Print Page | Close Window

MOUNTAIN by Ras Robinson 7/27

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=17319
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:46pm

Topic: MOUNTAIN by Ras Robinson 7/27

Posted By: Tracy Anny
Subject: MOUNTAIN by Ras Robinson 7/27
Date Posted: 07/27/2007 at 8:53am

WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY (English y en Espanol-al final) - July 27, 2007 – “Mountain”
Ras Robinson
Jul 27 2007 07:06AM

July 27, 2007 (English y en Espanol-al final). When will you remove that hindering mountain in your life? You have a mountain of impossibilities that blocks your destiny. So far, you have coped with this mountain, assuming it is intended by Me to be part of your earthly suffering. But I say unto you this day, you are to move that mountain. It is first moved within your mind as you decide to believe and ask in faith without doubting. Your faith, that third heaven reality of the mountain already moved, literally brings that reality into earthly existence. Persisting to the end, that mountain will be moved. See it done!

Mark 11:23-24 "For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

-------------
My Beloved is mine, and I am His

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/27/2007 at 10:18am

Yes Lord!!! "Persisting to the end, that mountain will be moved."  I see it done with my eye of faith, in JESUS MAJESTIC NAME!     Love you ALL-prayin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window