Print Page | Close Window

THE HIGH CALL OF THE SPIRIT

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22433
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:03pm

Topic: THE HIGH CALL OF THE SPIRIT

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE HIGH CALL OF THE SPIRIT
Date Posted: 06/11/2008 at 5:40am

The High Call Of The Spirit

By Ron McGatlin

The atmosphere seems charged with energy like electricity. There is both tremendous excitement and at the same time a since of dread. It feels something like we were preparing for a great journey, traveling by a means we have never known and going to places no one has ever been. Yet, there is a vision within of the unprecedented glorious splendor of God’s kingdom fulfillment at the end of the journey, but treacherous ominous clouds of darkness and sounds of crying out from multitudes in great distress along the way.

God's trumpets are trumpeting forth powerful messages to His people. A great call is going forth from heaven and resonating in the ears and hearts of those with ears to hear. The sound is unmist akable and the message clear. God is powerfully moving upon the earth; true kingdom-style revival and spiritual outpouring is upon us.

The people of the fallen world go about their unchanged lives listening to other voices, and some Christians with untrained ears are only hearing a confused trumpet sound mingled with the voices of the fallen world.

Something greater than the fire of revival is being poured out upon the earth to all who are thirsty and starving for the reality of God consuming their old lives and filling them with heavenly life of God Himself.

The revivals of the past and the outpourings of the 90s were awesome, but they were all tainted with earthliness. God used them to prepare the way for what is soon pouring out in this day. New Jerusalem is flowing downward in the spiritual realm, and there shall nothing enter into it that defiles. God is pouring out His power, not only shaking our bodies but the whole world can be seen shaking in the spiritual realm.

Phil 3:13-14: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

The high calling of the Spirit is to come up higher and clearly hear the VOICE of God. Higher than our old lives of being involved in the things of God and at the same time in the things of the fallen world causing us to hear confusing voices. It is a call to be catapulted into the spiritual realm leaving the past behind and entering into the resurrection life where the supernatural becomes natural and the miraculous becomes normal - a life filled with the wisdom of God for dealing with all of life’s issues and needs - a life of hearing His voice and our speaking forth words of significance and consequence -a life of the Spirit of God abiding upon and within His sons - a l ife of rejoicing with joy inexpressible and full of glory (1 Pet 1:8).

The high calling of the Spirit today is to live in the Spirit, walk in the Spirit, and clearly hear the voice of God in the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that the love and power of God the Father and the Son Jesus will flow into us and live in us to bring change to a desperate people.

It is by the Holy Spirit that the word of God shall be made known to us. It is by the Holy Sprit that Christ Jesus abides within us and we abide in Him. It is by the Holy Spirit that the work of God will be done on earth and His kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit.

Zec 4:6: .... Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the LORD of hosts.

Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Our religion of the Bible word without the full work of the Holy Spirit will not carry us through the season of tribulation in judgment we are entering. This kind of powerless religion has not kept our nations from falling into the pit of greed, immorality, and pride. Without the powerful work of the Holy Spirit our historic Bible-based universities of old became training ground for faithless, godless men and women bent on removing God from our nations governments, schools, media, military, and every place of strength and authority. Systematically, God is being removed and despised by the people educated in our institutions that once sought God by the Bible word but denied the full work of the Holy Spirit and the reality of the gospel of the kingdom.

We are being called to a higher place than this today. A place of fullness of the Holy Spirit bringing the real love and power of the presence of God among us. It is by this higher way we can be led through the judgment and a pure holy remn ant remain to rebuild the old ruins and experience the real kingdom of God on earth.

Can you hear the trumpet speaking - calling "Come Up Here"?

Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Can you hear the trumpet sounding the alarm of war?

Jer 4:5: Declare in Judah and proclaim in Jerusalem, and say: Blow the trumpet in the land.

Jer 4:19: O my soul, my soul! I am pained in my very heart! My heart makes a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, Because you have heard, O my soul, The sound of the trumpet, The alarm of war.

Heb 12:25-28: See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from h eaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven." Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

Know the comfort of the Holy Spirit and be filled with the peace that passes understanding. Experience the abundant love of God flowing in and through your life. Be blessed in the true joy of living in the Spirit that lifts us to heights of life designed by our loving Father. Experience the real love of our Father the greatest reality of life on earth and in heaven. There is none like Him. No other god in all creation like our loving Father and our Lord who is our King and our husband living within us by the Holy Spirit. Thank you, Jesus, for the great things you have provided and the access you have provided by your blood spilled upon the earth. The greatest sacrifice purchased the greatest glory of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Amen

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 06/11/2008 at 6:00am

An absolute Amen! How can anyone add to this post other than to say to the HOLY ONE; Yes FATHER, Yes JESUS, i hear YOUR Heart and am willing to obey YOU. Consume this vessel with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.......Leaving none of me and only All Of YOU............. Ron, ty as always for releasing the FATHERS Heart. As i read your posts i can sense the Love of the HOLY ONE thru each WORD.....

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/11/2008 at 1:10pm

YES LORD!!!  "let us have grace, by which we may serve GOD acceptably with reverence and godly fear." "KNOW THE COMFORT OF HOLY SPIRIT".  TY, my precious Brother, yes, "and thank YOU JESUS!    Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'   I decree healing, restoration, transformation, reformation into your life, in the MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/11/2008 at 2:43pm

The high calling of the Spirit is to come up higher and clearly hear the VOICE of God. Higher than our old lives of being involved in the things of God and at the same time in the things of the fallen world causing us to hear confusing voices. It is a call to be catapulted into the spiritual realm leaving the past behind and entering into the resurrection life where the supernatural becomes natural and the miraculous becomes normal - a life filled with the wisdom of God for dealing with all of life’s issues and needs - a life of hearing His voice and our speaking forth words of significance and consequence -a life of the Spirit of God abiding upon and within His sons - a l ife of rejoicing with joy inexpressible and full of glory (1 Pet 1:8).

The high calling of the Spirit today is to live in the Spirit, walk in the Spirit, and clearly hear the voice of God in the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that the love and power of God the Father and the Son Jesus will flow into us and live in us to bring change to a desperate people.

It is by the Holy Spirit that the word of God shall be made known to us. It is by the Holy Sprit that Christ Jesus abides within us and we abide in Him. It is by the Holy Spirit that the work of God will be done on earth and His kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit.

YES!!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 06/13/2008 at 5:12am

Thanks Helen, Gayle and Lyn for your comments and agreement. Pray for the church to get the message and experience the Holy Spirit and Fire to guide and empower us through the changing times we are moving through. A famine of the Holy Spirit and Fire leads to a famine of bread and power.

Ron

Date Posted: 06/15/2008 at 6:01am

The atmosphere seems charged with energy like electricity. There is both tremendous excitement and at the same time a since of dread. It feels something like we were preparing for a great journey, traveling by a means we have never known and going to places no one has ever been. Yet, there is a vision within of the unprecedented glorious splendor of God’s kingdom fulfillment at the end of the journey, but treacherous ominous clouds of darkness and sounds of crying out from multitudes in great distress along the way.

God's trumpets are trumpeting forth powerful messages to His people. A great call is going forth from heaven and resonating in the ears and hearts of those with ears to hear. The sound is unmist akable and the message clear. God is powerfully moving upon the earth; true kingdom-style revival and spiritual outpouring is upon us.

The people of the fallen world go about their unchanged lives listening to other voices, and some Christians with untrained ears are only hearing a confused trumpet sound mingled with the voices of the fallen world.

Something greater than the fire of revival is being poured out upon the earth to all who are thirsty and starving for the reality of God consuming their old lives and filling them with heavenly life of God Himself.

The revivals of the past and the outpourings of the 90s were awesome, but they were all tainted with earthliness. God used them to prepare the way for what is soon pouring out in this day. New Jerusalem is flowing downward in the spiritual realm, and there shall nothing enter into it that defiles. God is pouring out His power, not only shaking our bodies but the whole world can be seen shaking in the spiritual realm.

Phil 3:13-14: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

The high calling of the Spirit is to come up higher and clearly hear the VOICE of God.

Ron

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 06/15/2008 at 9:15am

This reminds me of the words spoken in Revelation " Come up here ! "

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/15/2008 at 10:46am

AMEN! BOLTS OF ELECTRICITY FROM THE THUNDEROUS THRONE OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!! YEAH GOD!!! "...REALITY OF GOD...FILLING THEM WITH HEAVENLY LIFE OF GOD HIMSELF." WE SHOUT TO YOU GOD WITH ONE VOICE OF TRIUMPH AND PRAISE! WE ARE HEARING YOUR VOICE LORD GOD AND IT IS A SWEET, SWEET SOUND IN OUR EARS.   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 06/16/2008 at 7:38am

Come Up Higher

Christine Beadsworth

Rev 4:1 After these things I saw, and look, a door having been opened in heaven, and the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet-blast speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show to you what must occur after these things"

The Father wants us to come up higher so that we may get a new perspective and see things from His vantage point. Those who have been shaped in the darkness of the secret place need to lift their vision and allow the Spirit to show us what will happen after ‘these things’. The things referred to are in the previous chapters where God addresses the church and details the areas which need attending to and the rewards of those who overcome various tests and trials.

In order to be shown what is to occur in the future, it is necessary to ‘come up here’ and enter through the door in heaven. This door is none other than Jesus Christ Himself. Only as we abide in Christ can we arise to a higher place of understanding and revelation of the plans of God. The enemy would love to have us so focused upon the travail and birthing process that we see nothing of what lies ahead of us. An earthly perspective weighs us down. It is understanding of what God has prepared for us that gives us the determination and stamina to keep pressing through to this new place.

Prayer; Father, thankyou that through Jesus I can enter heavenly realms and begin to see what is going to happen in Your future plans for me. I desire to know the hope to which I am called, amen.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 4:59pm

ARE WE CONNECTING SPIRIT TO SPIRIT???? ARE WE CLEARLY HEARING HIS VOICE?

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 08/14/2008 at 7:23pm

From:   Jeannie Bell, mailto:health2antiaging@cfaith.com - health2antiaging@cfaith.com   (I'm not signed up to "post" so am using this to respond in GREAT JOY & DELIGHT
to your current post about the "atmosphere ..charged with energy.."  

As I've be looking for these days since 1939  (yes, I'm old) at a summer Bible Camp I was introduced to God's GREAT Plan of the Ages set forth in the Scrptures..    I've been standing on tip toe to see the "MANIFESTED SONS" (Romans 8) and the "GLORIOUS CHURCH" (Ephesians 5) appear.     NOW,   the Church standing up for a Million man call to prayer August 11, and another call to prayer in September I'm eagerly EXPECTING  a MASSIVE  move of the Holy Spirit   in this final hour of this age.    )*yes, there are "cults" which have this as one of their teachings, but this does not mean that God has the Genuine soon to appear)

For decades now I've been saying it appears:  "in the midst of cataclysm a GREAT RESTORATION of all things and Holy Spirit Move...."

It appears it is NOW time.   We see Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38/39 shouting at us on the news and we have "the Call Aug.11", and you now writing "The atmosphere.... and you sense "..tremendous excitement.." and "sense of dread..."   Yes,  it is HERE!!!!   Jesus Himself HE would not only shake the earth but also the heavens and perilious times and   we see the Church arising.

For days now I've been reminded of Tommy Hicks Vision of the man in the U.;S; arising.    He  was a "giant" and had been cast down and tied with strong cords of junk.   But he woke up,  struggled to stand up and SHOOK those ugly evil ropes which had bound him off and he went forth in great manifestations of God.   (Sounds Like the Church and the Manifested sons and the Glorious Church).

Blessings   I see so much "mixture" and  what I term "total ignorance of the Whole Word of God on the "open heavens"  so  it is a  delight to read your insights..

P.S.   have you read Henry Gruver's books?     I give them away.   I've talked to him and to me he is a current "Enoch"  a man who daily walks and talks with God.   I've visited with him and he has had a lot very exciting encounters he does not write about.    I often visit with his daughter-in-law to find out what he is doing.

Again  thanks for your article reposted tonight.  Jeannie Bell   mailto:health2antiaging@cfaith.com - health2antiaging@cfaith.com

P.S.   Again.   It is time God's people know how to stand on Psalm 91 and Psalm 46 .   We live in earthquake country (from  20 to 200 weekly reported in our Sunday Register newspaper).    There are those shouting "flee California..."   Where??  to tornadoes or floods or?  Oh,  no,  time to STAND on the Living Word as Sons of the Living God   just like Jesus did -- are we not to be "..conformed to HIS IMAGE?.." 

Jeannie Bell

I encourage you to make a copy of Ps 91 and Ps 46 for your personal emergency kit.   In California even the newspaper shouts "be prepared for the big one" but with Henry and others seeing enemy attacks   PS 91 and PS 46  (and God said to Henry:  ."...look what I will do..."

Print Page | Close Window