Print Page | Close Window

prepare

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25148
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:32pm

Topic: prepare

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Subject: prepare
Date Posted: 11/29/2008 at 6:01am

My messengers have gone forth. Have you not heard them?
They were empowered with my Spirit. They sacrificed their rights for my kingdom.

Prepare the way. Prepare your heart that the stumbling blocks will be removed.
You must pass through the gates. Prepare a highway for others. Lift my standard
high for others to see the way.

You are not alone, so continue to prepare the way for all nations to acknowledge
my name.  Others have gone before you. They were empowered. They created
level pathways where no roads once existed. They prepared the way for you.

You are filled and can be empowered by my Spirit. Prepare the way to acknowledge
me in all things. Clear the road to me of the debris and stones of your past battles
so that the generations of others may find the truth.

Are you willing? I am now calling upon you to now prepare the way.

Replies:

Posted By: Anita Lea
Date Posted: 11/29/2008 at 8:53am

OM Gosh Brother Steven I heard Father say "Prepare" yesterday.  Thank you for the confirmation.  God bless you Brother!!! 

-------------
Your Sister in Christ,
Anita
Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/29/2008 at 9:17am

YES LORD! Prepare the WAY OF THE LORD! Been hearing, 'BE READY, BE EXPECTANT'!  TY for the confirmation my Brother Steven.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-the LORD is GOOD & HIS MERCY endures forever! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Date Posted: 12/02/2016 at 3:26pm

Re-asking the question: Have you heard them?

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 12/03/2016 at 10:51am

I heard one on Thanksgiving Day. Nineteen relatives and friends listened to my daughter testify of her recent trip to Rwanda and India. She was teaching sewing classes to women after a Pastor's conference in Southern India. She saw a Hindu woman standing off at a distance who was dressed in a black robe from head to foot. My daughter (Tami) slowly approached her and asked her if she knew Jesus. The woman said no so Tami explained that JESUS had died on the cross for her and asked her if she wanted to know him. The woman nodded her head yes. Tami hugged her as she had her repeat a simple prayer of salvation. The next time she saw her (I think it was a day later), the woman told her that when Tami had hugged her she was instantly healed of aids! Tami's faith level was raised to the point that she saw multiple healings of aids before she left India. She was there the first part of November for a couple of weeks.
In regards to the removing of the rocks from our path, I was clearing crushed rock off the blacktop road at the end of our rock driveway yesterday!
The Lord had recently been reminding me of how Paul ran the race to win. He gave me the verse Psalm 110:3 My people shall be volunteers in the day of Your Power!
Your post was a powerful reminder for me to give my all to the Lord at all times.
BLESSINGS, NOW AND FOREVER!
Maggie

Print Page | Close Window