weeping for the precious people of God who have been robbed of the fire of God. The darkness had slipped in and covered the land, and they did not even know the fire had left them. They were so heartbroken when it was revealed to them by the Spirit. The vision ended, but I believe there is a desperate hunger among the multitudes of brothers and sisters for HOLY FIRE one more time.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE!!! PURE HOLY FIRE IS COME TO DESTROY MIXTURE!!!!

In recent decades the fire of God from heaven has touched earth in many places around the globe. Miracles and massive numbers coming to Christ in Argentina, stadiums filled for prayer and worship in Columbia, outpourings of Father’s love bringing renewal in Canada, powerful repentance in Florida, powerful outpourings in Missouri, awesome worship in Australia just to name a few of many spots. All across the world heavenly fire has brought spots of revival, renewal, and transformation. This modern worldwide move of God has created more worship, prayer, and vital commitments to God than ever before known in our world. Multitudes of conferences, many mega-churches of tens of thousands, multitudes of people lifting their arms toward heaven in extreme worship, others kneeling and falling prostrate before God. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of house churches spreading across the land, unprecedented interest in following God in business and the work place, worldwide mass media proclaiming a Christian message and much more are all a part of this modern move of God.

This move has ushered in the return of the prophetic and apostolic ministry and is empowering the evangelist, shepherd, and teaching ministries with fire. The gospel of the kingdom of God that was veiled or lost for centuries has been reinstated in the world. Reformation is unavoidably visible everywhere one looks. God is at work in a mighty way bringing massive change to Planet Earth.

YET, THESE WONDERFUL WORKS CONTAIN MIXTURE FROM THE WORLD AND RELIGION.

From the beginning of the new Pentecostal experience through all the charismatic renewals and revivals God has poured out His Spirit with great mercy upon flesh. The anointing of God has been poured out upon impure vessels. The fire, to some degree, did increase purity in the people upon whom it came, but impurities remained. Remaining impurities of flesh and religion were mostly not seen or recognized by the people of God. The glowing fire of the glorious miracles and worship were the focus and not the underlying unseen impurities of flesh and darkness.

THE NEW OUTPOURING BEGINNING NOW IS A HOLY FIRE. GOD IS SENDING OUTPOURINGS OF INTENSELY HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE.

Holy fire is beginning a great shaking for purification. Underlying impurities are being exposed and must be dealt with. No fleshly attitudes will remain and those who make provision for the flesh in their ministries will dissolve. NONE will remain with self-seeking impurities or carnality of any kind. Now is the time to quickly sell all you have and give it away. Repentance is at a whole new level. The Holy Fire leaves no room for anything else. The Holy Fire will consume all darkness among the people of God. This is not a fire only for the world; this is HOLY FIRE for the elders of the church, the apostles, prophets, evangelist, shepherds, teachers, and all who name the name of Jesus.

This fire is much like the fire of the first century in the time of Ananias and Sapphira. It is more intense than the fire of the great repentance revivals and the Holy Spirit outpourings that brought spots of revival and renewal fires in recent decades. Holy fire cuts like a two-edged sword to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow. The massive systems of mixture are being destroyed; all chaff and stubble is under fires of purification.

Joel 2:2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains....

Mal 3:1-6: "Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the LORD of hosts. "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderer's soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.

"Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem Will be pleasant to the LORD, As in the days of old, As in former years.

And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien; Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts.

"For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

Mal 3:17 4:3: "They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him." Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

"For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this," Says the LORD of hosts.

Joel 2:25-29: "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the LORD your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame.

"And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Rev 22:20 -22:
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

In The Holy Fear of God,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - www.OpenHeaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 8:52am

HOLY HOLY HOLY FIRE!!! PURE HOLY FIRE IS COME TO DESTROY MIXTURE!!!!

Amen, Lord: Start within us, let Your fire purge through everything that is not of You. Rekindle the embers of our first love. Restore holy fear within us.

Breathe upon Your body: let Your fire burn every other image as we Your body, choose You above all else. Jesus, You have purchased out of every nation a people for Yourself with Your own blood.

We cry out for Your holy fire.

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Posted By: Hugh Meadows
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 9:06am

WARNING  -  DO NOT POLLUTE THIS WORD  -  WITH FLESHY WISDOM  OR JESTFUL WORDS  OR ELSE THE FIRE OF GOD WILL FALL ON YOU.    I INDEED BAPTIZE YOU WITH WATER UNTO REPENTANCE;  BUT HE THAT COMETH AFTER ME IS MIGHTIER THAN I WHOSE SHOES I AM NOT WORTHY TO BEAR;  HE         &nbs p; S-H-A-L-L   BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE   "HOLY GHOST'    AND WITH  F-I-R-E.    HOLY  ONE   COME   AND  SAVE   US  IN        JESUS NAME!!!     In JESUS love, Hugh         

Posted By: Terry Bedard
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 10:37am

Thanks, Ron. Thanks for sharing this vision with us and the portion about holiness.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 10:59am

"BE NO LONGER SLAVES UNTO SIN, BUT SLAVES UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS."  THIS IS WHAT I HEARD AS I READ YOUR POST HERE, BROTHER RON...  HAVE FOUND MYSELF SAYING THIS SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK... YES LORD, WASH US IN YOUR CLEANSING BLOOD AND LET THE FIRE CONTINUE TO PURGE OUT ALL THAT IS NOT PLANTED IN OUR HEARTS OF YOU FATHER GOD----- Matt.15:13... "BUT, TO YOU WHO FEAR MY NAME THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL ARISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS; AND YOU SHALL GO OUT AND GROW FAT LIKE STALL-FED CALVES..."  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!  "YOU ARE MY 'OAKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS', MY PLANTING, FOR THE DISPLAY OF MY GLORY"... GLORY TO GOD!!!  Love you ALL-prayin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Mary Lindow
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 11:03am

Holy Holy Holy is the Lord.

May His people become more like him!

In His shadow,
Mary Lindow

-------------
The International Prophetic Mentoring Council

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser, Mentor a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” Proverbs 9:9

Posted By: Christine Beads
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 12:20pm

Thank you Ron for sharing this.The opening part of your first vision is very similar to my vision in 'Flee to Zion'. I get the impression in reading what you saw, that for those who fear the Lord there is coming an increase of light but for those who do not, the darkness will become tangible. The book of Remembrance has been written and the Lord is going to openly declare His jewels on a backdrop of scorched earth. I have also been meditating on Isaiah 66 where it describes the Lord coming with fire:

Isa 66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. Isa 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Isaiah 66:2 explains that the Lord favors the one who trembles at His Word, in other words, the one who fears Him. May His holy fire purge everything in us that is not His.Even as I write this, I tremble inside. may His Bride be purified like silver, seven times refined, so that we may truly worship Him in Spirit and in Truth..

in the fear of the Lord

Christine

-------------
Christine Beadsworth

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 1:51pm

Joshua 24:14-15 14 "Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. 15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

Jude 24-25 24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy- 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

My watch is ticking my time is near ,

So stay close to me and do not fear ,

Keep your eyes on the hills my children from whence your help comes ,

For I AM forming my Bride and my new Kingdom ,

But my judgement and wrath are about to fall ,

On not just one church but on them all ,

For my Bride must be spotless Pure , Holy and Divine ,

For when I come I shall call her mine ,

So now comes the fire and now comes the rain ,

For I AM healing my church in my name !

For JESUS I AM the ONE the ALL !

And no other shall stand at my Cornerstone when I come to call !

So shake off your pride and bury your dead ,

For I have come to bring Life to you instead ,

Let go of this Earth and ALL lies and deceipt ,

Retreat from your ways do not make me Repeat !

Come to your Master and Savior Divine !

Or I shall cut you from my Vine !

The Day and the Hour is right now !

So change your ways to mine for I shall destroy each sacred cow !

Do not be standing there or in its midsts ,

For just as Elijah witnessed I shall destroy all in its midsts ,

So make ALL your Sacrifices to me ,

For I AM your Savior in all you see and do ,

So forsake your ways for they will kill you !

Do not run with others that are heading this way ,

and do not heed my words and what I say !

But turn from your ways and come to me !

I AM CHRIST JESUS your SAVIOR and SANCTUARY !

1 Kings 18:18-43

18 "I have not made trouble for Israel," Elijah replied. "But you and your father's family have. You have abandoned the LORD's commands and have followed the Baals. 19 Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel's table."

20 So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah went before the people and said, "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him."
But the people said nothing.

22 Then Elijah said to them, "I am the only one of the LORD's prophets left, but Baal has four hundred and fifty prophets. 23 Get two bulls for us. Let them choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. 24 Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the LORD. The god who answers by fire-he is God."
Then all the people said, "What you say is good."

25 Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, "Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your god, but do not light the fire." 26 So they took the bull given them and prepared it.
Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. "O Baal, answer us!" they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made.

27 At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened." 28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. 29 Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

30 Then Elijah said to all the people, "Come here to me." They came to him, and he repaired the altar of the LORD, which was in ruins. 31 Elijah took twelve stones, one for each of the tribes descended from Jacob, to whom the word of the LORD had come, saying, "Your name shall be Israel." 32 With the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD, and he dug a trench around it large enough to hold two seahs [< http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20kings%2018;& amp;version=31; - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20kings%2018;& amp;version=31; >] of seed. 33 He arranged the wood, cut the bull into pieces and laid it on the wood. Then he said to them, "Fill four large jars with water and pour it on the offering and on the wood."

34 "Do it again," he said, and they did it again.
"Do it a third time," he ordered, and they did it the third time. 35 The water ran down around the altar and even filled the trench.

36 At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: "O LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. 37 Answer me, O LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, O LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again."

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.

39 When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, "The LORD -he is God! The LORD -he is God!"

40 Then Elijah commanded them, "Seize the prophets of Baal. Don't let anyone get away!" They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Jean Brier
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 3:40pm

Thank you brother Ron,

This vision is simliar to part of the words I have to a 'new song', the Holy Spirit gave me..

Come, come, with Your Fire.... come, come, with Your Fire....

His Holy Spirit is purging,.....  and the church is being brought to her place to bring others in ,   in this time.....   O let Him purge.... 

MiriDeb....  sings    Come with Your Fire.....

-------------
He put a new song in my heart a hymn of praise unto my God
Psalm 40:3

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 5:07pm

WOW RON!!!!

YES HOLY FIRE

THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 06/21/2007 at 6:51pm

This is 100% accurate and well delivered!  While I say this and I know it of certainty, I also know that we do not fully comprehend all this will be. 

Is 4:4-6.  Holy fire. 

Father God, we present ourselves to You for this and submit to all it entails.  Father I ask You, please help us not to shrink back nor turn away from/reject this as it comes more closely into view.  You are a GOOD God.  Thank You Father for preparing Your children.

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 7:41am

WOW.... it's been a long time since I read or heard something that has struck me with such a resounding chord. I have believed this my entire Christian life. (37 years)

I believe that the prophetic has been focused on Man, his condition, and his needs for too many years. In these last days, I believe the prophetic will begin to resound with "Holy, Holy, Holy" is the Lord . Words of sanctity, purity, and integrity magnified with Fire from the very throne of God. His glory will cover the earth; not in a seeker-friendly display of miracles to tantilize the crowds, but such an outpouring that every knee will bow and cry out "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty".

Thank you, thank you....many times thank you

Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 2:45pm

Prema, Hugh, Terry, Gayle, Christine, Jeff, Jean, Denise and DMoffat thanks to you all for your sensitive but strong comments on this thread. I am beginning to hear from some folks by email that are experiencing similar spiritual impressions and manifestations of Holy Fire power cleansing lives. I suspect there will be much more as we enter this awesome season.

It is awesome in the true sense of the word to watch what God is doing and how it will look next as things change so rapidly moving toward major shaking and glorious moves of God. When it comes to your house, don't do a lot of thinking just jump into action by hearing and obeying quickly.

Lee Grady's column seems to be dealing with the issue of impurities especially at the apostolic level. His article is posted on the Article forum at the link below.

The Marks of a Genuine Apostle - J Lee Grady

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 3:35pm

Ron,

I have not read all the replies, i have just been in waiting. When i think of the fire of God in this vision and saying ..

"and told them with very anointed words that they had lost their fire and were not able to do anything because they had lost the fire of God that they once had. The pastor’s wife began to cry loudly and wailed out at almost a scream. The pastor was convulsing with great sobs of sadness but not making a sound. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and they all began to weep and cry out loud with great sadness."

The pure, holy, passionate, jealous fire of Loving Him above all, was lost. This brings the revealing of unfaithfulness. Jesus said, the Spirit of the Lord is upon Me..too heal the brokenhearted..' in one context it does mean the bruised and crushed..but the other is..unfaithfulness. I was then reminded of when Jesus cried over Jerusalem.  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often I would have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings,  but you WOULD not!

My heart is forgive me/us and cleanse us from our unfaithfulness.  Reveal every area of heart that is unfaithful that we may turn again to You. We desire only You, only You, only You! Reveal, from within our hearts, where any thing or anyone has our love, our devotion, our loyalty over You. Cleanse me/us from all impurity of heart that You may have a chaste, virgin bride. Send the fire! Holy is Your name!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 4:48pm

I SURRENDER LORD

I surrender Lord

Burn me with your fire

I surrender Lord

Burn the things I don’t require

I surrender Lord

Burn away the dross

I surrender Lord

No matter what the cost

I surrender Lord

My heart and soul to you

I surrender Lord

Please make me clean-renew

I surrender Lord

Pour in me new wine

I surrender Lord

Let your thoughts be mine

I surrender Lord

Burn me with your fire

I surrender Lord

Burn the things I don’t require

To serve you

My life my brother and my King

My Saviour my heart my soul

My everything!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 6:24pm

Holy fire is beginning a great shaking for purification. Underlying impurities are being exposed and must be dealt with. No fleshly attitudes will remain and those who make provision for the flesh in their ministries will dissolve. NONE will remain with self-seeking impurities or carnality of any kind. Now is the time to quickly sell all you have and give it away. Repentance is at a whole new level. The Holy Fire leaves no room for anything else. The Holy Fire will consume all darkness among the people of God. This is not a fire only for the world; this is HOLY FIRE for the elders of the church, the apostles, prophets, evangelist, shepherds, teachers, and all who name the name of Jesus.

Amen & Amen & Amen!!! Ron, this WORD is the Heart of the FATHER for all HIS children. That they would come before HIM asking & believing that HE would completely cleanse the vessel, purifying us for the Glory of the Kingdom of Light! Hallelujah........

FATHER, i ask in the Name of JESUS for YOUR cleansing and purification within this vessel removing all that would keep me from walking ONE with YOU. FATHER, i ask that YOU would remove any darkness that may be within me in the Mighty Name of JESUS. Amen & Amen & Amen!!!

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 6:25pm

Ron , the words by Lee Grady on the Apostolic were encouraging and powerful ! Thank you for sharing his insight ! and I share this again for those walking and about to walk in these gifts !

Yesterday I watched 2 Eagles soaring high and circling closely together and when I asked the Lord what he was showing me this is what I received ...

The Apostolic and the Prophetic are coming together as I Speak ,

So allow me to move in my fullness so my voice does not come out in Greek ,

For when I speak in the fullness of my tongue ,

It will not speak of man but of my Kingdom ,

So do you need my Spirit of Truth ?!

Of course for it is your source to the Fountain of Youth !

For my River of Life is a WellSpring in you ,

When you speak in obedience of my Spirit and Truth !

So come to my WellSpring as the Samaritan woman ,

And I will show you how to drink in the fullness of who I AM ~ ~ ~! ! !

6Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

7When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?" 8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%204;&ve rsion=31; / fen-NIV-26156a - a ])

10Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."

11"Sir," the woman said, "you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?"

13Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

15The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water so that I won't get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water."

16He told her, "Go, call your husband and come back."

17"I have no husband," she replied.

Jesus said to her, "You are right when you say you have no husband. 18The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true."

19"Sir," the woman said, "I can see that you are a prophet. 20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem."

21Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

25The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."

26Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=22&chapter= 38&verse=12&version=9&context=verse - Job 38:12
Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=49&chapter= 1&verse=78&version=9&context=verse - Luke 1:78
Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 2&verse=7&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/22/2007 at 7:28pm

Kathy, Ron & Others:

Kathy when I read the part in which you mentioned that with anointed words that Ron (Holy Spirit) spoke to the pastor and his wife that they had lost their fire ... I had just been thinking about that. Actually, I just commented on it at another site. I am hoping that they were crying and that the other folks were crying because they'd lost that intimacy with the Lord and wanted to return to Him. I hope that they were repentant and able to have that fire rekindled. Yet, it sounds as thought that fire could not be ignited, again. I sure hope that I'm wrong.

I'll tell you something. Reading something like that sure makes one take a good look at oneself and recognize (at least for my part) that I'm not anywhere near where I should be with the One I profess to love ... Christ Jesus. Lord, have mercy on us.

Thank you for posting this.

Date Posted: 06/23/2007 at 8:47am

Amen, Terry,

I feel that the crying was largely because of seeing their need and recognizing the lost time and wasted efforts without Holy Fire of God. This sets the heart toward repentance and seeking what was lost and more. It is time for us to hear God and move quickly in obedience as He directs toward imparting Holy Fire to all our brothers and sisters.

Ron

Date Posted: 06/23/2007 at 9:29am

Terry and Ron,

i wanted to share this here, in hope, it will add too and not take away. if you feel it does take away, please delete. There is a merging taking place, being joined to One. The Spirit is come with a flaming sword and is piercing, dividing asunder, ect. and revealing the thoughts and intents of the heart(spirit and soul)...and it is intense. This is something i began writing a number of days ago, which is still in process of being written as i am personaly in process of this merging. My heart is awakened anew, that i have yet words to express, other than, He has captured my heart. in this being captured is a deep revealing that is painful as in His Light of Love i see my reflection. it is not a `religious' thing, in the Light of His Love, that dragons head is cut off. it is  Spirit of Burning..cleansing and making whole..one in One.

MERGE

1: to plunge or engulf in something : Immerse
2 : to cause to combine, unite, or coalesce
3 : to blend gradually by stages that blur distinctions

1 : to become combined into one

Two become one flesh. Have you known relationship of such kinship that you finish one another’s sentences?  You know what the other is thinking by just a look?  You take on resembling characteristics, mannerisms to such extent people say you even sound and look alike. 

Such a harmony and walking in sync.

Covenant relationship, two have merged into one founded in faithfulness. A bond of love that  bears allegiance.

In relationship, while one remains faithful and true the other can separate, leading to divorce.

The covenant is dissolved. Not on the part of the faithful, but the unfaithful. One can be in marriage but their heart far removed from the one whom they vowed too.The marriage is then one of hypocrisy, an outward form, but inwardly non-existent, dead. A form of godliness but denies the power thereof.

“For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: these are the things which defile a man..”

Defile: impure, unclean, violates the virginity.

Jesus said, if you look on a woman to lust after her, you have already committed adultery in your heart. To lust after is to have a longing for, a covetous desire..to have and to hold. Your Maker is your Husband, He is your Head, He will have no other before Him. To desire anything above Him, to covet anything other than Him, is adultery. James 4:4 " you adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that friendship with the world is opposition to God? whoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the advesary of God. Do you think the scripture says in vain, the Spirit within us intensely craves to jealousy?"

Evil thoughts: having no virtue, purity, lost viginity. Murders: innocence lost, slaughter, slain. Adultery: apostate, abandoned loyalty, abandoned faithfulness. Fornications: harlotry, idolatry. Thefts: stealing from the rightful owner. False witness: untrue, unfaithful witness. Blasphemies: defamation of character, misrepresenting(His and man’s, made in His likeness and image).

When the Son of Man comes will He find faith in the earth? Meaning, faithfulness.  Will He find unswerving, steadfast affection and allegiance, loyalty? For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. What you value most, will be where your heart is, will be what captures your heart.

This people draw near unto(approach) Me with their mouth, and honor( give value too) with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. What/who has captured your heart?

The Spirit and the bride say Come.

* note in James 4:3 it says "you ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts." in part of the vision which Ron shared is.."At one point in the conversation, I became sick feeling because of the lack of spiritual life among the group. The conversation was something about money, or the lack of it, and the desperate financial condition of the church." Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks..meaning this had captured their heart..other lovers. He will not co-habitate with other lovers..they are His adversaries.  if i can put it this way..either they go or He goes..no Spirit-ual Life. He has been quenched(extinguished) by other lovers...lost fire.

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Hugh Meadows
Date Posted: 06/23/2007 at 10:12am

Have mercy upon me, O God, according unto thy lovingkindness; according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies BLOT OUT MY TRANSGRESSIONS. WASH ME THROUGHLY FROM MINE INIQUITY, AND CLEANSE ME FROM MY SIN.(JAM.4:l7 - Therefore to him that knowth to do good, and doeth it not, to HIM it is sin.)For I acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me (only the blood of JESUS opens the eye of heaven).  Against thee, thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in THY SIGHT: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be  clear when thous judgest.  Behold,  I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.  Behold thou desirest truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part (heart who can know it?) thou shalt make me to know wisdom (the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom)  Purge ME with hyssop, (The Blood of JESUS) and I shall be clean; wash me, (God's Word) and I SHALL be whiter than snow. (without spot or wrinkle)  Make me to hear joy (In HIS PRESENCE is the fullness of Joy  -  "HOLY FIRE") and gladness that the bones which thou hast broken (JEALOUS AGAPE LOVE) may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out ALL mine iniquities (As far as the east is from the west at the bottom of the the sea NAILED TO THE CROSS OF JESUS NEVER TO BE REMEMBERED NO MORE )  Create in ME a CLEAN HEART, O GOD, (there is therefore N - O - W   NO CONDEMNATION!!!  TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH (lust , pride) BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT. (CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY)Without ME (CHRIST you can do NOTHING except you abide in ME + ABIDE = Always Be In Daddy's Eyes - "ABBA FATHER" (But WITHOUT FAITH IT IS  I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to please HIM (my FATHER) for he that cometh to GOD  M-U-S-T (SPIRIT & TRUTH) BELIEVE (TRUST & RELY ON  - PUTTING COMPLETE WEIGHT OF ALL MATTERS AND DECISIONS IN HIS HANDS WITH JOY)  THAT HE IS (LORD OF A-L-L) in me.  And that HE IS a REWARDER of them that DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.  (Ask and it SHALL BE  GIVEN UNTO YOU SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND  -  Knock and the DOOR (JESUS) SHALL BE opened (Whosoever shall call upon the NAME (JESUS) of the LORD SHALL BE saved!  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children;  HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER (DADDY) give the HOLY SPIRIT to them that ASK HIM. and renew a right (righteousness) Spirit (Old things have passed away BEHOLD THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW) within (Come into My Heart Lord JESUS) me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy spirit from me..Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation (Favor of God) and uphold me with thy free spirit. ( In HIM we live and move and have our being)  Then will I teach transgressors thy ways. (For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  and sinners SHALL be CONVERTED unto thee.  I have hid thy WORD in my heart that I might (will) not sin against.  By MY SPIRIT SAITH GOD!!!  In Jesus love, Hugh

Date Posted: 06/23/2007 at 11:02am

Amen!

Date Posted: 06/23/2007 at 7:37pm

OOOooops! :-[ Sorry Kathy, I was attempting to make a reply on this thread while talking to someone and dealing with a cat that wanted to be petted and I accidently hit the edit instead of the post reply and before I realized what I was doing put my reply in place of your post. :-[

I did not mean to do away with your post.:-( If you remember what it was or have a copy please replace it.

Or maybe this was it and I thought that it was what I had written and just kept on going. This holy fire is so strong on me that doing natural things is sometimes a bit of a problem. Either that are maybe all this was just another senior moment. :)

Amen, amen, amen..Great things He has done and is doing! We bless His name and give Him the glory and honor due Him. He is Worthy!

Sorry,

Ron

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 2:25pm

Amen, amen, amen..Great things He has done and is doing! We bless His name and give Him the glory and honor due Him. He is Worthy!

The Holy Fire of God is a spiritual life excited beyond, over the top, gushing out, zapping out from the core of life Christ Jesus. God's life can flow like a smooth river or shoot forth like beautiful fireworks. Holy Fire is the extreme fireworks of life exploding out in awesome presentation of the beauty and power of the movements of God.

God's Holy Fire is making holy men and women of God, consuming all the underlying darkness and flowing a river of liquid white fire through His people on earth. It is the substance of heaven flowing into the earth through His consumed Holy people.

Ron

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 5:15pm

Love ya Ron..made me chuckle :) no problem ..and yes the top portion of your reply was my  response :))

Amen to what you have shared here..how does one express in words His fire... His Love is pure, holy, undefiled, unpretentious, unadulterated, faithful and true so much so the brightness being pure Light, Truth, Righteousness, Uprightness, Just, so much so this Life swallows death and corruption. While He through His Son Jesus has given us His righteousness..He has called us to walk out this Life.  as it is written..put on the Lord Jesus Christ(spirit, soul, bodily). Only He can Live this Life through us by Holy Spirit...`He will baptize(immerse, wash) you with the Holy Spirit and fire, Whose fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly purge His floor and gather His wheat into the garner(His Kingdom); but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.'

On threshing, the chaff breaks up, releasing the grains. ..for this corruption must put on incorruption and this mortal(death) immortality(eternal Life) So when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I see something so glorious breakingforth and it is not of this world!..His Kingdom in demonstration of power! Worthy worthy worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing!

Is it without pain or suffering..noooo..but it is filled full with His peace and His joy! Continue in faith(faithfulness) we must through much tribulation enter the Kingdom of God.

As for me(David prayed) I will behold Your face in righteousness: I will be satisified when I awake with Your likeness.

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 5:34pm

Ron,

I was really wanting it to end with you sharing as you started this thread. What treasures God has given you to share with us. I'm glad for that last paragraph you typed as it adds a deeper understanding of this than I previously had.

A few days ago, I was wondering if I'd missed it. That's why I had to pose questions in regrards to the weeping of the pastor, his wife and folks in the restaurant. I know that God is a God of forgiveness and mercy. I, also, know that we can go too far. I was hoping that I hadn't. I'll tell you that in all my earnestness and effort to return to being as I once was with Jesus, I kept on slipping and falling. This really woke me up and did something to my inner man. It awakened me and placed a fear of God within me. I've had it before. However, it did not last. I seem to be the same person as I was a few days ago and, yet, I'm not. I thank God for that. I thank God for this post, for Holy Fire, the visions you had, and for His love.

I better understand why I saw the sky of California all lit up. Chad Taylor and others are gone out there and we will here great reports. I am expecting for us to hear of things we've never heard of before.

For the part, you played in this, Ron and for everyone who posted and didn't, I thank you. Mostly, Jesus, I thank You. You are so beautiful. And, by Your Spirit, You are drawing us to You. It would be a very foolish decision to say that we were too busy, at this time, or that we would meet Christ Jesus in an intimate way, at a future time. I believe that this Holy Fire is helping that not take place. God is doing more than His share in aiding us. Let us welcome this help and totally surrender to Him. Now, is the time. The call is going out. Thank You, King Jesus. Let us not treat what is holy with disrespect. We can get burned.

As Ron, pointed out much earlier in this thread, we are living in the days of Ananias and Sapphira. (At least, I belive that is how you phrased it, Ron. It's on the other page and I don't want to lose what I've typed by flipping back.) I do know that many years ago, Paul Cain spoke of stadiums that would be filled to overflow with people gathered to worship God. He also mentioned that the days of Ananias and Sapphira would return. I truly believe that they are at the door. We do not play with fire. In as much as I don't have a really firm understanding of this, we allow God's Spirit and Fire to work on and through us. For this, we are grateful and can touch others in the Name of Jesus. I do not pretend to even come close to understanding all of God's ways or even a fraction of them. What I know is that He has our best interest at heart and He is a good God. There is none like Him. Amen and Amen! In Him, we place our trust.

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 10:49pm

AWSOME THREAD!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 11:24pm

Just as the cloud on mount Sinai had the appearance of holy fire on the top of it, so too will the cloud of witnesses on Mount Zion have the appearance of holy fire upon them.

Exo 24:16 And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. Exo 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

WOW - we are part of this glorious cloud, witnessing what the Lord is saying through this time of holy fire! What a glorious priviledge!!

Christine

-------------
Christine Beadsworth

Date Posted: 06/24/2007 at 11:38pm

Heb 12:25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape, those who refused him that spoke on earth, much more we shall not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from Heaven,

Heb 12:26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I will not only shake the earth, but also the heavens."

Heb 12:27 And this word, "Yet once more," signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, so that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Heb 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear,

Heb 12:29 for also, "Our God is a consuming fire."

-------------
Christine Beadsworth

Date Posted: 06/25/2007 at 12:29pm

Received by email

mailto:SObrien807@aol.com - SObrien807@aol.com
Subject: Re: Article, Holy Fire!

Ron,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Isa. 4:4-6 to me describes what God is beginning to with the Church and it all so we can be used to reveal His glory to a lost and dying world who will have final and eternal judgement if they don't hear the truth from us and repent.

Isa. 4:4 When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning, 5 then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering. 6 And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain.

He wants to repossess His Church and take it out of the hands of man so His glory can be revealed.

Isa. 40:1 “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!”
      Says your God.
       2 “ Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her,
      That her warfare is ended,
      That her iniquity is pardoned;
      For she has received from the LORD’s hand
      Double for all her sins.”
       3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness: 
      “ Prepare the way of the LORD;
      Make straight in the desert[a]
      A highway for our God.
       4 Every valley shall be exalted
      And every mountain and hill brought low;
      The crooked places shall be made straight
      And the rough places smooth;
       5 The glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
      And all flesh shall see it together;
      For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”

Again God moving for His glory to be revealed through us, the Church.

Another Scripture that came to mind about your article is Lk 12.

Lk 12:49 “I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. 52 For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. 53 Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.” 54 Then He also said to the multitudes, “Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, ‘A shower is coming’; and so it is. 55 And when you see the south wind blow, you say, ‘There will be hot weather’; and there is. 56 Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time? 

I also see Ezk 34 happening or beginning to.

I believe His fire is burning to divide and separate His Bride from all that defile Her and keeps He from His glorious presence before His coming so we can bring in the great harvest.

I've ministered in Africa once a year for the last 4 years and the western world gospel have crept in over there and brought defilement into the Body.
These teachings that are focused on self and church growth etc. are truly strange fire when we should be focused on the King , His kingdom and working with Him to enlarge it and expand it through the salvation of the lost by going and preaching the gospel of the kingdom with the power of the kingdom that carries demonstration of mighty signs, wonders and miracles.

I tell people if we would present the true Jesus of the Bible and people would be allowed to an encounter with the real Jesus like Paul did, many more would be saved and far less false conversions would happen. I believe that the level of the truth we speak about Him is the limiting factor of how much He can manifest Himself. He says He will confirm HIS WORD with accompanying signs. I see this in the Book of Acts of which we rarely even see or hear about today. That's what I judge my ministry by mostly, the Gospels and Acts and I myself falling short but chasing God and crying out for His fire to purge me like never before.

This morning when I woke up I felt the heaviness of God's presence with me in my living room.  I knew He is about very serious business right now in what He is doing or about to do with us His Church and on earth and we must be prepared. As we both know it will be great and terrible at the same time. Judgement starts first at the house of God.

I have no one to speak with about all that God is dong at this time that is mature enough to receive and understand.

Thanks and my God bless you in every way for your faithfulness.
Steve

Date Posted: 06/26/2007 at 6:55am

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE!!! PURE HOLY FIRE IS COME TO DESTROY MIXTURE!!!!

In recent decades the fire of God from heaven has touched earth in many places around the globe. Miracles and massive numbers coming to Christ in Argentina, stadiums filled for prayer and worship in Columbia, outpourings of Father’s love bringing renewal in Canada, powerful repentance in Florida, powerful outpourings in Missouri, awesome worship in Australia just to name a few of many spots. All across the world heavenly fire has brought spots of revival, renewal, and transformation. This modern worldwide move of God has created more worship, prayer, and vital commitments to God than ever before known in our world. Multitudes of conferences, many mega-churches of tens of thousands, multitudes of people lifting their arms toward heaven in extreme worship, others kneeling and falling prostrate before God. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of house churches spreading across the land, unprecedented interest in following God in business and the work place, worldwide mass media proclaiming a Christian message and much more are all a part of this modern move of God.

This move has ushered in the return of the prophetic and apostolic ministry and is empowering the evangelist, shepherd, and teaching ministries with fire. The gospel of the kingdom of God that was veiled or lost for centuries has been reinstated in the world. Reformation is unavoidably visible everywhere one looks. God is at work in a mighty way bringing massive change to Planet Earth.

YET, THESE WONDERFUL WORKS CONTAIN MIXTURE FROM THE WORLD AND RELIGION.

From the beginning of the new Pentecostal experience through all the charismatic renewals and revivals God has poured out His Spirit with great mercy upon flesh. The anointing of God has been poured out upon impure vessels. The fire, to some degree, did increase purity in the people upon whom it came, but impurities remained. Remaining impurities of flesh and religion were mostly not seen or recognized by the people of God. The glowing fire of the glorious miracles and worship were the focus and not the underlying unseen impurities of flesh and darkness.

THE NEW OUTPOURING BEGINNING NOW IS A HOLY FIRE. GOD IS SENDING OUTPOURINGS OF INTENSELY HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Date Posted: 06/26/2007 at 11:10am

Ron Wrote:
Quote:
Then from my right I saw a thin stream of black cloud or smoke flowing into the area before me. It began to turn or swirl, so that it began to build up in the area instead of flowing on past. It continued to pile up or gather until the whole area was in black darkness. Powerful bolts of lightening zapped forth from the darkness in a straight line to the ground. Where the lightening hit the ground massive explosions occurred, and from the explosions fires spread on the land. Very black smoke rose up from the fires and joined the darkness. The darkness became so thick and black that only the brightest flashes and fires could be seen.

I believe this writing about lightening in Scripture from Larry Taylor adds a lot to the original word and to this thread.

Awe Struck
Larry R Taylor
Jun 26, 2007

LIGHTNING

I've been seeing a lot of lightning lately, both in the natural and the heavenly realm. So I've been seeking the Lord concerning the meaning and significance of lightning.
In the Old Testament, lightning is associated with the flashing of a sword--Swift, accurate, powerful. Just as the charge builds up in a cloud until that sudden bolt of lightning shoots out, so in the heavenly realm there is a buildup and release of the power of God.
Ezekial described an encounter in which he saw a heavenly being that emanated lightning and moved like lightning. The summation of this experience in Ez 1:28 was that he had witnessed a revelation of the glory of the Lord.
  • Glory realm
God dwells in indescribable glory. There are many tangible phenomena associated with His glory, one being lightning. 
Psa 97:1 The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Psa 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Psa 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
Psa 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
Psa 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psa 97:6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
  • Apparent to all, in plain sight not hidden
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Jesus said that His coming would be visible for the entire world to witness. There will be no need to run to any remote location to find Him because He is coming to every location looking for us.
    Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
    Mat 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

• Angelic Angelic beings are described as having a countenance like lightning. Lightning accompanied their appearing in biblical accounts.

Luk 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

• Sudden
His coming is sudden, seemingly without warning. There was a news story this past week about a man in Florida who was literally hit with a "bolt out of the blue". This fatal lightning strike came out of a clear blue sky. Meteorologist say that it is a natural but uncommon occurrence for a cloud to be building miles away and release the electrical charge in an area without any warning. Jesus said He would come like a thief in the night.
    Rev 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

• Emanating from the throne
There are many manifestations associated with the Glory of the Lord. Some are tangible while others are more of subjective and spiritual in nature. Both are real. Glory dust (like glitter), oil, scents, shaking, visible light displays and audible voices are associated with His manifested glory. At the same time, so is a mighty transforming inner-working that affects those who encounter His presence.
    Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
    Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
    Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
    Rev 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
  • Accompanying answered prayer
Is it possible, that just as ions collect in a cloud building the electrical charge that is so awesomely released in lightning, the prayers of the saints build into a powerful spiritual force released in a sudden burst of God's manifested glory?
    Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

• "The solemn salvos, so to speak, of the artillery of heaven, with which each series of visions is concluded." Vines

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

• Finality
Judgment and retribution for the enemies of God-- victory and vindication for His people.

What mean these signs?
I believe we are living in the season of visitation. God is showing up and revealing His glory throughout the earth. The latter house glory prophesied by Haggai (2:9) is being released. We are approaching the revelation of the King and His Kingdom on earth. A mighty army is arising to follow their king into the final conflict of the ages. The harvest of souls is at hand, the redeemed to their reward and the evil to their fate. As darkness grows more intense and tumult throughout the earth increases, the Light of His Glory shall be seen by all the peoples of the earth. Many will arise and shine clothed in His Glory.
It is not a time to sleep. It is time to awake. The Spirit of the Living God is moving with unprecedented swiftness to accomplish His will in every realm of life. Politics, economics, culture, entertainment, religion--every area is being exposed to the light of His glory. It is time to shine.
Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Date Posted: 06/27/2007 at 3:26am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 06/27/2007 at 5:35am

hi Ron

I am glad you have introduced the concept of God's lightenings because the Lord had me studying lightening a couple of weeks ago. I saw lightening bolts s flashes of power and light or revelation which will hit people and situations. i also discoverd that one gets horizontal lightening strikes between clouds! Seeing as we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, we are part of that cloud and lightening passing from cloud to cloud is like revelation which is shared one with another, triggering off light in someone else.There is a whole electric storm going on up here in the cloud of witnesses and it is bringing light onto the earth!

blessings

Christine

-------------
Christine Beadsworth

Date Posted: 07/03/2007 at 7:48am

I just received this communication. I do not personally know the person who sent it or the author of the book mentioned. However, there is such a parrell in the visions described that I am posting it to share wiith everyone.

Ron
-----------------------------------------------------

Website Contact Us Mailer

Alofa Barrett
Australia

mailto:barrett_ext1@hotmail.com - barrett_ext1@hotmail.com

================================================= 

Greetings,

I am writing to forward an article/vision by someone ( which relates about a dark cloud covering the earth), after reading  Ron McGatlin's article 'Holy Fire' which was posted on the etpv.org website - 2July 07. ( http://www.etpv.org/2007/holfire.html" target=_blank EUDORA="AUTOURL - http://www.etpv.org/2007/holfire.html ). 
The article is from a book 'Prepare for the Winds of Change' by Nita Johnson, which is also posted on the etpv.org site: ( http://www.etpv.org/books.html" target=_blank EUDORA="AUTOURL - http://www.etpv.org/books.html ).
Thought it might be of some interest, as it describes a great, thick black cloud, hovering over the earth.   She also "...saw a most incredible light slowly fly in the direction of this great, dark cloud. As this cloud of light approached the great darkness, it formed a sort of wall in front of it. I saw it begin to push this cloud of darkness back with much intensity of purpose - it was relentless..."
Blessings,
Mrs A.Barrett.
(Melbourne, Australia)

Article by Nita Johnson, from 'Prepare for the Winds of changes':

-----------------------------------------------------
~A Vision of the Church~
On January 25, 1990, I was given a rather extensive vision in full color. I'll be sharing parts of it throughout this book as it concerns many areas of interest to the church. Throughout this vision, I spoke with an angel. Although I didn't see him in this particular vision, he communicated to me in an audible voice. The part I'm going to share now was one of the last parts of the vision. It so beautifully depicts what I'm trying to communicate that I'd like to share it here.
I saw a great, thick cloud, hovering over the earth. So thick and massive was it and so black, that it made the earth look totally dark. The angel told me to call for the church. So I did. "Church, come. Arise and fight the great darkness." As I said this, I saw a most incredible light slowly fly in the direction of this great, dark cloud. As this cloud of light approached the great darkness, it formed a sort of wall in front of it. I saw it begin to push this cloud of darkness back with much intensity of purpose - it was relentless. Although the dark cloud fought with all its might to hold its ground, it was no match for the standard of light that opposed it. The light pushed and pushed and was making such great headway. I thought it would fight until the dense darkness was totally defeated and gone. However, suddenly the voice from heaven spoke to the light and said, "It is enough now. Go, claim the harvest."
Immediately, this hand of light, as it were, stood in front of the cloud of darkness, holding it in place as though someone were holding the lid open to a breadbox. Simultaneously, the cloud of light slipped down, as though through an invisible tunnel under the belly of this mass of darkness, and began to fill the whole earth with light. I saw what seemed to be multiplied millions of souls accept Jesus as their Saviour and Lord. What an awesome awakening.
There was virtually nothing the black cloud could do about it.
When the entire world was saturated with light, I saw two majestic thrones descend from heaven. One was the throne of the Son of God. The other was the throne made ready for his bride. The angel then told me to call the church home. So I cried "Church, the King awaits you. Arise now and go home. " Just then, I saw the now greatly increased cloud of light, heavy with the souls of the harvest, begin to move from the earth towards heaven. As it did, it became brilliant. It turned to fill the second of the two thrones, that it might take its rightful place by the King. I watched until this cloud of light took on the shape of a beautiful bride, awesomely adorned in her wedding gown. Its train was long and flowing. She turned and was seated by her husband. The vision then came to an end.

Date Posted: 07/04/2007 at 8:30am

Christine Beads wrote:
Quote:
Just as the cloud on mount Sinai had the appearance of holy fire on the top of it, so too will the cloud of witnesses on Mount Zion have the appearance of holy fire upon them.

Amen Christine

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25  See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
Heb 12:26  whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
Heb 12:27  Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28  Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
Heb 12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.
Heb 13:1  Let brotherly love continue.

Heb 12:1  Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 9:35am

I just sensed this word was an important reminder right now !

I sense that many of us are going through strange trials right now we can not explain , firery trials and these words help us understand for our break ~ through !

Ron wrote :Holy fire cuts like a two-edged sword to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow. The massive systems of mixture are being destroyed; all chaff and stubble is under fires of purification.

Thank you Ron ,

-------------

Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 5:18pm

Jeff, thanks for bringing this back up. It was good to read it again and remember the strength of the time this came. It seems even more revelant as time goes by.

Ron

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 8:21am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien; Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts.

Yes to all that is written here Ron.  Many of us have been through the fire for years and those who know their God continue to submit to His working in our lives to cleanse us from all that hinders love.  We know His judgments have come and we say that we love His judgements.  We submit to the fire.

Regaring this particular verse - some confirmation of what is happening in our area.  For several years a man in our city who does nothing but walk has passed our house several times a day and spits on the sidewalk where we have inscribed a couple of specific verses.  I continued to bless this man in spite of his curses against the Lord and His peoeple and prayed that he would come into the Kingdom - out of the kingdom of darkness and unto the Kingdom of Light.  During the month of September there was much heightened activity in the Spirit and signs of this were also evident in the natural.  Around Yom Kippur, the Lord spoke to me to get serious with the witchcraft operating in our town and neighborhood.  This involved declarations of the FIRE OF GOD being released around our neighborhood and upon our sidewalks.  So as these come to do the Lord's people harm or to cast their curses upon us, they MUST REPENT or they WILL BE BURNED BY THE HOLY FIRE OF GOD.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Another interesting and confirming sign in the natural was that approximately 24 turkey vultures have been congregating in our neighborhood.  This happens in the fall since the last 3 or 4 years.  There is a dead cottonwood tree to our west and they try to roost in it at dusk.  Yesterday, Kevin and I were in the backyard and above the neighborhood the vulture were catching the thermals together and going up.  The Lord pointed out to me a smaller bird that came in from the north which was harassing them and finally drove them off to the south.  Then the bird (a young eagle) went up TWICE AS HIGH in the thermals so that I could no longer see it. 

This is a sign in the natural of the power that we have in the Spirit over the works of darkness.  It was no problem at all for the eagle to route the vultures away and then the eagle mounted up in the heavens far beyond where the vultures could travel. 

HALLELUJAH!!!!! OUR GOD REIGNS!  WE RULE AND REIGN WITH HIM IN HEAVENLY PLACES!  THEREFORE, BE HE HOLY AS HE IS HOLY!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 8:35am

Christine Beadsworth wrote:

Isa 66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. Isa 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Isaiah 66:2 explains that the Lord favors the one who trembles at His Word, in other words, the one who fears Him. May His holy fire purge everything in us that is not His.Even as I write this, I tremble inside. may His Bride be purified like silver, seven times refined, so that we may truly worship Him in Spirit and in Truth..

Koodos Christine.  As I respond to this posting, the fire inside burns.

CHARIOTS OF FIRE - the was an amazing sign in the sky in July or August - I was sorry I did not have my camera.  It was a very clear day other than a few clouds.  I was driving home on the interstate and the Lord told me to look at the clouds over the footfills.  I was so awestruck I could hardly drive and probably should have pulled over.  There were 3 series of chariots driven by horses.  The first chariot was the largest and you could clearly see the driver in the chariot.  The next two chariots in front were each smaller but every one was visibly clear with the horses and everything.  They were all riding north.  I knew this was significant but was not able to share it until today.   

Christine Beadsworth wrote:
so that we may truly worship Him in Spirit and in Truth..

This was the scripture from John that is written on our sidewalk which has been spat on by several times a day by a member of the occult for more than 4 years.  NO MORE!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 10/07/2010 at 7:16pm

Amen!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 01/27/2011 at 3:19pm