Print Page | Close Window

THE POWER OF A CLEAN LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21315
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:04pm

Topic: THE POWER OF A CLEAN LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE POWER OF A CLEAN LIFE
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 6:18pm

The Power of A Clean Life

By Ron McGatlin

A holy people of God are being prepared for the great fulfillment of the kingdom of God on earth. Sons of righteousness with pure hearts in whom there is no guile are being prepared to minister with the army from heaven with supernatural wisdom and power. Their clean hearts and lives will offer no hindrance or resistance to the love and power of God flowing from Father in heaven by the Holy Spirit.

The maturing sons of God will not be daunted by the apocalyptic, cataclysmic events of a world being cleansed by the fire of God.

Who are these people demonstrating the full faith and power of a clean life? They are a new breed of grown up children of God that have emptied themselves and made room for God to rule in their lives. They are humble people of God who have allowed the fire of God to burn away every tendency of sin and the bondage of doubt and unbelief in their souls. They are those whose spirits are made alive and are fully redeemed to the fullness of the love and life of Christ Jesus. They are those who have no regard for the lies of the fallen world and its foolishness. They are those who have thrown off the past shroud of religious unbelief and ungodly madness of the fallen ways of a people sickened by lust and greed. They are those who are as if they had no past but live fully in the embrace of the life of Christ in the presence of God. They are people like you and I breaking through into a glorious life in the Sprit of God on shores of a new land filled with glory.

We are soon entering the most powerful and glorious time on earth. Before us is the time of fulfillment of that which the saints throughout history have sought. They gave their lives knowing it was for a future time. There is rejoicing in heaven when one is TRULY born anew as this new breed of redeemed spiritual creature into a new life of unhindered faith and power of God.

Not all will enter this new creation army of maturing sons living holy clean lives.

Many Christians believe that we are waiting for God to do something further to cause us to walk in supernatural victory. The general belief seems to be that the promises of Jesus to His people are true but not for us now.

For example, the promise that we would do the works that Jesus did and even greater works than the mighty miracles He did is seen as true but they will not come to pass until some future day when God does something more or some other event occurs from heaven.

John 14:12:  Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

This common belief, I should say unbelief, is largely based on the natural reality that we do not see men around us doing these works. We need to keep in mind that our natural vision only sees what is closely around us and does not see all that is happening worldwide. Also we may not see clearly events that happen around us. Even if supernatural events happen around us we may attribute them to natural causes.

In part these erroneous beliefs are caused by the negative faith implanted in people through religious and secular training over the past centuries. Our experience has trained us that faith and power are limited and simply do not work today as they did in the first century.

People are locked in bondage of doubt and unbelief regarding the word and works of God. Many people reason that since supernatural works are done by God and not man, we are waiting for God to do something to make things happen. It is true that faith and power are gifts from God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit and not of our human effort or doing. However, there is no problem with the availability of the grace gifts of God. They are fully available now.

God is still all powerful and His word is still valid and cannot be changed. These provisions have been fully purchased by Christ Jesus at the cross and the delivery system has been fully established in the Holy Spirit since Pentecost. For a season after Pentecost the gifts were operative and flowing. Faith and power were supernaturally changing the world. Powerful miracles and works of God impacted masses of people and the kingdom of God was beginning to come forth on earth as it is in heaven. Supernatural power gifts came way back then and are available now?

Why should the people of God today have the faith and power of a beggar? Waiting beside the road of life begging God for a morsel of faith to get by for today. Why should we be begging for a hand-out of enough power to endure our bad situations one more day?

Gal 4:9  But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage?

What is going on people?

We are the world changers! We can have the faith and power of the first century! We can have the wisdom of God that will lead us into the kingdom of God!

Everything has been done so why should we be lacking in faith and power and continue waiting for God to send something more?

The problem is not with the quality of the gifts prepared in heaven for us. The problem is not with the delivery system. The problem is with the reception. There is not proper place in the hearts of men to receive the gifts and ways of God prepared for His kingdom people. The receiving dock and the storage rooms are filled with other things that are blocking the way. The data banks in the hearts of men are filled and the faith and power cannot be downloaded until space is cleared and existing data deleted.  A decision must be made by man to make the deletions to clear space for downloading great faith and power that will bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Experiencing the fullness of Christ in us is not waiting for God to do something further. Rather, God is waiting on a people that will make room to receive the faith and power of the kingdom.

God is waiting for clean hearts upon which to write His all-wise and all-powerful laws of heavenly wisdom and kingdom reality. The hearts of the people of the world including most Christians are filled with other writings. The space for God to write is already filled and there is not place for Him to scribe the all powerful wisdom and ways of heaven.

Heb 8:10: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

2 Cor 3:3:  clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.

A far greater standard of holy kingdom living is being lifted up. A pure holy people of righteousness are to be prepared to walk in the supernatural kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. For the most part, mankind is not currently operating with God’s standard but has developed other standards. According to man’s standards many things are seen as good and worthy of retaining that are NOT from God and are not heavenly wisdom and truth. All that is not of God that is stored in the hearts of man and serves as standards for man is unclean to God. Even man’s best righteousness is as filthy rags in the site of God.

All natural men and many who are called Christians are filled with knowledge but lacking in truth and wisdom.

The false standards written in our hearts blind us to the powerful supernatural ways of God and prevent the reality of God being written upon our hearts. The ways of God are much higher and far more powerful than most Christians have even imagined.

Can you hear the call of God? Can you feel God pulling on your heart to turn to Him with your whole heart and leave the past to be made a witness of the things which Jesus will reveal to you? Can you see the call to be used in opening the eyes of the religionist and the secularist to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God? God is calling a people in this day as He called Paul who was one of the most religious men of His day. He was involved in the death and imprisonment of the followers of Christ. Yet, he surrendered his heart to be completely cleansed from the past and gave His all to change the course of history. He made room for God to write His way upon his heart.

Acts 26:16-18: But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 7:54pm

Amen Ron,

I would also add that we have lowered the bar so much concerning God's ability to give us complete freedom from bondage to sin, that we live in unbelief concerning God's requirement that we be holy as He is holy.

There is a general unbelief and acceptance of the reality of lack of power and purity. Failure is accepted as normal, and people wait until someday God brings us into a new thing.

He ALREADY brought us into a new thing and it is finished. Who will by faith lay hold of what He has promised?

It is not commitment He is looking for, it is Faith in what He has already revealed and established. It is the death to all our preconcieved notions, truly striving to enter into rest by laying down all of our preconceptions and doctrines, and being completely open and faith filled concerning what God Has been saying, Is now saying, and will be saying as we walk in Him.

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 7:58pm

TY again my Brother Ron,,,have been digging into this very Word you shared here, Acts 26:16-18,,,smiles,,,YESSSSSSSSS LORD! (((They are people like you and I breaking through into a glorious life in the Spirit of God on shores of a new land filled with glory.))) GLORY TO GOD!!! This makes this here heart sing! SHOUT TO GOD WITH A VOICE OF TRIUMPH AND PRAISE STRAIGHT FROM YOUR HEART TO HIS!!! OH THE JOY THAT FILLS MY SOUL! I SING PRAISES TO YOUR NAME MOST EXCELLENT ABBA FATHER GOD!   Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'   (((LET YOUR GLORY FILL THIS PLACE, LET IT GO FORTH FROM HERE TO THE NATIONS)))

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 8:06pm

"Can you hear the call God? Can you feel God pulling on your heart to turn to Him with your whole heart, leave the past and be made a witness of the things which Jesus will reveal to you? Can you see the call to be used in opening the eyes of the religionist and the secularist to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God? God is calling a people in this day as He called Paul who was one of the most religious men of His day. He was involved in the death and imprisonment of the followers of Christ. Yet, he surrendered his heart to be completely cleansed from the past and gave His all to change the course of history. He made room for God to write His way upon his heart."

YES AMEN THANK YOU RON!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 8:07pm

Brother Ron wrote:

"The problem is not with the quality of the gifts prepared in heaven for us. The problem is not with the delivery system. The problem is with the reception. There is not proper place in the hearts of men to receive the gifts and ways of God prepared for His kingdom people. The receiving dock and the storage rooms are filled with other things that are blocking the way. The data banks in the hearts of men are filled and the faith and power cannot be downloaded until space is cleared and existing data deleted.  A decision must be made by man to make the deletions to clear space for downloading great faith and power that will bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven."

Father, I make that decision today. Show me all the remaining things that I need to delete to make room for great faith and power to bring forth Your kingdom. 

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 8:12pm

Amen Ron. I just returned from a mental hospital where a friend is. The Holy Spirit prompted me to go at a certain time to visit him. Another friend had just arrived. Much prayer has been going forth for him and we are working together as a team, by the Spirit.

I cast demons out of him. Someone prayed for a man to go to him to do this, but instead God sent two women. She and I had never worked together before, but tonight God sent us each there at the same time and delivered this man from demons.

I'd been appalled at the lack of knowledge we'd had prior to his recent breakdown. If we'd cast demons out of him before, what happened wouldn't have happened. He's been charged with several crimes and will have to face the consequences, but where were we? We all saw the manic condition in him, but no one knew what to do...until now.

Christians are called to cast out demons. Most of us don't know how. I've done it before, but not in a long time...so I knew how as the Holy Spirit brought it back to my remembrance.

Ann

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Posted By: Anita Lea
Date Posted: 04/03/2008 at 8:46pm

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hat sent me to bind up the broken-hearted; to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.  Isaiah 61:1

We are anointed Saints!  We must live a holy life.  The world is looking at us and to us.  We must share our hope. We must set an example of Jesus.  Thank you Jesus for clearing all the debri in my life.  I want to be holy and acceptable unto you.  We must be about our Father's business Saints!  Hallelujah to our King Jesus!!!!

-------------
Your Sister in Christ,
Anita
Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 04/04/2008 at 7:56am

Recieving holiness and cleanness of life is obtained by faith. As you first belived so walk in Him. Did you recieve salvation by anything other then faith in the completed work of Jesus?   

So in the face of our weakness and failure, the path to freedom is the path of faith that does not look at our weakness and failure, but looks to Him, the author and finisher of our faith.

In Him you ARE holy and blameless, By faith walk in Him and this will manifest as you face even defeat with a spirit of faith that God has already done it.

God told me "forget the past" . That is the past 1 minute if you have failed, and our only recourse after failure is to by faith to continue to go forwrd believing you are free, and trusting in the work and word of the Lord to you personally that it is accomplished. He also said to me " victory is yours" , and this in the midst of great failure. Do I look to Him and believe Him, or look at my failure and circumstances and get depressed over the weakness of my flesh?

We try to make commitments to overcome and stop doing sin, but this will ALWAYS fail.  Trusting in His ability in the face of failure is the path to freedom. ALWAYS look to and believe Him.

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 04/04/2008 at 6:55pm

Kriston Wrote:
Quote:
It is not commitment He is looking for, it is Faith in what He has already revealed and established.

Amen on faith. Faith that comes from the Sprit and the word. Faith is a fruit of the Spirit and comes by hearing the word. How blessed to be saturated in the Spirit and the word.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/05/2008 at 8:20am

Gail, Yes, and Amen to your reoply: (((LET YOUR GLORY FILL THIS PLACE, LET IT GO FORTH FROM HERE TO THE NATIONS)))

This Place - Our Spirit, Soul and Body, Amen

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/05/2008 at 9:43am

The Spirit of God is speaking loud and clear through this and the past two articles which you have shared Ron. The only way i can describe it is as an urgency of Spirit awakening unto `Time for your appointment. Go'

"The ways of God are much higher and far more powerful than most Christians have even imagined."

eph.3 And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you'll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God.

"Can you hear the call of God? Can you feel God pulling on your heart to turn to Him with your whole heart and leave the past to be made a witness of the things which Jesus will reveal to you? Can you see the call to be used in opening the eyes of the religionist and the secularist to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God? God is calling a people in this day as He called Paul who was one of the most religious men of His day. He was involved in the death and imprisonment of the followers of Christ. Yet, he surrendered his heart to be completely cleansed from the past and gave His all to change the course of history. He made room for God to write His way upon his heart."

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Date Posted: 04/05/2008 at 10:32am

In thinking about the power of a clean life, I'm also thinking about cleaning up our bodies, which are the temples of the Holy Spirit. I am currently on a 10-day cleanse. Have never done this before.

Many of us don't know to do this. I know that I didn't know this, or how to do it, until recently. We know to fast because the Bible says to, but cleansing the body is new, at least to me. I'm now hearing of other cleansing kits through talking with others. These are available through health food stores.

I'm using Jordan Rubin's Perfect Cleanse, kit and instructions in his newest book released in January entitled "Perfect Weight America." This book is not only about weight loss, but there are many other tools in it, including this cleanse. Rubin cleanses 4 times a year even though he's never had a weight problem.

Yes, the power of a clean life also has to do with our temples.

With His love,

Ann

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/05/2008 at 8:43pm

Ron, these words are the first truly prophetic for the whole ( as shared in FOR THIS MOMENT IN TIME - Prophetic Articles Regarding Urgent Choices ), that i have heard/seen in a long time. There is the Spirit of awakening upon the words that are filled-full with power/rule, His Life and i've seen the awakening begin but the measure of increase is here, now. We choose Life in the Spirit!

We loose every deaf ear and say hear and every blind eye and say see in Jesus Name to the glory of God our Father. We loose every binding shackle upon the hearers of the word, no longer bound in their hearing but are loosed to do, obey in, by and through the Might of His Spirit. We loose every captive in mind and say be free, for Truth has come. Father we thank You for this oh so great awakening! We have looked for this day...Thank You for the Mighty Wind of Your Spirit blowing across the land and the bones that were once dry and brittle receiving Your Life and arising, marching forth. We thank You for the increase of Your Kingdom from within manifesting outwardly and we hearld the News, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He will reign forever and ever. amen and amen

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:43am

From Email:

Re: The Power of A Clean Life

Good article.  It answered a lot of life long questions assuming I understood it to mean that if my heart and life are "full" of "stuff" already [worldly, carnal, etc.] , then maybe that's the reason I hve difficulty [when I do try] to obtain a lift empowered with the fruits of the Spirit, etc.
thanks, C S

Print Page | Close Window