Print Page | Close Window

ALL THINGS MADE NEW

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23618
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:01pm

Topic: ALL THINGS MADE NEW

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: ALL THINGS MADE NEW
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 2:19pm

All Things Made New

By Ron McGatlin

We have yet to grasp the hem of the garment of revealed understanding of what God is doing in our world. What God is about is much deeper and much more universally comprehensive and radically transforming than has yet been fully envisioned. A very different world exists in the spiritual or heavenly realm and is now beginning to come into view by the Holy Spirit. Natural eyes cannot see and natural minds cannot perceive what now exist in the spiritual realm. The full scope and impact of the cross of Christ Jesus has not been seen or imagined by natural minds. However, it is fully formed in the spiritual realm and is opening to those who by the Holy Spirit see and hear the glorious creative works of God in process.

1 Cor 2:9-14:  But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

"Behold, I make all things new."… (Rev 21:5)

This world order will be taken back to the core of its creation and made new in Christ Jesus - back to the pure foundation of holiness by the Holy Spirit of God Himself abiding with human beings. Our natural minds have no capacity to consider or receive such a reality of the magnitude of what God is doing in and with our world. Planet Earth will tremble with the ultimate re-creation by holy people of God walking upon it with the pure faith of Jesus bringing forth the kingdom of heaven on earth. That which is already formed in the spiritual realm can be seen in the Spirit, and by mature faith of the Son of God abiding in the sons of God, it will be brought into the natural world.

This is not a future work, but a work completed in the spiritual realm at the cross when the works of sin were destroyed and God’s people returned to the original state of the image and likeness of God – pure and holy beings with authority to speak to creation and cause it to be returned to the will of Father God. In order for this reality which, already fully exists in the spiritual realm, to become manifest in the natural realm of our lives and our world, it must be accessed by faith. We must believe to receive in the natural what already exists in the spiritual.

In holiness there is mature faith, and all things are possible to those who believe. Sanctification to pure holiness is a process of coming into faith – believing what was done at the cross. The resurrection, ascension, and return of Christ in the Holy Spirit are all for the purpose of bringing the completed work from the spiritual realm into mankind to be established on earth as it is in heaven by faith.

Sanctification by faith brings practical holiness (holy living).

Sanctification into holiness is the work of the cross of Christ coming into a human being in the Holy Spirit by faith. Holiness is by the Holy Spirit. Apart from the Holy Spirit, there is no holiness in human beings. The original design of mankind in the image and likeness of God is restored in the natural world as the work completed at the cross is manifested in human beings by the Holy Spirit. God dwells within His purified temple – holy human beings – mature sons of God.

Faith does not produce an image of holiness that only God can see; it produces the reality of change in natural life in the world.

Sanctification by faith is not an image or facsimile of holy living while continuing in disobedience. Faith accesses the finished works of Christ in the spiritual realm and works in our lives and our world to produce the Christ-life into natural reality on earth by the Holy Spirit. What people believe affects the decisions they make. The decisions we make can cause us to receive the works of God or cause us to miss the works of God and fail to enter into the life and works God desires for all human beings to walk in. Faith that does not produce works of God is not faith in God. The faith of the Son of God within the sons of God will change the natural world into that which is already in the spiritual world in heaven.

Gal 2:20:  I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

James 2:17-18:  Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works."
Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

There is great purpose in our sanctification beyond our own lives.

The great mystery of “Christ in you” and becoming “one flesh” with Him is for the purpose of creating the new world, the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The complete reformation of the world and the planet awaits the sons of God who walk on the earth in the Holy Spirit - God walking on the earth in human beings. These are spiritual humans with mature faith that only exists in the faith of Christ Jesus through whom all creation was made and by whom all things continue to exist or consist.

Col 1:16-20:  For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Col 1:27-29:  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to
His working which works in me mightily.

Rom 8:18-22:  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

Faith and holiness deceptions

It is hard to believe that most of the western world including many Christians believes that holiness is boring. In reality there is no greater significant life that could ever be than to be a part of the holy people of God. There are deeply rooted deceptions regarding faith and holiness in many Christians. In my opinion, the condition of our present world systems can be directly traced to error in the church that has robbed us of the empowerment of God through the Holy Spirit to become holy as He is holy and walk in the Spirit to bring forth the works of Christ Jesus to change the world.

Faith is not a substitute for holiness it is the means of receiving the empowerment of grace to become truly holy in this life. Faith it not a free ticket to heaven; it is access to the works of God to bring heaven’s life and ways to earth. Grace is the working of God in the heart that is reflected out into the world to bring faith for godliness to reign on earth. The finished work of Christ on the cross is not a free ticket for people to live in sin and go to heaven when they die; it is the means of living holy now and bringing the righteousness, peace, and joy of heaven to earth now and eternity beyond.

Father, we come to you with great need to become your fully holy sons free of errors that have robbed us of Your provisions of empowerment to rule and reign with Jesus now on this earth. Father, we ask you to send your Holy Spirit to shine the light of truth and pure holiness into our hearts. Help us to root out false beliefs and turn to you with a whole heart cleansed of mixture. Make us to be as a new born without heritage other than You.

Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit we choose to believe and to receive revelation of your words deep within us transforming our lives, that it is no longer us that lives but Christ and  the life that we now live is by the faith of the Son of God. Open our spiritual eyes to see those things that wait in the spiritual realm to become manifest by faith into our lives and the natural world that you glory cover all the earth. Amen

Rev 21:5-7:  Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

Mat 6:9-10:  "In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 5:11pm

Ron's Petition Of Prayer;

Father, we come to you with great need to become your fully holy sons free of errors that have robbed us of Your provisions of empowerment to rule and reign with Jesus now on this earth. Father, we ask you to send you Holy Spirit to shine the light of truth and pure holiness into our hearts. Help us to root out false beliefs and turn to you with a whole heart cleansed of mixture. Make us to be as a new born without heritage other than You.
Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit we choose to believe and to receive revelation of your words deep within us transforming our lives that it is no longer us that lives but Christ and  the life that we now live is by the faith of the Son of God. Open our spiritual eyes to see those things that wait in the spiritual realm to become manifest by faith into our lives and the natural world that you glory cover all the earth. Amen

In JESUS NAME.....Amen & Amen & Amen!!!

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 5:24pm

Father, we come to you with great need to become your fully holy sons free of errors that have robbed us of Your provisions of empowerment to rule and reign with Jesus now on this earth. Father, we ask you to send you Holy Spirit to shine the light of truth and pure holiness into our hearts. Help us to root out false beliefs and turn to you with a whole heart cleansed of mixture. Make us to be as a new born without heritage other than You.
Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit we choose to believe and to receive revelation of your words deep within us transforming our lives that it is no longer us that lives but Christ and  the life that we now live is by the faith of the Son of God. Open our spiritual eyes to see those things that wait in the spiritual realm to become manifest by faith into our lives and the natural world that you glory cover all the earth. Amen

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 8:40pm

In JESUS' NAME. Amen.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 10:09pm

AMENNNN! Again and Again....When the Lord said, "Mind-Blowing" to me last year, I knew that is just what he meant..But, how much so.....I don't think I could even grasp and still can't.......

I read this earlier, but did not know how to respond..lol! Sometimes the Lord just sends you confirmation over and over again. Earlier today while talking to the Lord, he began to remind me of the "New" thing and reminding me that all of this has not been for nothing, etc..I love the way the Lord confirms his word through others. Just amazing how this article showed up not long after that...

At one point, I thought I was going crazy thinking I was actually talking and hearing from God at one point so clearly and strongly...lol!...But, I guess I will just go ahead and continue to be a fool for Christ..

Thank you Ron for another reminder that God is still in control and knows the way we go......and his plans and thoughts are soooo much bigger than anything we can even imagine. I know it is going to be HUGE, and that is an understatment.  Amen, Amen, Amen....We love ya Lord...We love ya Lord! It is ALL for YOUR GLORY! Our Christ did not die in vain, nor did he rise in vain........Hallelujah!

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 5:41am

This, my dear friend, and even more so the friend of God...is the activity
of plowing and pruning and planting and watering contained within this
word you have shared!

It's been said that prophetic ministry is simply seeing into what God has
called and created to be, and calling it forth with effectiveness and power.
This is true prophecy...seeing through the cross into the life He is calling
forth, and speaking, praying and raising up into it. Yes, it also involves
seeing and addressing the things to be uprooted and torn down...but not
just merely pointing at these so as to accuse or condemn. But crying out
with the heart and nature of Father God in order to call higher and past
those things.

Much ado and effort has been made regarding stepping into the "faith
realm" as reflections and shadows have been seen and partly
grasped...there has been much effort to entering into the abiding and rest
of God where there's the assurance of His will and purpose coming forth
in an area. But this is not the end thereof...there is still ahead a simplicity
and continuous walking and abiding which you write of here...that once
everything's been shaken, uprooted, cut away and pruned off that needs
to...the amazing natural existence we were made to continually live in -
as sons of God...will come forth.

Well, nuff said for now...Lord indeed move us beyond trying to grasp
shadows and reflections, tear out all our complications and bad building
materials...so we can live this as touching all life, calling forth Your will
and purposes with power and effectiveness, not defensively or
adversarially...but with true reality and transforming power....what we are
here for...

-------------

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/19/2010 at 6:36pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: David Jones
Date Posted: 06/20/2010 at 4:44pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Father, we come to you with great need to become your fully holy sons free of errors that have robbed us of Your provisions of empowerment to rule and reign with Jesus now on this earth. Father, we ask you to send your Holy Spirit to shine the light of truth and pure holiness into our hearts. Help us to root out false beliefs and turn to you with a whole heart cleansed of mixture. Make us to be as a new born without heritage other than You.

Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit we choose to believe and to receive revelation of your words deep within us transforming our lives, that it is no longer us that lives but Christ and  the life that we now live is by the faith of the Son of God. Open our spiritual eyes to see those things that wait in the spiritual realm to become manifest by faith into our lives and the natural world that you glory cover all the earth. Amen

-------------

Posted By: David Jones
Date Posted: 06/21/2010 at 9:29am

All Things Made New Ron McGatlin

"Behold, I make all things new."… (Rev 21:5)

This world order will be taken back to the core of its creation and made new in Christ Jesus - back to the pure foundation of holiness by the Holy Spirit of God Himself abiding with human beings. Our natural minds have no capacity to consider or receive such a reality of the magnitude of what God is doing in and with our world. Planet Earth will tremble with the ultimate re-creation by holy people of God walking upon it with the pure faith of Jesus bringing forth the kingdom of heaven on earth. That which is already formed in the spiritual realm can be seen in the Spirit, and by mature faith of the Son of God abiding in the sons of God, it will be brought into the natural world.

It's time to stop everything and look closely at this!  To think about what the Lord is saying and giving us.  A time to be very sober or serious.

It's coming!  It's at the door!  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window