Print Page | Close Window

Following only HIm at all costs

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22076
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:43pm

Topic: Following only HIm at all costs

Posted By: Sharon Luzzi
Subject: Following only HIm at all costs
Date Posted: 05/21/2008 at 10:51am

5-21-2008

Who are you  Yaweah that you should let a man suffer unto your Glory?

Who are you?

Who are you that you should let  man lose everything that  is dear to him or what he has acquired? Who are you ? What great majesty is it that we do not see? Who are you?

How can we criticize our brother and sister that they aren’t performing the way we think they should be? It is not only according to the standards of the world?

Who are we that we should measure our brother or our sister against the standards of the world? Should we not be concerned that they look likeGod(HisImage)?  Should we not be concerned that it is by His Spirit (in us)? That we operate? Not the works of the flesh?

Be careful my sons and daughters that you do not judge my children by the works of the flesh, rather what they are in me.

Soon many troubles are coming on the earth and you will need to operate  out of the spirit not the flesh. Come know Me and know My voice. Come know My ways.

Do not follow the traditions of men. Come know Me.

We are in a season where God’s children are being purified for the coming days.

We have seen and heard many words about  following Him at all costs having nothing but Him. Please learn this . All you forerunners are going thru this.

Sharon Luzzi

Prophgirl@hotmail.com

-------------
Prophgirl

Print Page | Close Window