Print Page | Close Window

Rejoice Not mine enemy!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24886
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:36pm

Topic: Rejoice Not mine enemy!!

Posted By: richard gilman
Subject: Rejoice Not mine enemy!!
Date Posted: 11/12/2008 at 3:37pm

The beginning of this year the LORD spoke to me -- the year of the anti christ..

The day after the election as i was praying i saw satan filled with glee at a sleeping bride who had chosen a saul. I then saw the LORD seated on the throne smiling, gettuing something prepared which i knew by revelation was a outpouring of revival fires.. It ewas qyuickened to my spirit this way, on the cross they were mocking and satan partied fro three days until the HOLY SON OF GOD arose from the3 dead, and set up the government of God through the out pouring of the HOLY Spirit..

The day before the election i saw a picture of mcain on the front of the boston herald, and discerned an evil spirit in the man..

The LORD spoke to me about sarah palin, He said My esther shall arise. This time is a time of purificatrion for her. She will be vindicated in time.. If you read the book of esther you see esther initially saw the king, then waited a substantial amount of time before she was chosen...

beloved believe not every spirit but test the spirits to see if they are of God, Every spirit that (makes covenant) with jesus is of God,,, I did a study on this verse as i was troubled at the people i saw using this to say they were of God, and the Spirit iof the LORD showed me otherwise.. I then after looking at the greek saw the real meaning was to make covenant not just a verbal confession.. NOT ALL who say LORD< LORD are going into heaven,,,

To the ones who prayed for John mcain and were discouraged, Lift up your heads o ye Gates. The KING OF GLORY has marked your tears and there shall be an outpouring of righteousness upon you.. You are my chosen ones, You will see the KIng of Glory arise!!! The Glory of god shall cover your life and a new mantle of intercession, a desire to see souls saved shall be imparted to you in righteousness!!!

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Replies:

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Date Posted: 11/12/2008 at 6:35pm

On election day, I brought some shampoo and conditioner.  My chance came to $6.66.  The cashier and I said,"This isn't good."  I said,"Maybe this has to do with election day and who is going to get in."  She said," I don't have to guess at who you are talking about."  I was thinking more about Obama.  Of course prayer can turn things around.

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Posted By: DaleRosser
Date Posted: 11/12/2008 at 6:52pm

Thanks for the words Richard, I never once believed McCain would champion Christian values. He was the status quo just like most politicians. Now, I believe what you said about Sarah Palin, the fact that McCain tried to use her will benefit her and the Kingdom of God in the long run.

There is still a vile spirit of violence in the air over Obama. I sense it.

A missionary friend of mine in China told me that for those who voted Obama and claim to be believers.

Joshua 14:5, Choose this day whom you will serve!

-------------
Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Posted By: richard gilman
Date Posted: 11/13/2008 at 7:10pm

My ememy is the defeated one whose time is short....

Another thing the LORD spoke to me aboput this election.. He said i prefer that you be cold (obama)or hot and i spued the lukewarm (mcain) out of my mouth>.....

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Print Page | Close Window