Print Page | Close Window

BAM!!!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21688
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:37pm

Topic: BAM!!!!

Posted By: richard gilman
Subject: BAM!!!!
Date Posted: 04/25/2008 at 9:52am

My 6 yr old son has been walking around this afternoon saying bam.. I asked the LORD last night why todd bentley does bam LOL. As caleb was whacking weeds i saw a picture of a axe being laid to the root. This axe todd carrys is a very sharp one..

The LORD then said this in my heart as i was meditating why caleb would start using this new term.. The Corn of unfullfilled promises has fallen and this is ressurection time.It has come to death, there are women so to speak carrying dead babys, dead things that have been dreamed of, hoped for yet unfulfilled. The HOLY LOGOS says some brings 30, 60, 100 fold return. I was speaking with the LORD about my mom who passed away in Janurary and had severe arthritis, very crippled. I said LORD she never got her healing, HE said richard you shall take healing as a mantle to many like her and they will be healed. Whatever it has been l;ocked up so to speak the key of david will be released through us beloved and we will see the ressurection, sozo power of Jesus of nazareth the messiah be loosed in mutliplication through our what were once barren wombs. Breathe a fresh breath upon our wombs YESHA, Abba come and set your ministers aflame with coals from your altar, the altar of incense. May You HOLY SPIRIT direct us in the increase of favor where there was no favor..

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Replies:

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 04/25/2008 at 10:14am

Wow! Awesome word!!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/25/2008 at 10:27am

YES ABBA FATHER!!! TOTAL AGREEMENT HERE WITH YOU, MY BROTHER RICHARD. JESUS SAID," I CAME TO GIVE YOU LIFE, LIFE MORE ABUNDANT"... HE GAVE, WE RECEIVE AND RELEASE.    Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window