Print Page | Close Window

Bios ( life )Neos ( new ) ( Comet ,Asteroid ) NEW LIFE coming !

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23626
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:34pm

Topic: Bios ( life )Neos ( new ) ( Comet ,Asteroid ) NEW LIFE coming !

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: Bios ( life )Neos ( new ) ( Comet ,Asteroid ) NEW LIFE coming !
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 10:06pm

“I come that you may have life, and have it more abundantly.”- the words of Jesus in

John 10:10

Bios Neos is about to explode ! ( A Revelation )

Causing the hearts of mankind to overload !( Presence of God )

A near miss as life is concerned ,( Grace )

But something is coming to cause a great burn ! ( The all consuming fire of the Lord )

The earth shall be shaken the light darkened and red ,

People of earth shaken from their bed ,( their way of life )

All their known ways swept from their eyes ! ( Cleansing )

All from a split second of demise ! ( Wrath  )

A change unexpected shaking All that can be !( Prophecy fullfilled )

All at one time from The One and The Three ! (( ! )) !

Agreeing as One ,

That it is time something is done !

To open the eyes so that all mankind sees , ( Salvation in Jesus alone )

Christ Jesus Creator brings All to their knees ,

A common denominator brought to bear , ( judgement )

That All mankind in one thing share , ( Eternity , Heaven or hell )

That man himself none greater or less , ( Isaiah 24:2 )

Must soon pass this test !

Provider / Survival now who will it be ?!

Christ Jesus or man for soon ALL Will see ! ! !

Isaiah 24

1BEHOLD, THE Lord will make the land and the [a]earth empty and make it waste and turn it upside down (twist the face of it) and scatter abroad its inhabitants.

2And it shall be--as [what happens] with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the creditor, so with the debtor.

3The land and the earth shall be utterly laid waste and utterly pillaged; for the Lord has said this.

4The land and the earth mourn and wither, the world languishes and withers, the high ones of the people [and the heavens with the earth] languish.

5The land and the earth also are defiled by their inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, disregarded the statutes, and broken the everlasting covenant.

6Therefore a curse devours the land and the earth, and they who dwell in it suffer the punishment of their guilt. Therefore the inhabitants of the land and the earth are scorched and parched [under the curse of God's wrath], and few people are left.

Read Exodus 24 !

Bios Neos also means ( New Life )

http://impact.arc.nasa.gov/intro_faq.cfm - http://impact.arc.nasa.gov/intro_faq.cfm

What is a NEO?

Near-Earth-Objects (NEOs) are small objects in the solar system (asteroids and short-period comets) with orbits that regularly bring them close to the Earth and which, therefore, are capable someday of striking our planet. Sometimes the term NEO is also used loosely to include all comets (not just short-period ones) that cross the Earth's orbit. Those NEOs with orbits that actually intersect the Earth's orbit are called Earth-Crossing-Objects (ECOs).

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 11:23am

The Lord this week has really been speaking to me that he is breathing new life into peoples lives and situations and that a great change is about to be poured out , I sense that an all consuming fire ( Menorrah ) of the Lord is going to begin to be released this very day which is Sabath in Israel and next week we will begin to witness Jesus begin to resonate( blowing of the Shofar ) in our spirits and lives as never before for as he says forget the former things behold I do a new thing ( Neo Bio)

Exodus24:17 And the glory of the Lord appeared to the Israelites like devouring fire on the top of the mountain.

-------------

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 11:49am

Jeff, I am TOTALLLLLLL AGREEEEMENT!!!!!!

The past two days he has been telling me he is about to begin to turn things around.......I have never felt so much JOY and PEACE in the past two years than I do now.........

GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 1:10pm

I went from a bit of depression to delight in a matter of  two days...God is good!!!......He knows the way we go...........

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 1:18pm

YEAH GOD!!! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-I decree healing, restoration, trasformation, reformation into & over every Brother's & Sister's life this day, in the ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 09/04/2008 at 8:36pm

Alicia and Gayle , I had a vision of angels of the Lord moving into place guarding and protecting the children of God for what is about to be released !

An all consuming fire !

Read Exodus 24 especially the last verses of Moses , Joshua .

Exodus 24

1GOD SAID to Moses, Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu [Aaron's sons], and seventy of Israel's elders, and worship at a distance.

2Moses alone shall come near the Lord; the others shall not come near, and neither shall the people come up with him.

3Moses came and told the people all that the Lord had said and all the ordinances; and all the people answered with one voice, All that the Lord has spoken we will do.

4Moses [a]wrote all the words of the Lord. He rose up early in the morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and set up twelve pillars representing Israel's twelve tribes.

5And he sent young Israelite men, who offered burnt offerings and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen to the Lord.

6And Moses took half of the blood and put it in basins, and half of the blood he dashed against the altar.

7Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people; and they said, All that the Lord has said we will do, and we will be obedient.

8And Moses took the [remaining half of the] blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant which the Lord has made with you in accordance with all these words.(A)

9Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel went up [the mountainside].

10And they saw the God of Israel [that is, a convincing manifestation of His presence], and under His feet it was like pavement of bright sapphire stone, like the very heavens in clearness.(B)

11And upon the nobles of the Israelites He laid not His hand [to conceal Himself from them, to rebuke their daring, or to harm them]; but they saw [the manifestation of the presence of] God, and ate and drank.(C)

12And the Lord said to Moses, Come up to Me into the mountain and be there, and I will give you tables of stone, with the law and the commandments which [b]I have written that you may teach them.(D)

13So Moses rose up with Joshua his attendant; and Moses went up into the mountain of God.

14And he said to the elders, Tarry here for us until we come back to you; remember, Aaron and Hur are with you; whoever has a cause, let him go to them.

15Then Moses went up into the mountain, and the cloud covered the mountain.

16The glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days. On the seventh day [God] called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud.

17And the glory of the Lord appeared to the Israelites like devouring fire on the top of the mountain.

18Moses entered into the midst of the cloud and went up the mountain, and Moses was on the mountain forty days and nights.

The book of covenant

ìÉà úÇòÂùÒåÌ ìÈëÆí.

Exodus20:19 Ye shall not make with Me--gods of silver, or gods of gold, ye shall not make unto you.

Exodus 23:33 They shall not dwell in thy land--lest they make thee sin against Me, for thou wilt serve their gods--for they will be a snare unto thee

-------------

Date Posted: 11/30/2008 at 8:46am

Get ready for a spiritual explosion , a powerful move of God this was just a sign , a tidbit of what his light is truly going to be like when

Jesus pours out his spirit on the earth ! Light displacing darkness " NEW LIFE " !

http://snackfeed.com/videos/detail/2fc4b8a8-0f88-102c-a525-0 0304897c9c6/Meteor-fragments-found?_s=s - http://snackfeed.com/videos/detail/2fc4b8a8-0f88-102c-a525-0 0304897c9c6/Meteor-fragments-found?_s=s

-------------

Posted By: Rose Hanson
Date Posted: 11/30/2008 at 9:05am

Jeff,

Yes, this too is in my spirit from His !  A spiritual explosion. No wonder it has been hard pressing on, but this moment, in the past few weeks,  I have felt a release in my spiirt, from His.  This is, to move forward now, and at rate we have never experienced up to now. 

I am in this, this very moment.  Tasks of God in the last 2 weeks have skyrocked.  It is of Him, and there is God balance.  The work, we have prepared for, is here.    Time to cry out, and go out !!!  

I am stepping in NEW TERRITORY.....  and it is now...

Rose

HO>>>>>>>

Date Posted: 11/30/2008 at 10:20am

Amen Rose ,

Blow the shofar in Zion for this is our church and kingdom even NOW !

-------------

Print Page | Close Window