Print Page | Close Window

GLORY OR GLITTER?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22694
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:03pm

Topic: GLORY OR GLITTER?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: GLORY OR GLITTER?
Date Posted: 07/01/2008 at 3:18pm

Glory or Glitter?

By Ron McGatlin

A great transition is in process. This glorious worldwide change began two millennia ago in Christ Jesus. It is now, in this current millennium, culminating in the raising up of many pure holy sons of God in whom the Spirit of Christ is manifesting into the world - sons who endure their personal cross to enter into resurrection life and show forth the radiance of the glory of God. These sons are men and women who thunder the holy words of God from heaven with supernatural demonstration of His love and power. They are sent to turn the nations from seeking the glitter of self-life to seeking the GLORY of God and His kingdom reality.

Behind the leadership of America the western world has largely gone for the glitter of self-fulfillment and pleasure seeking. Worship of the created has supplanted the worship of the Creator. The great illusionist continues to divert and turn aside multitudes of deluded reprobate people given over to their own foolishness. The glitter of human endeavor and pleasure has allured nations into a carnival fun house lifestyle of lies and deception which, in reality, is a despicable den of seething darkness.

Selfish pride of life and lust for the pleasures of satisfying base human desires of the creature without due concern for the Creator has separated most of the western world from God. The ways of heaven have become foreign to multitudes including many that call themselves Christians but live as aliens to God.

Powerless, man-focused church structures have been taken over by the same deception and are of no value in turning the people and nations back to God. On the contrary, the pseudo Christian views of accepting the ways of the fallen world of enticing people by feeding their desires for pleasure and self-fulfillment are robbing God’s people of the potential of a true experience of heaven’s ways of life. Religious church infiltrated by the fallen world’s ways has become a massive stumbling block for people seeking the reality of God.

In the midst of great darkness a bright light is emerging.

God will have a people of HIS GLORY.
The glory of God shall cover the earth. There will be a sea of people of God filled with His glory carrying the light of heaven exposing every den of darkness and bringing forth the light of heaven in every heart and life of every person who remains beyond the cleansing shaking of God.

God is now preparing a nation within nations. A people of His glory filled with the life of Christ Jesus empowered from heaven by the Holy Spirit – a people without fear - a people of purity, holiness, and powerful humility - a people without regard for the fallen world who hear and obey only their God – a people in whom there is no dependence on man and no independence from God. True sons of God are being prepared to lead the world into the fullness of the kingdom of God.

There is no question that the sons of God are manifesting. The question is who will these people of God be? Are you one? Am I one? Who are these hidden people who will arise amidst the darkness that is covering the nations to carry the light to those who sit in darkness? Who will be the ones who call out and receive the people abiding in dens of seething darkness? Who will be the harvesters of the harvest of God? Who will be the ones to enter the New Jerusalem City of God to rule and reign with Him? Who will be the ones to sit at His table and commune daily with Him in the midst of His glory? Do you really want to know? It is those who are doing it now.

Wake up people! Those who name His name, AWAKEN!

Arise, shine, For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you
(Isa 60:1).

Jesus has returned to live in your heart – the Holy Spirit has come to you - the same God who created all life and all matter dwells with you. The same God that by His emanating power causes all things to exist abides in you. In our day the supernatural power of God is flowing through His people to cleanse, heal, and deliver the people who are now sitting in great darkness.

Mat 4:16-17: The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned. From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”.

Isa 60:1-5:  Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.

Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.

The radiance of the glory of God is so bright that it overpowers and exposes the glitter of self- indulgent pleasure seeking as darkness. The glitter of flesh-enhanced “worship” and man-focused preaching does not compare to the pure, holy glory of God. Man-made glitter does not compare to the beauty of a consecrated life filled with His love, humility, self-sacrifice, true righteousness, peace, and joy of the Lord. The glory of His presence causes all else to become as shadows. To know Him intimately is more than all the world has to offer. True kingdom is being birthed in the hearts of devoted servants who become sons in service and the King’s Bride in intimacy.

There is no other ultimate purpose in life. This is the reason we were made. The reason we were born and the purpose of our remaining on this small planet called Earth. There is no complete fulfillment in life beyond becoming the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Total rest and satisfaction is only in knowing Him intimately and becoming a carrier of His glory on earth – a clear reflection and reality of the life of Christ Jesus. This is the field of great treasure and the one perfect pearl of life for which we gladly sell all that we have to purchase.

Many people desire this life and cannot obtain it. Many sense the beauties of holiness in the real kingdom, and. though it is rare on earth, they may see it in another person or family. They may exclaim, “Oh how beautiful – how peaceful and joyful; I want that for me and my family.” However, when they discover the cost of selling all they have, all their glitter, all they have striven to gain, and all that gives them their earthly reputation and provision – all that their flesh enjoys, then they are NOT willing to sell all and they walk away from the glory of God.

Surely, it is the mercy of God that allows all their glitter, all their earthly accomplishments, and all in which their flesh takes pleasure to be utterly destroyed before their eyes. In this great time of loss and painful shaking many who have previously seen but turned away may turn back with their whole hearts to seek the true life in the kingdom of God. Others will blame God for their loss and curse Him. The God cursers are even now attempting to rid their nations of God and destroy His people. They will become even more inflamed against God and His people as the day of their end approaches.

Mat 23:37-38: 
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate.”

Rev 9:18:  By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed; by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone…..

Rev 9:20-21:  But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Rev 6:15-17:  And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Isa 2:11-12:  The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, The haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, And the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low.

Beyond the great shakings of cleansing of the earth, the great governing city of God and His people will come into full view to rule the kingdom of God on earth as in heaven. God and His holy Bride will flow the light of the government of Christ Jesus over all the world, and the kingdoms of earth will have become the kingdoms of our Lord (Rev 11:15). Amen.

Rev 21:2-5:  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

This is not a far distant pie in the sky thing. This is available now within all who sell all to come to Him with their whole hearts. The New Jerusalem lifestyle must be within before it flows out to the world. We are the generation of the refiners fire of God coming down preparing a people to overcome the gods of this world – to retake the land of the living in the love and power of God to heal the broken, strengthen the weak, deliver the bound, proclaim the opening of the prison, the recovery of sight to the blind – to destroy the works of spiritual blindness, darkness, deception and delusion – to raise to life those trapped in spiritual death separated from their God.

Isa 61:1-4:  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl" _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/01/2008 at 3:51pm

YES AMEN RON!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Diane Nicolosi
Date Posted: 07/01/2008 at 9:52pm

A Big  Big Amen!!!!

-------------
Father let thy kingdom come ,thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven .

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 07/01/2008 at 10:49pm

DITTO!!!!!!! and amen!!!! 

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/02/2008 at 12:52am

YEAH GOD!!! I RECEIVE THIS EXHORTATION INTO MY HEART & TY BRO RON FOR SHARING IT.   HAVE BEEN DECREEING, "I AM YOUR OAK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, ABBA FATHER, YOUR PLANTING FOR THE DISPLAY OF YOUR GLORY"...YES! YES! YES! HE HAS ANOINTEDD ME WITH HOLY SPIRIT & FIRE AND I GO AROUND DOING GOOD AND HEALING ALL, ALL, ALL THAT ARE OPPRESSED OF THE DEVIL.  BEEN SENDING ANGELS FORTH TO COVER ALL THOSE SET FREE FROM OPPRESSION WITH THE GARMENT OF PRAISE AND THE OIL OF JOY!  EVERY PLACE YOU SET YOUR FOOT HE HAS GIVEN IT TO YOU-NOW THAT IS TAKING LAND BACK FROM THE ENEMY!  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!  SO MANY PRAISE REPORTS COMING! JESUS, MY HEART IS OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR BEAUTY!!! I EXALT YOU, MY MAJESTY!!!  (((LET YOUR KINGDOM COME LORD GOD & WE SHOUT, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOUT TO YOU ABBA FATHER GOD WITH ONE VOICE OF TRIUMPH & PRAISE!!!   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 07/02/2008 at 5:46am

the earth itself groans and cries out!!!

Earth's Noisy Cries Recorded in Space

By Robert Roy Britt,
Space.com
Posted: 2008-07-01 17:39:39
Filed Under: http://news.aol.com/science - Science News

-------------

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Date Posted: 07/02/2008 at 3:47pm

DD,

Were you able to hear that recording? I tried several times, but it wouldn't work for me. They said it's piercing and is whistles and chirping.

Ann

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Posted By: Diane Nicolosi
Date Posted: 07/02/2008 at 4:15pm

I SO wanted to hear this also. It's o.k. Denise not your fault . Bless you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

-------------
Father let thy kingdom come ,thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven .

Date Posted: 07/03/2008 at 7:53am

A great transition is in process. This glorious worldwide change began two millennia ago in Christ Jesus. It is now, in this current millennium, culminating in the raising up of many pure holy sons of God in whom the Spirit of Christ is manifesting into the world - sons who endure their personal cross to enter into resurrection life and show forth the radiance of the glory of God. These sons are men and women who thunder the holy words of God from heaven with supernatural demonstration of His love and power. They are sent to turn the nations from seeking the glitter of self-life to seeking the GLORY of God and His kingdom reality.

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 07/03/2008 at 11:00am

I've read through this a few times and Ron, there is a lamenting heard in these words..knowing not all will sell all they have to purchase and His desire is for ALL. In all the discoveries of man and the looking for new discoveries there has yet to be found of those, the undiscovered. Yet all of creation cries out "I Am God and there is no other god beside Me."  It is His Great mercy which will and does bring to ruin everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of Him, it is indeed the weight of His Glory which does so. As we make Him our habitation, there is a co-laboring from His rest, executing righteousness. In John's writing, and I don't know if this was an add too or not as it's in parenthesies, but it still speaks..We beheld His Glory, the glory of the only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. Now we are the begotten of our Father through the seed of His Son empowered of Holy Spirit. We are His Bloodline.

As we behold Him, face to face, we are changed and so great change is coming. It will all be unto Life but for the hearts of man it will be CHOOSE..Life or death, blessing or cursing. That which man in all of his discoveries is about to discover, there is but One Lord, One True Living God over all. As David said," who is this uncircumcised philistine that he should defy the armies of the Living God".." you come to me with sword and with a spear and with a shield: but I come to you in the Name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel"   ~Behold Him~

as you always say Ron, Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.
amen!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/03/2008 at 11:02am

Yes it is!!!  I decree healing, restoration, transformation and reformation into each and everyone of my Brother's & Sister's lives, in JESUS MAJESTIC NAME.    Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 07/03/2008 at 6:41pm

God is now preparing a nation within nations. A people of His glory filled with the life of Christ Jesus empowered from heaven by the Holy Spirit – a people without fear - a people of purity, holiness, and powerful humility - a people without regard for the fallen world who hear and obey only their God – a people in whom there is no dependence on man and no independence from God. True sons of God are being prepared to lead the world into the fullness of the kingdom of God.

There is no question that the sons of God are manifesting. The question is who will these people of God be? Are you one? Am I one? Who are these hidden people who will arise amidst the darkness that is covering the nations to carry the light to those who sit in darkness? Who will be the ones who call out and receive the people abiding in dens of seething darkness? Who will be the harvesters of the harvest of God? Who will be the ones to enter the New Jerusalem City of God to rule and reign with Him? Who will be the ones to sit at His table and commune daily with Him in the midst of His glory? Do you really want to know? It is those who are doing it now.

Ron

Date Posted: 07/04/2008 at 6:26am

Kathy wrote:
Quote:
I've read through this a few times and Ron, there is a lamenting heard in these words..knowing not all will sell all they have to purchase and His desire is for ALL. In all the discoveries of man and the looking for new discoveries there has yet to be found of those, the undiscovered. Yet all of creation cries out "I Am God and there is no other god beside Me."  It is His Great mercy which will and does bring to ruin everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of Him, it is indeed the weight of His Glory which does so. As we make Him our habitation, there is a co-laboring from His rest, executing righteousness. In John's writing, and I don't know if this was an add too or not as it's in parentheses, but it still speaks..We beheld His Glory, the glory of the only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. Now we are the begotten of our Father through the seed of His Son empowered of Holy Spirit. We are His Bloodline.
(emphasis mine)

Amen Kathy! - The weight - the substance - the existing reality - the inevitable destiny of the brightness, the radiance of the pure all consuming GLORY of God. All the glory of man (glitter) is completely overpowered and dissolved in the GLORY of GOD.

Psa 115:1  Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, But to Your name give glory, Because of Your mercy, Because of Your truth.

Isa 42:12  Let them give glory to the LORD, And declare His praise in the coastlands.
Isa 42:13  The LORD shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.

Ron

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 07/04/2008 at 6:40am

Glory to God! Thanks, dear Ron, for such a wonderful and timely writing!

It is after a flood such a movement of God will invade the saints and manmind. Just me wondering-when will this flood of glory come to many of us? We will never be the same as prophecied by Isaiah. And I surely do not want to miss it.

Date Posted: 07/06/2008 at 2:06pm

Hello BoJo, No one who comes to Him with their whole heart and pays the price will miss it. There are those who are coming close but pulling back when they see the cost of loosing the glitter of this life to walk into and remain in the outpouring of the glory of God and become carriers of the glory of God to the world.

Quote:
There is no other ultimate purpose in life. This is the reason we were made. The reason we were born and the purpose of our remaining on this small planet called Earth. There is no complete fulfillment in life beyond becoming the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Total rest and satisfaction is only in knowing Him intimately and becoming a carrier of His glory on earth – a clear reflection and reality of the life of Christ Jesus. This is the field of great treasure and the one perfect pearl of life for which we gladly sell all that we have to purchase.

Many people desire this life and cannot obtain it. Many sense the beauties of holiness in the real kingdom, and. though it is rare on earth, they may see it in another person or family. They may exclaim, “Oh how beautiful – how peaceful and joyful; I want that for me and my family.” However, when they discover the cost of selling all they have, all their glitter, all they have striven to gain, and all that gives them their earthly reputation and provision – all that their flesh enjoys, then they are NOT willing to sell all and they walk away from the glory of God.

Ron

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 07/06/2008 at 9:51pm

Thanks, Ron. Keep me and my friends in your precious prayer.

Pray that I will have the required heart to be a pleasing sacrifice unto Him and that I will be able to love Him with my whole heart and being.

Remove my transfressions and erase my sins, oh Lord, and remember not my rebellion, for You know my wayward thoughts and wicked heart. Give me clean hands and a pure heart that I can come to you.

Lord, lead me unto your holy mountian and tabernacle and enable me to sit with and in You at the right hand of God the Father.

Be my Life and Way, be my Truth and Passion, and I can be One in You and in the Father.

In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen. 

Date Posted: 07/07/2008 at 4:06pm

Yes, Bojo, I believe that I hear you seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness with your whole heart. Praise God and Amen.

I also believe there are many others coming by the OH Forums that are doing the same.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window