Print Page | Close Window

BEYOND REVIVAL FIRE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21996
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:03pm

Topic: BEYOND REVIVAL FIRE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: BEYOND REVIVAL FIRE
Date Posted: 05/15/2008 at 11:00am

Beyond Revival Fire

By Ron McGatlin

Miracles of healing are of great significance to one who is sick or afflicted. Deliverance is paramount to one who is living in bondage or torment. Supernatural signs and wonders are vital to proclaim the powerful presence of God. Prophesy, revelation, and spiritual discernment are of great value for guiding God's people.

As wonderful and important as all these works and blessings are, they are not the most preeminent aspects of revival. Being born again and being filled with the Spirit are absolutely essential aspects of revival and life in general. However, they are not the final goal or God's deepest reality of purpose in revival.

God's goal and purpose of revival is the formation of pure and holy receptacles for His awesome immeasurable love, people who will intimately commune with Him and love Him with all their heart and soul. A perfected Bride and army of sons to bring forth His glory and become His kingdom of heaven on earth is being prepared in part by revival-type outpourings.

Beyond revival is the mountain of God's glory filling the earth. A people perfected in His pure holy love pouring out the liquid fire of God's love covering the earth with the brilliance of His glory. God's people have experienced recent moves of God called revival, renewal, outbreaks, and outpourings. Also, over the past several centuries, God has revealed and restored layer after layer of Christ Jesus into His people. The glory of God is the objective of all these sovereign moves of God by His Spirit.
God is preparing a people of His glory to show forth His glory across the earth bringing the fullness of the reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The glory of God on earth is Christ Jesus.

Almost every use of the phrase "the glory of God" in the New Testament refers directly to or involves Jesus. In the Old Testament the visible glory of God often came as a cloud, smoke, or fire.

The visible glory of God came to earth at the announcement of the birth of Jesus.

Luke 2:9-14:  And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. "For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"

During the life of Jesus on earth the glory was experienced in and around Jesus and through His works. The glory was seen in a person.

At the return of Jesus in the Holy Spirit, the glory was heard coming as a mighty rushing wind and seen as tongues of fire upon the disciples and then seen in the supernatural manifestations of the waiting 120 souls. Jesus was  seen in the Holy Spirit in the first century apostles as Jesus worked with them by the Holy Spirit in many miracles of healing, deliverance, and revelations from heaven.
And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen, Mark 16:20.

The glory of God is in His purified holy people in whom Christ dwells.

2 Cor 4:6-7:  For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.

The glory of God is seen in the working of miracles and healing of His people.

John 11:4:  When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it."

Jesus is glorified, not in the sickness and death, but through the healing of sickness and resurrection of the dead.

The gathering of the hungry people of God with the presence of God ignites the manifestation of the glory of Christ Jesus. As with His first coming, the glory of God is visible and hosts of holy angels (ministering spirits) are with Him.

The glory of God is with Jesus at the throne.

Acts 7:55:  But he (Stephen), being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,

When Jesus from the throne in heaven comes down in the cloud and fire of Holy Spirit with His holy angels and meets with Christ Jesus within believers by the Holy Spirit, ignition of the fire of the glory of God occurs and supernatural manifestations happen. This is a reality for gatherings of His true church, the church of the first-born Son among many brethren.

Preparation of the Bride involves healing, cleansing, and every form of purification in the presence of God. The formation of the Holy City - the Bride of Christ is coming down from heaven. We are in the season when the glory of the spiritual city of New Jerusalem is flowing down from heaven.

Heb 12:22-24:  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

The current outpourings of God include the culmination of all that has come before and for that reason is the greatest move of God experienced on earth since the first century. This move is not yet coming through a perfected Bride but is a part of the final stages of the process of forming a purified Bride of Christ, holy City of God - New Jerusalem to bring forth the glory of God establishing the will of God and the kingdom of God on earth. This is a Kingdom Revival.

Rev 21:2-3:  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.

Rev 21:9-11:  Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

The previous moves of God have brought us to a season when there is a remnant multitude that is ready to accept the real kingdom of God. This company of willing sacrifices is no longer focused on themselves and their's. They are no longer seeking God for their benefit but are consumed with hunger for the melting of themselves into God as one. They will not stray to the left or the right but will follow the Lord in perfected love and obedience.

Do not be deceived; the imperfect wineskin of the current move at this writing in Lakeland is receiving the fresh powerful sovereign move to carry out further cleansing of the Bride. The wineskin of Todd Bentley and the people leading the Lakeland outpouring will be purified into the pure, holy love of God, free of religious trappings or it will not. However,  the revival anointing of God that is spreading worldwide will flow into the pure holy vessels of the prepared holy remnant multitude and will be refined and increased into every facet of the ministry of God, bringing the glory of Christ Jesus to the world.

The current sovereign outpourings of abundant mercy of God in His love and power is preceding and will flow with a season of extreme purification through judgment upon all the pride and loftiness of man and all that exalts itself against God. We have entered the Day of the Lord.

Mal 4:1:  "For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

Rev 15:8:  The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

The fire of God is cleansing and purifying first God's people and then the people of the world. No one has to be lost and the door is yet open for all to see the glory of God in Christ Jesus and repent of their past way of life, to turn be cleansed by the blood of Christ Jesus. Jesus will be exalted above every name, and the glory of God (full manifestation of Jesus) shall cover the earth. And of His kingdom there shall be no end.

Phil 2:9-11:  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/15/2008 at 4:01pm

YES ..BLESS YOU RON..THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 05/15/2008 at 7:24pm

I wonder if anybody could give me some input on this.  I had a dream May 8 2004 which came to mind, after a few years not thinking of it at all, May 8 2008.  I was shocked at seeing the exact date 4 years prior on this dream.  I actually physically "lived" parts of the sequence of the dream, however I do not believe the dream was mainly about me at all but rather the people of God this message speaks of.

To sum up the main points of the dream, I left my home and neighbors and EVERYTHING except a very light pack with a little money and perhaps a few articles of clothes.  Less than 10 lbs...and went on a journey.

So as not to clutter here - basically it involved leaving all that was central to life up to that point.  It includes everything good bad and indifferent, not knowing or seeing "the next thing" and into a pretty uneventful unfruitful place.  Then from there being carried in no lack or need, for there's nothing loading up -- or held to -- totally sustained in the place where there's not a sign of life.  But it's not the harsh and scorching experiece one usually thinks a jaunt in the desert may be, because all has been totally surrendered. 

From here a number of what I term as "prepratory" things are encountered.  And mainly passed by or through.  Even where one may intend to go and partake...the path just doesn't go that way.  All of these are good things, not bad things.  However they are not the end destination.  Some are more spectator sorts of things, others are things that are more manmade/managed setups containing real stuff where people can dive in and experience and participate, some are clever mini replicas of "big stuff" for small children to play and safely experience, some are for families to live in, places where many might get to enjoy a meal, and so on...I hesitate to say the specific actual things these probably symbolize - but they are recent, as in probably late 1900's to present sorts of things.  So they were as described in the article - good things, things that add layers...I only stopped at one of them in the dream, only very briefly.  I did consider all of them in seeing them but was moved on. 

All the while I knew and was aware I had not eaten since the journey began...but did not partake or engage in any setting.

In the end there was a place where there was music playing but no human musicians and EVERY person in this many roomed place were fully engaged in abandoned worship.  All were totally in the spirit.  Moves of all types, dances of all types, sounds of worship, as well as immobile non-movement - but all were fully engaged.  Some of the rooms had hundreds in them - others smaller numbers. 

The ministers then began preaching and ministering - but it was not as though they were speaking to spectators or entertaining - they stood before clusters of people and no pulpits.  At times addressing speech to only one person.  I believe this signifies the personal and engaged nature of true spiritual ministry of the word and laying on of hands.  Whether to a larger group or just one - it is as though through this sort of preaching and ministry - as though each person is the only one.  Receiving directly from the Lord through these others.  In fact, in my small room it was the Lord Himself ministering. And it is this you speak of here in this message.

From this place it was then time to go forth to harvest the abundance of the sea (meaning the Nations, I believe)

And that's what I am asking for any input any might have -- that when we have stepped into the depth of the fullness of the River of God's kingdom (love).  Then is it, that these who have been purified and free of all the "stuff" will be released in fullness of kingdom power and authority - because they can be trusted to wield them because of HIS love being perfected in them, and not due to their perfection or great stature. Which God-love with accompanying powerful truth and authority will be needed to fully reap that final harvest of the nations???

It seemed to be what the dream was saying.

-------------

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 2:08am

AMEN RON!!!

It is Him that we seek, His presence we desire not for any other reason but because of who He is and the love that we share.

I had posted what follows here in response to your previous post God with us but i felt it should be posted again here - i feel so strongly that if enough of us catch this fire for Him in our hearts, the blaze will be seen from the heavens. We have had it back to front for years and have wasted time and energy seeking the product, not the source.

As His Eternal Bride, His Church.......we must never lose sight of the fact that the supernatural follows His presence..... When Jesus came as the Lamb, He was clear that His mandate was redemption...His work was the Cross ..and He set His face as flint...the healings, signs, wonders and miracles happened because He, the Word that heals and delivers and saves, walked amongst them in human flesh. 

Jesus said in Mark 16:17 that these signs will FOLLOW them that believe. .....(signs  usually point you to a destination) but what Jesus was saying was .....once you are already at the destination, there at the point of belief and in the reality of His presence and you are walking on with Him because it is Him that matters to you and nothing else, then signs follow....come after you..... because He is there with you and in you.....

With the mentality of the old wineskin, we worked hard to produce the supernatural as evidence that He was to be believed, that He was true   .....so that we could persuade people to believe in Him....but Jesus said that these signs would follow those who believe (already persuaded, fully confident in their conviction, completely and fully trusting of and in Him)....

We understand now that all He was asking us to do was to simply live like He was real...in all our choices, moment by moment ....when we who say that we love Him and believe Him, live like He is who He says He is and that every Word that He spoke is truth.....the indisputable, unmistable, undeniable presence of the living Jesus Christ will become real to every person on the planet.

When the only thing that connects all these spots on the earth where the real Presence, the fire of God, the Shekinah Glory, the Ruach of God is being made manifest in a nameless, faceless group of Holy people, is the fact that they are identifiable only by His presence in and amongst them....no other form or system, no other banner or name, then we will see Jesus walk in His corporate body and the supernatural will flood the earth....and ALL that are sick and oppressed will be healed and delivered...

When we were in worship together a few weeks ago, I heard the Holy Spirit ask me the question: Prema, why was Jesus walking on the water the day Peter saw him?

I have heard that sermon preached so many times from Peter's perspective..... for the first time i reflected on what Jesus did.... with the understanding that has come about where we dwell...in eternity...in His presence....I understood that Jesus just went for a walk that day (probably like He did on many days without being seen and on more than land and water)........He wasn't trying to do anything supernatural.......He was just walking and when He got to the edge of the water, He just continued walking, because He could, because nature was subject to Him....He was the Word that was holding up the land and water anyway and making it real in the first place!

If He was not the truth and His Word was not the truth, the land and water would have been nothing but an illusion....and while Jesus was out walking Peter saw Him and saw that He was doing something supernatural.....even when He calmed the storm......He was sleeping right through it, unaffected by nature, He responded to their need but was not in awe of what happened.......with the old wineskin, we saw these events from the disciples and Peter's perspective.....with the new wineskin, we realise that the only truth is Jesus...He is real....the supernatural will happen when He is around...and the impossible is possible to us as well, just as it was to Him, because of who we are, not because of what we do.....

Even though I know there is a mixture in the motivation of our hearts still in seeking after Him....there is hunger for Him, there is love for Him, there is compassion for the lost, there is mercy for the sick and suffering  yes....but there is also our own stuff in there......

We must leave behind the old wineskin mentality of seeking for bigger and bigger miracles and signs and wonders to justify to the world that our formula (our seven steps, forty days) works, we must not see His presence as a vindication of us, our ministry, our faith in Him, the fact that we are right to say that He exists, to prove our case, to be politically correct in church.......

Father, hasten the day when we all recognise that seeking You for what You can do, even if that seeking is for others, is no different than the relationship that the children of Israel had with You.....

With the present "revival" we may have spent longer hours in seeking, our hearts may be more purified in our motives, and we may stay longer in His presence, but there will be little difference between this and the picture that the Holy Spirit once showed me of the local church, being like a house to which He was invited where once He got to the door, it was opened, the gifts He carried were taken out of His hand....and the door was closed on His face.... unless we allow the river of fire that is flowing to purge us, to sweep away every platform, every veil, every soulish motive, every selfish intention.....

We cannot seek Him in the same way as before....no matter how much we feel the world needs a "revival".....it is not what the world needs that matters....who the world needs is Jesus

The way that we love Him and the way that we love one another will make the world know that we are His....and they will get to behold His face and hear His voice because of the supernatural love that resides in the church....this precious fruit being the most credible piece of evidence of His reality. He said so. We must believe Him and allow the Holy Spirit to do His deep work in us so that the love that He sheds abroad in us will flow like a pure river through us.

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 2:12pm

Prema Wrote:
Quote:
 It is Him that we seek, His presence we desire not for any other reason but because of who He is and the love that we share.

Amen Prema!

Ron

Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 2:31pm

Prema Wrote:
Quote:

YES YES YES!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 5:34pm

Prema - thankx!  I think I may just be...getting a clearer glimpse of what He's been walking me/us thru and towards...all these years.  As I said in another thread -- it really matters very little to me any longer if I am still alive walking the earth when this awesome remnant Bride/Body comes into the fullness of this AS ONE (and ONE WITH HIM), completing the final great harvest of the earth.  However, every choice I make FOR this and Him -- prepares the way.  The light of this has been increasing to me a great deal and accellerating.  All I can do is press on toward that goal of Christ in me, me in Him. 

I recall a prayer/song from the 90's - I think by Dave Ruis??? "Father of creation, unfold Your sovreign plan....." and so on  then "the full release of Your promise THE CHURCH IN VICTORY..." anyhow I passionately sang/prayed that song alone in my room...for a good long season.  all the words on here might violate some copyright law...but it's an AWESOME prayer/song.   And He will.  If my life ends before the end, I pray that I will have done all I am to do to prepare the way, and finish well.

-------------

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 8:38pm

every choice I make FOR this and Him -- prepares the way.

Yes, Yes DD. That is SO right. Whenever we meet together to worship corporately, i get a glimpse of how He intended us to live - and the picture becomes clearer - every one of our choices has eternal consequences because of who we are and where we really live (dwell).

We have been so focused on the bride limited to a particular geographical location and time frame in our adult lifetime that we have lost sight of the truth, as Christine Beadsworth wrote in another thread, - the bride is eternal: she is in existence, this spotless, undefiled dove: she lives! All we have to do is live every moment with the awareness that she will come into perfection/fullness when we come to maturity -

God has us in mind and won't let all those who are in her see the fulfillment of what was  promised them because He waits for us to come to perfection with them (Hebrews 11:40).

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Date Posted: 05/16/2008 at 9:23pm

[edit] here's the (hopefully) correct link -- and I was right!  it was Dave Ruis --

http://www.worship.co.za/tfh/tfh-1710.asp - http://www.worship.co.za/tfh/tfh-1710.asp

-------------

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 05/17/2008 at 7:44am

Ron Released:

The fire of God is cleansing and purifying first God's people and then the people of the world. No one has to be lost and the door is yet open for all to see the glory of God in Christ Jesus and repent of their past way of life, to turn be cleansed by the blood of Christ Jesus. Jesus will be exalted above every name, and the glory of God (full manifestation of Jesus) shall cover the earth. And of His kingdom there shall be no end.

Amen & Amen & Amen

Ty Ron for blessing us here at OH with the Wisdom that the HOLY ONE has imparted within you to help keep each one of us grounded in HIS TRUTH! You are much loved and appreciated by all of us.....Smiles.....

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Date Posted: 05/17/2008 at 6:30pm

YES HELEN I AGREE...(((HUGS)))

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 05/19/2008 at 2:40pm

God's goal and purpose of revival is the formation of pure and holy receptacles for His awesome immeasurable love, people who will intimately commune with Him and love Him with all their heart and soul. A perfected Bride and army of sons to bring forth His glory and become His kingdom of heaven on earth is being prepared in part by revival-type outpourings.

Beyond revival is the mountain of God's glory filling the earth. A people perfected in His pure holy love pouring out the liquid fire of God's love covering the earth with the brilliance of His glory. God's people have experienced recent moves of God called revival, renewal, outbreaks, and outpourings. Also, over the past several centuries, God has revealed and restored layer after layer of Christ Jesus into His people. The glory of God is the objective of all these sovereign moves of God by His Spirit. God is preparing a people of His glory to show forth His glory across the earth bringing the fullness of the reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/20/2008 at 4:15am

"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eat and drink, but of Righteousness, Peace and Joy in HOLY SPIRIT." For CHRIST JESUS is our "King of Righteousness", our "Prince of Peace" and our "Strength"...  In the Presence of  LORD GOD is fullness of JOY!!!  These here words came spilling out of my heart as I read your words Brother Ron,"A people perfected in His pure holy love pouring out the liquid fire of God's love covering the earth with the brillance of His glory." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!CHRIST IN ME MY HOPE OF GLORY!!! I DECREE, THE WHOLE EARTH IS FILLED WITH YOUR GLORY! HOLY ARE YOU LORD GOD!!!   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window