Print Page | Close Window

Beautiful kind of Love by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24778
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:32pm

Topic: Beautiful kind of Love by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: Beautiful kind of Love by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 11/06/2008 at 12:38pm

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Beautiful Kind of Love

November 6, 2008

I tell you truly, beloved, that My love is beautiful.  Any way you look at it, from any perspective, it is beautiful.  Look on the love of your God that is directed toward your heart.  Look on it and marvel at its goodness to you.

You are about to enter a new era, with Me at the helm.  Anticipate this hour.  Be expectant!  You will not be disappointed.  You will be thrilled at what I am bringing forth, absolutely thrilled.  And know this:  Everything that I am extending your way, every wonder, every beautiful surprise, is coming from Me, the One Who offers to you a beautiful kind of love that has no boundaries, no limits, and it goes on forever to the ones I prize, those who are Mine totally, Mine now and forever!!!

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Replies:

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 11/07/2008 at 3:27pm

I feel thrilled by His Love today!God"s love is amazing!Lord open our eye let us know your Love and experience you like never before! You are beautifull! Open eyes to see your beauty! We love you...cuz ya first loved us!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Print Page | Close Window