Print Page | Close Window

Who will plant the seed??

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25351
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:48pm

Topic: Who will plant the seed??

Posted By: richard gilman
Subject: Who will plant the seed??
Date Posted: 12/12/2008 at 5:23am

Recently I asked the LORD for a word, and i was given a heart touching word from a precious sister, that night this word came to me from the LORD. He said I see you with a plow, the ground has been neglected, was full of weeds, covered with a layer of mulch like straw. I then saw the soil that was exposed, it was the richest black soil words can describe. He told me that this soil was rejected by so many, because they looked at the impossibility of plowing up such land and did not see the desirability ,richness of the soil underneath. then this question was posed in my Spirit , who will come and plant the seed??

I posted this here because i believe this word applys to many who have been ferevently laboring in intercession, in a seemingly neglected place.. BEHOLD look upon the feilds, look with the eyes of the Spirit upon the rich soil and pray the LORD will send in laborers, seed planters for truly the way has been prepared.. Salvation, deliverance shall spring forth and zion shall once again bloom with the glory,mercy,goodness of the LORD..

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Replies:

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 12/12/2008 at 5:40am

Richard, this WORD from the Lord is what I have also heard. There are fields prepared and are needful for the Seed to be planted that a harvest can come forth. All the while, those who have this Seed have been patiently 'waiting' on the Lord, for HIM to give them direction and purpose. There are some, who for years now have been 'waiting'. If through that time, they have not been hearing what the Lord would have them to do, I am concerned that what HE is saying to them, does not seem to fit what their expectations are.
If our hearts are so broken over this, I can only imagine how the Lord looks upon this.

For HIS Glory,
Jake

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/12/2008 at 9:54am

I decree healing, restoration, transformation, reformation into & over every Brother's & Sister's life this day, in the ALMIGHTY & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS!  PRAY, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, FOR EACH OTHER... AS YOU GET YOUR FOCUS OFF YOURSELF YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF GOD FLOWING AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PRAY... HOLY ONE WILL BREAKTHROUGH THE SEEMINGLY 'BRONZE' AND YOU WILL BE REJOICING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS WHO TAUGHT US TO PRAY.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU ABBA FATHER who causes us to triumph over & in every situation.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: richard gilman
Date Posted: 12/12/2008 at 2:38pm

Yes amen gayle,,

Yes jake the heart of God breaks over all the souls headed to eternity in helfire.

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Print Page | Close Window