Print Page | Close Window

DESPERATE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23852
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:01pm

Topic: DESPERATE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: DESPERATE
Date Posted: 09/16/2008 at 12:59pm

Desperate

By Ron McGatlin

The glory of heaven is not diminished by the crumbling of the world’s economy. On the contrary the light shines brighter in greater darkness. The victory is secure in Jesus. God and His army are not daunted by the raging multitudes. Almighty God, the creator of all that is natural and supernatural, is never worried that His heaven or His armies will fall to the destructive forces of evil.

But, woe unto those who are not on the Lord’s side, those who deny God even in the face of His passionate love. And woe to those unto whom purging must come - those who acknowledge Him but in whom evil yet remains – those who have received the lie that they cannot be holy in this life but must continue to live in a mixture of godliness and natural-life sin. The cleansing refiner’s fire has come to burn the chaff and clear the fields of stubble that the fresh new growth of the fruitful grass of the heavenly kingdom of Christ can spring forth upon the cleansed earth.

A bright new spiritual kingdom is breaking through from heaven into the natural realm – a kingdom that is not compatible with evil and will not coexist with it. The mighty king of all glory approaches. Prepare the way of the King of all glory. Prepare the gates and the doors through which the King of glory and His spiritual kingdom is coming. God’s pure holy humble people are the gates and the doors. Look up to the heavens, you people of God, with clean hands and pure hearts for your time has come. The King of glory is coming through His purified holy people. Be fully prepared and greatly encouraged. The most extreme season of powerful, dramatic, and cataclysmic events has arrived. While at the same time the most glorious season of your life and purpose is come.

Psa 24:7-10:  Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

Jesus is manifesting (appearing) within and among His people cleansing His temple (His people).

Mal 3:1-5:  "Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the LORD of hosts. "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears?

For He is like a refiner's fire and like launderer's soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasant to the LORD, as in the days of old, as in former years.

And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien; Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts.

The LORD of hosts will cleanse the world of wickedness and pride by burning and trampling until there is neither root nor branch of evil remaining.

Mal 4:1-3:  "For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, and all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, that will leave them neither root nor branch.

But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this," Says the LORD of hosts.

The mountains of strong nations, kingdoms, and governments are melting before Him. The merriments of a world gone mad drunk on carnal pleasure and lofty ideologies of pride are as stubble before the cleansing fire from heaven.

All creation moans. The painful contortions of the earth – the wringing out of the Body like a wet shirt – the crushing of grain on the threshing floor separating the chaff – Can you hear the deep mournful groan of a planet and its people in deep desperation of a total cleansing process leading to godly transformation?

Nations are desperately looking for a man or a government to stop their pain and lead them to safety. People are drawn like steel shavings to a magnet by anyone who emerges as a fresh new hope for alleviation of their stress. Overnight a minister or politician who seems to have potential for filling the existing headship void will be swamped with throngs of followers.  

All the world including the church is desperate for of a Hero, a King, a Savior to make things right – to return Planet Earth to sanity and make all things holy. The world is desperately waiting for the grownup pure holy sons of God who are directly connected to their Head, Christ Jesus, and fully functioning as His Body on earth. Moving in supernatural spiritual wisdom, power, and love without limits bringing forth the will and plan of God.

Rom 8:22: For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

The world is now become ripe for harvest.

The shelter of the passing church age is collapsing. The crumbling of the church walls of isolation for protection is causing many to recognize that God is no longer in what we have been doing. Suddenly eyes are opening to discern the emptiness of religious doctrines and rituals of practice and a great desire for REAL is consuming the hearts of God’s people. They are longing for real love – real power – real righteousness – the pure and holy reality of Christ Jesus within His people by the Holy Spirit.

The true ekklesia church is forming and returning to the true headship of Christ Jesus within and among the gatherings of God’s people by the Holy Spirit. Godly elders (spiritually mature ones) gifted with the powerful gifts of the Holy Spirit to serve God by serving His people are coming forth in the gatherings. The elder’s primary service is assisting the less mature to be fully connected to their Head (Jesus) and to become mature in His presence by the Holy Spirit. The preeminence of Christ Jesus over all things and the gathering of all things under Him is the purpose of the work of the ekklesia by the Holy Spirit.

Desperate people will be drawn to the Lord.

When the people of the world who are desperate for a Hero see and experience the reality of holy love and power in the true kingdom church (ekklesia), many will be drawn like steel shavings to a magnet to the living King and His kingdom – Christ Jesus the one through whom and for whom all things were created and continue to consist.

Psa 107:10-15:  Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons; because they rebelled against the words of God, and despised the counsel of the Most High. Therefore He brought down their heart with labor; they fell down, and there was none to help. Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces. Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

Mat 4:16: 
The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.

The light of the kingdom has come and the glory of God shall cover the whole earth. All things will be gathered unto Him and delivered to the Father. The kingdoms of this earth shall become the kingdoms of our God. Hallelujah!

Even so come quickly Lord Jesus. Amen.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/16/2008 at 2:08pm

Even so come quickly Lord Jesus. Amen.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 09/16/2008 at 6:28pm

Amen, another good one Ron...

"When the people of the world who are desperate for a Hero see and experience the reality of holy love and power in the true kingdom of God ekklesia many will be drawn like steel shavings to a magnet to the living King and His kingdom – Christ Jesus the one through whom and for whom all things were created and continue to consist".

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/16/2008 at 8:35pm

More of YOU, JESUS, and less of me.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 09/17/2008 at 3:32am

"When the people of the world who are desperate for a Hero see and experience the reality of holy love and power in the true kingdom of God ekklesia many will be drawn like steel shavings to a magnet to the living King and His kingdom – Christ Jesus the one through whom and for whom all things were created and continue to consist".

I woke up this morning thinking of the term "Hero" in relation to what people are yearning for.

Bless you,

Love Mandy

Date Posted: 09/17/2008 at 1:43pm

Mandy wrote:
Quote:
I woke up this morning thinking of the term "Hero" in relation to what people are yearning for.
Amen, Mandy. I hope this is a prophetic sign that multitudes will awaken to who really is their Hero.
Desperate people will be drawn to the Lord.
When the people of the world who are desperate for a Hero see and experience the reality of holy love and power in the true kingdom church (ekklesia) many will be drawn like steel shavings to a magnet to the living King and His kingdom – Christ Jesus the one through whom and for whom all things were created and continue to consist.
Psa 107:10-15: Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons; because they rebelled against the words of God, and despised the counsel of the Most High. Therefore He brought down their heart with labor; they fell down, and there was none to help. Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces. Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
Mat 4:16: The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.
The light of the kingdom has come and the glory of God shall cover the whole earth. All things will be gathered unto Him and delivered to the Father. The kingdoms of this earth shall become the kingdoms of our God. Hallelujah!
Ron

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 09/18/2008 at 3:01am

Hi Ron,

Desperate for a hero

It strikes me that it's not just those in the world who are desperate for a hero, but many Christians are yet to be fully engaged with Him, like in the magnet example you give.

I know of some who ran after Todd Bentley, I guess desperately seeking a hero.  And I know of many single women desperate for a husband, again desperate for a hero.  I guess there are probably many other examples of this.

Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to let go of the human hero idea and latch onto THE HERO.  I've witnessed that many do not want to make the painful exchange.

Love Mandy

Date Posted: 09/18/2008 at 10:30am

Amen Mandy, I had in mind all who are in the world especially including Christians when I wrote the above. Yes, the Todd Bentley thing vividly demonstrated the desperation of Christinans for a hero.

Thank you for your reply on this. I edited the paragraph to more clearly state what I had in mind because of your clarifying comment.

Quote:
All the world including the church is desperate for of a Hero, a King, a Savior to make things right - to return Planet Earth to sanity and make all things holy. The world is desperately waiting for the grownup pure holy sons of God who are directly connected to their Head, Christ Jesus, and fully functioning as His Body on earth. Moving in supernatural spiritual wisdom, power, and love without limits bringing forth the will and plan of God.

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 09/18/2008 at 4:20pm

"When the people of the world who are desperate for a Hero see and experience the reality of holy love and power in the true kingdom church (ekklesia), many will be drawn like steel shavings to a magnet to the living King and His kingdom – Christ Jesus the one through whom and for whom all things were created and continue to consist."

Yes!

"All the world including the church is desperate for of a Hero, a King, a Savior to make things right - to return Planet Earth to sanity and make all things holy. The world is desperately waiting for the grownup pure holy sons of God who are directly connected to their Head, Christ Jesus, and fully functioning as His Body on earth. Moving in supernatural spiritual wisdom, power, and love without limits bringing forth the will and plan of God."

Yes!  righteousness( right-relating) peace and joy in Holy Spirit, being empowered of Him manifesting, appearing through His Body on earth. We are in some exciting times!

"The shelter of the passing church age is collapsing. The crumbling of the church walls of isolation for protection is causing many to recognize that God is no longer in what we have been doing. Suddenly eyes are opening to discern the emptiness of religious doctrines and rituals of practice and a great desire for REAL is consuming the hearts of God’s people. They are longing for real love – real power – real righteousness – the pure and holy reality of Christ Jesus within His people by the Holy Spirit."

Precisely!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 09/20/2008 at 7:44am

Suddenly eyes are opening to discern the emptiness of religious doctrines and rituals of practice and a great desire for REAL is consuming the hearts of God’s people. They are longing for real love – real power – real righteousness – the pure and holy reality of Christ Jesus within His people by the Holy Spirit.

The true ekklesia church is forming and returning to the true headship of Christ Jesus within and among the gatherings of God’s people by the Holy Spirit.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/20/2008 at 10:52am

YES LORD, YOUR REALITY WITHIN US BY HOLY SPIRIT. HUNGERING & THIRSTING AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS,,,DESPERATE FOR YOUR PRESENCE.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window