Print Page | Close Window

PRECIOUS DAYS OF LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25326
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:00pm

Topic: PRECIOUS DAYS OF LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: PRECIOUS DAYS OF LIFE
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 8:22am

Precious Days of Life
By Ron McGatlin
God has no bad plans for you. Every day is a day in which God loves you and me – a day to experience His love and commune with Him in the Spirit – a day to be overcome in His presence and melt into one with Him in fervent love – a day to sit at His feet and absorb the wisdom and peace of His words.
God is calling this day. Come my people come to me and rest in My love and provision. You who are lonely, you who are tired, you who are in need come to Me and find rest for your soul and peace in your life. I long for your undivided affection. I desire to infuse you with strength, wisdom, and all you need to be and do heavenly works.
Lord God, I pray, please, forgive me. I have done harm to You, myself, and others. How could I have been so foolish in busying myself in endeavors of vastly less value and not have been still in your presence feeling and sharing your life-giving love. The meaning of life is lost as it fades into shadows of darkness in the day in which I have not been with You. What should be simple tasks become difficult. I feel the pressures of life closing in and soon I allow thoughts of fear. My faith is weakened and my joy fades as my hope turns into doubt.
We must not neglect communing with God in the Spirit. The kingdom of God is in the Spirit. It is a spiritual kingdom that flows into our lives and out to the world.
Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Gal 5:25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
A kingdom people are arising – a people who live and walk in the Spirit – a people who commune with God daily and carry His attributes of love, wisdom, peace, and power wherever they go – a people without fear and who will not be deceived or led astray – a people holy and pure who love God above all else and seek His kingdom with their whole hearts.
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked.
1 Cor 6:9-11: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Cor 15:33-34: Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits." Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
Gal 6:7-10: Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
James 1:16-22: Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Rom 8:9: But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
Rom 8:11: But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Human Goodness Posing as Godliness
We are entering a season when many will be deceived by human goodness posing as godliness. True kingdom disciples live and walk in communion with God in the Spirit and will not be deceived. True righteousness from God is imparted into us as we commune with Him. His righteousness includes heavenly wisdom, love, peace, and power – the life and attributes of Christ.
The arising deception of human good is a marriage between the political and a new brand of spirituality based on man’s view of good without the Spirit of God. It will have a widespread appeal and acceptance. Many will come to believe that it is indeed the kingdom that God had in mind all along. It is the fruit of the tree of knowledge (human understanding) of good and evil. Human goodness is pleasant to the eyes, good food and desirable to make us worldly wise.
Gen 3:6: So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
Much of the world will have been torn and stressed by wars, natural disasters, and economic devastation and will be ready for extreme change toward a better life and will readily accept the good-sounding philosophies and changes of the new brand of political spirituality and its moral values based in human thinking enhanced by a different spirit.
The new political spirituality will have a focus on the well-being of the people and the planet more than empire building. The new spirituality will view God as a generic force for good that may have many names and forms among different people. Unity is attempted as all concepts and forms of God are accepted and seen as the same. Hope will be increased among many people. Peace will increase as a polarized world begins to lessen national or tribal identities and take on a more one-world identity. Economies will seek a common level of more equal distribution of resources. The new political/spiritual leaders will appear as saviors and deliverers to the masses of hurting people.
Eventually anything or anyone who walks in the Spirit and has a biblical view of God and morality will be seen as an evil elitist enemy of the new human-good system. The one thing that will always distinguish this system from God’s kingdom is that it will never give true recognition, honor, or worship to JESUS as the Son of God.
The political/spiritual human good is really “good and evil.” It is from the same old tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is man seeking to rule the world with good and evil by his own understanding apart from the Spirit of God. This new age goodness that has been with us for a long time will achieve great respect as it is joined with the political governments to attempt to unify the world under one system of “human-good” rule. This will produce a season of good times, but they will be reasonably short-lived and will usher in much of the biblical prophetic events written in the Book of Revelation.
The remnant of holy men and women who live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit of God will not be deceived. Most of the people of the western world, including the old church systems and many Christians, will be deceived by this very cunning work.
Mat 24:24: "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
At the same time all of this is going on, an army of mostly unseen kingdom-of-God people will become more purified and fully prepared to bring forth the reality of the true kingdom of God and His righteousness to rule and reign with Christ. The supernatural works of Christ Jesus flowing through the Holy Spirit will transform the true saints of this time into mighty men of God – mature sons of God moving upon the earth with supernatural works of God bringing healing and restoration to bring forth beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning.
Isa 61:3-4: To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.
Rom 8:19-22: For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
Luke 12:29-32: And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Thank you Jesus, Amen!
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 9:15am

"Thank you Jesus, Amen!  

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: MikeKalmar
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 11:23am

Ron, have you watched any of http://www.ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000041322 - Mike Bickle's teachings from the recent Onething08 conference they held?

What you're saying here is a topic for topic repeat of what Mike Bickle just taught on at that conference.

thanks for this encouraging and sobering word.

-------------
Michael
Matt. 11:28-30
http://www.michaelsblogspot.com - My Blog Page

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 1:48pm

Hey Mike, welcome to OH brother.
Bro. Ron, this WORD should shake us from complacency.
Each of our days are precious, and we must make every effort to use them to bring Honor and Glory to our Lord.
There are those around us who have lost the hope they once had in the riches and wealth of this world, the economy and the government. Now is the time that we have great opportunity to share with them The One True Hope.
We must excersize the Power that dwells within us, to Proclaim Christ as the One who gives Life, Precious and Everlasting.

For HIS Glory,
Jake

Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 3:22pm

Welcome to OH Mike, No I have not heard or read anything from Mike Bickle in a long time. I just don't seem to get around to doing much reading or viewing but will try to check out some of it. I am glad to hear he and I are on the same page. Must be some of us listening to the same Holy Spirit.

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 4:30pm

A very plain, clear sounding, even as Mike shared, `encouraging and sobering word'

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Pat Huff
Date Posted: 12/11/2008 at 5:25pm

Yes, I say too a very encouraging word. Like a little puppy trying to walk a path, I am always veering left and right to sniff what's here and there. The Word of God is stabilizing and puts me back on the course. The "human goodness" sounds like in 2Tim3:5, "having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof", a sign of the "last days". On the other hand it can be a good thing that God can work with as in the case of Cornelius in Acts 10. I think many of those with human goodness have made a good start in their quest for God and truth. It is certainly better than the "evil men and seducers that will wax worse and worse" in the days ahead. Those are the ones who will chop off our heads to please their idols. Where you quote Matt 24:24, that's a real puzzler to me. When you have signs and wonders, the line between true and false becomes very thin and requires finely tuned discernment. Thank you Lord for your word. keep us all on the straight and narrow path, help us to walk in the light, have sharp discernment and help us to stand strong in the day of your coming. Amen.

Date Posted: 12/12/2008 at 3:51pm

Pat thanks for your reply. The root of the married political and spiritual is evil. It is similar to the New Age but adds the political powers to the New Age "human good" stuff. That is what makes this so deceptive. Because it looks real good and feels like it will not "chop our heads off" but it will in the end prove evil and violent and will have led many people into bondage of a life and an eternity without connection to the living God.

You are correct that the good without God seems pleasing for a season. There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

For the devout toward God as Cornelius was God will make a way for them to come to Him and to the greater fullness of the Spirit of Christ abiding in them.

I used Mat. 24: 24 in relation to the almost universal wide spread deception taking place while a remnant (perhaps large) will not be deceived. The deception of the New Age type beliefs which is human good without the true God and with respect for any person's god leads to the dark side of supernatural works including false signs and wonders of mind power and works of witchcraft etc. This married to the political leads to the true people of God becoming as outcasts and treated as criminals because they are seen as an enemy to the political/spirituality. This is not a good thing and will lead to many of the events written in the book of revelation that bring purging and cleansing to the world. Making place for the true kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven to manifest through the seed generation of a pure hearted holy remnant (again perhaps large) in whom Christ dwells.

Ron

Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 1:24pm

Eventually anything or anyone who walks in the Spirit and has a biblical view of God and morality will be seen as an evil elitist enemy of the new human-good system. The one thing that will always distinguish this system from God’s kingdom is that it will never give true recognition, honor, or worship to JESUS as the Son of God.
The political/spiritual human good is really “good and evil.” It is from the same old tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is man seeking to rule the world with good and evil by his own understanding apart from the Spirit of God. This new age goodness that has been with us for a long time will achieve great respect as it is joined with the political governments to attempt to unify the world under one system of “human-good” rule. This will produce a season of good times, but they will be reasonably short-lived and will usher in much of the biblical prophetic events written in the Book of Revelation.
The remnant of holy men and women who live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit of God will not be deceived. Most of the people of the western world, including the old church systems and many Christians, will be deceived by this very cunning work.
Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 3:33pm

We must not neglect communing with God in the Spirit. The kingdom of God is in the Spirit. It is a spiritual kingdom that flows into our lives and out to the world.
Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Gal 5:25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 3:44pm

FLESH CANNOT ENTER GODS KINGDOM

Flesh cannot enter

Flesh cannot go in

To the Kingdom of God

Because of sin

The way to enter

Is by the Spirit you see

The Spirit of Jesus

Living in you and me

Jesus died and he rose

With the key in his hand

The key to the Kingdom

Do you understand?

It’s only through him

We can enter in

He washes us clean

From all our sin

Our Father can’t look upon

Those unclean

But when we’re in Christ

It’s only him who is seen

So we need to surrender

All of self don’t you see

All flesh must be gone

From you and me

When we walk by His Spirit

When we walk in His truth

We will understand

That our flesh is no use

When we soar

On the wings of the Spirit on high

We will know that

His Kingdom on earth is nigh

We will see clearly

With our spiritual eyes

We will see the truths

That many deny

Flesh cannot enter

Flesh cannot go in

To the Kingdom of God

Because of sin

John 18

35"Am I a Jew?" Pilate replied. "It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it you have done?"

36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

John 3

3In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.[ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-NIV-26114a - a ]"

4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-NIV-26117b - b ] gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-NIV-26118c - c ] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

9"How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.

10"You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things? 11I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-NIV-26124d - d ] 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.[ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-NIV-26126e - e ]

1 Corinthians 15

45Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].( http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#cen-AMP-28762H - H )

46But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual.

47The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven.( http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#cen-AMP-28764I - I )

48Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded).

49And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-AMP-28766g - g ]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

50But I tell you this, brethren, flesh and blood cannot [become partakers of eternal salvation and] inherit or share in the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable (that which is decaying) inherit or share in the imperishable (the immortal).

51Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the [sound of the] last trumpet call. For a trumpet will sound, and the dead [in Christ] will be raised imperishable (free and immune from decay), and we shall be changed (transformed).

53For this perishable [part of us] must put on the imperishable [nature], and this mortal [part of us, this nature that is capable of dying] must put on immortality (freedom from death).

54And when this perishable puts on the imperishable and this that was capable of dying puts on freedom from death, then shall be fulfilled the Scripture that says, Death is swallowed up (utterly vanquished [ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-AMP-28771h - h ]forever) in and unto victory.( http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#cen-AMP-28771J - J )

55O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?( http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#cen-AMP-28772K - K )

56Now sin is the sting of death, and sin exercises its power [ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-AMP-28773i - i ][upon the soul] through [ http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply& amp;POID=95810&ID=1441#fen-AMP-28773j - j ][the abuse of] the Law.

57But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 7:02pm

Pat, sorry, I'm just not good enough at communicating to get across what I am trying to say. Let me try one more time the "human good' mixed with politics to form a new perverted kind of political spirituality is not good in the true sense at all. Yes, only God is good but this is the kind of human good that kills unborn babies and accepts the gods of false religions as equal with Christ Jesus. It is the kind of good that says that homosexuality is as good a lifestyle as any other and worthy of defending with vile and vicious responses against Christians that it sees as bigots and elitist. The end of that kind of political spirituality is a state where a few control and true godly spirituality is not tolerated. As I have stated above it is a godless society that sees spirituality as being only natural issues but has no problem with immorality, pride, lust or whatever. The Bible and its teaching is of no value as a guide to life  to this new political spirituality.

Please don't think that human righteousness is equal to godliness nor a step into godliness. Without God the Bible teaches that there is none good no not one and that our righteousness is as filthy rags. God is the source of all good.

New Age religion rests in human righteousness without God and without the need of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross to redeem mankind. It also connects with mind control and spirits of darkness posing as light. 

What I am referring to as "human good" is not really good at all and is uncovered as ungodliness in the end of the matter. Eve saw the fruit of this tree and it looked good and desirable but it led to the fall of all mankind. Yes, all real good is of God and God is always good. However, ungodliness has no real good in it and what I am talking about as "human good' is ungodliness.

Many are already deceived in this matter and need to wake up spiritually.

I hope you can see what this prophetic word is saying. It is not a teaching but a word of enlightenment from the Spirit regarding the real situation we are facing now and that are coming forth in the world.

Much love and respect,
Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 7:11pm

Hi Pat,

There are alot of `good' things, works, teachings and soforth that are as deceptive and moreso than blatant evil. Human-good which as Ron is sharing is birthed of the flesh which produces, death, destruction, bondage etc. It is the Spirit that makes alive, the flesh profits nothing.  1 Cor. 13 chapter which speaks of many `good things' but without Love( which is a Person), they profit nothing. So, all things must be birthed of His Spirit.

Human-good is darkness masquerading as light...deception. Human-good makes itself to be "as God" but rather is a god unto self. In other words it makes one `feel good', or `look' righteous but has no value of Life, that being Himself. Human-good is anti-Christ and is precisely why it accepts many gods, many `religions' or can say, many ways. Being anti-Christ, pride is at it's core/heart and exalts itself to be `as God.' Very deceptive indeed and if it were possible even the very elect would be deceived by its lying signs and wonders.

These things come from the darkened heart/mind of man which is to be His throne..Jesus is Lord.

There is much more to be shared here and I'm sure others will speak into as well.

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Pat Huff
Date Posted: 12/13/2008 at 8:06pm

I understand, Ron and Kathy. I was just babbling my own fleshly opinions. I removed as not appropriate for a prophecy. Sorry and God bless!

-------------
I am your friend in Christ

Date Posted: 12/15/2008 at 11:13am

Hello Pat, I sincerely appreciate your grace and humble godly attitude. And just as much appreciate your bringing up the issue that was not clear to you. In regard to you I think of what our Lord said to Nathanial  "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!"

Much blessing and respect,

Ron

Print Page | Close Window