Print Page | Close Window

Small Straws - Marsha Burns - October 2, 2008

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24166
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:37pm

Topic: Small Straws - Marsha Burns - October 2, 2008

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: Small Straws - Marsha Burns - October 2, 2008
Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 9:58am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns -- October 2, 2008:
Beloved, renew yourself in the power of the Holy Spirit. Stir up the gift that is within you. Allow My Spirit to manifest His fruit through you and to exercise His gifts for ministry in your life. Be available. Focus your energy on spiritual things instead of allowing fear of the future to swallow you up. You cannot walk in faith and have a spirit of fear at the same time. Remove all doubt and fear so that you can actually be free from confusion and hear My instructions, says the Lord.

Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Replies:

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 10:13am

Amazing......................it's almost like this has been released just for me! Smiles.....Ty again Julie for posting this......

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 10:52am

and for me Helen, bless you sister! .... God is speaking ... and I give Him thanks and praise for all He is doing in His people.....glory to God in the highest! 

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 10:56am

Agree my dear...agree...Smiles...Seems like all that we have put any type of dependance on or in at all is being stripped from us in this hour & revealing of the heart is being shown to us.....HE is so wanting us to rise up to higher heights in HIM...in maturity & love......

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 11:13am

Seems like all that we have put any type of dependance on or in at all is being stripped from us in this hour & revealing of the heart is being shown to us..

..........Isn't that the TRUTH!

Father God I decree, open our ears/eyes that we May only depend on your help in our times of need not mans. Show up and Show off Lord in our lives that it may be a Testamony of your provision and Love! Amen and Amen let it be SO!

Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 11:39am

Amen Joan! Absolute Agreement Here.....Smiles....

-------------

Date Posted: 10/02/2008 at 12:29pm

Amen yes... we should agree with what Paul said, 'I know nothing but Jesus Christ and HIM CRUCIFIED'.... He is our Source, our Provider, our God and King and Everything.... IN HIM we live and move and have out being! He is the Vine and we are the branch.... Amen!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window