Print Page | Close Window

GOD’S SPIRIT AUTHORITY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25443
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:00pm

Topic: GOD’S SPIRIT AUTHORITY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: GOD’S SPIRIT AUTHORITY
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 8:29am

God’s Spirit Authority

By Ron McGatlin

A New Value System
One of the major changes we will all experience at some level through this season of worldwide shifting is a new value system. Most of us reading this have probably already experienced changes in the order of things we consider most valuable. As we mature in personal relationship with our Lord, our natural values are shifting toward heavenly values. The progressively expanding rate of revelation of the kingdom of God will create such rapid major changes in how we see and value things that in comparison our previous changes may seem small.
The secular and religious focus of training for the life experience of most people, including many Christians, has created value systems with a high priority on natural things of the flesh. This has resulted in a lower priority or value on spiritual things of God. The secular educational systems placed almost no value on God and spiritual things, while the religious church educational systems primarily focused on getting to heaven after this life. In recent decades the focus for some has also broadened to include prosperity in the area of natural things.
 However, with the restoration of the gospel of the kingdom a vast new spiritual reality has been opened to many. The depth and breadth of revealed kingdom reality continues to increase daily both in scope and in the numbers of people receiving.
The opening of the vast potential of the kingdom of God intervening and changing this present world in the same ways that it began in the first century is greatly changing our evaluation of spiritual things. God is restoring Spirit-empowered apostolic master builders and prophetic teaching ministers who are implanting the wisdom, power, and understanding of kingdom reality. This is bringing significant change to our world-view and value systems.
Managers of God’s Earth
Before kingdom values were birthed in many of us, we saw the goods in our possessions as owned by us. We felt that we were owners of the things we had worked for and purchased to do with as we pleased which was usually whatever gave us the most pleasure. Through recognizing our position as God’s servants, stewarding His possessions according to His purposes and desires has greatly changed our view of money and material things. Our name may be on the deed, but our God is the owner of all things. Therefore, we must know His desire in managing His things to be successful in kingdom living.
Receiving this one kingdom principle frees us of all covetousness, greed, and lust for things. This leads to freedom from the stress of striving to gain more to consume upon our personal desires. Knowing we are His and that we are fulfilling our purpose in His kingdom helps to free us from all worry and concern for personal needs. God is looking for good managers of His world. He will give more to those who do well by managing faithfully what He has placed in their hand to manage for Him.
We are NOT given to be managers of God’s people.
God is in His people, and we serve God as we serve His people in whom He dwells. We all, as God’s redeemed Spirit-filled children and servants of the Most High must answer to Him for our actions and works. Kingdom order comes from God abiding within His people empowering and guiding them. Unity comes about as oneness with God leads all to be in one accord, each fulfilling their specific part by the leadership and empowerment of God by His indwelling Spirit.
Receiving this kingdom concept frees us from all strife of competition. There are no positions of rule to seek after. Fame and fortune are not factors to seek after. There is no need or desire to control others for our advantage, and we have no reputation to buildup and protect.
The natural fallen world functions in a very different style. Order is attempted by hierarchal rule derived by competitive skill, cunning manipulation and political power. With a jungle-type mentality of victory to the strongest men jostle and battle for position to rule over others.  Money facilitates power to control by giving or withholding from others. Thus personal strife and all-out war prevail in the natural fallen world that is without the inner leadership of men by the Spirit of God within.
This is what Jesus came to fix. He came restore God’s order of life by returning man to the place of intimate connection with the Father that He may dwell within His people to bring peace and goodwill to the world.
Changing How We Value the Holy Spirit
For the secular world and many Christians, the Holy Spirit is considered at a value close to Casper the friendly ghost. Some believers who say they recognize that the Holy Spirit is a part of the Godhead in a practical sense value the Holy Spirit as less than the Father and the Son.
I hope we all are beginning to grasp that the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit and that all of God we experience in this life is by the Holy Spirit. Back when we thought the gospel was all about making it to heaven after this life, the Holy Spirit was valued as the one who drew us to Jesus for salvation and sealed the deal and usually not much more.
God is Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God. The same God that is all-powerful and all-knowing and everywhere present. The same God that created all that is and causes it all to continue to consist in harmony. We have only ONE God who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in one reality of existence. These are distinguishable manifestations of God in our practical reality. In the very white fire of the heart of God, all three are one and indistinguishable. Only after they move out from the white fire of the heart of God do they become recognizable as distinct manifestations for specific purposes relating to mankind and creation.
We must come to the realization that this is the Spirit of God that is regaining the kingdoms of this world, beginning with the kingdom of the hearts of His people. Our God is One and is Spirit. Those who worship Him must do so in Spirit. Those who speak to Him and hear Him in prayer must do so by the Spirit. Those who manifest the life of Christ Jesus in the world must do so by the Spirit of God that indwells. The work of the kingdom of God is done by the power of the Spirit. Wisdom and truth from heaven come by the Spirit. Without the indwelling Spirit of God Almighty, there is no salvation, no sanctification, no healing, no deliverance, and no kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Christ Jesus returned in the Sprit at Pentecost and indwells believers who are saturated and filled with the Spirit of God, to do the works of God in redeeming mankind and all that has been given to man’s hand to manage for Him. If we are saturated and filled with the Holy Spirit, we have the Son; and if we have the Son, we have the Father dwelling in our body to do the works of God.
Prophetic Word - God’s Spirit Authority, December 16, 2008
I have not sent authority of a man over another man. Dominion on earth given to all mankind in Adam included all things on earth except it does not include dominion over another man. The order of My kingdom is not produced by a man taking or having dominion over another man.
My kingdom order cannot be produced by any man including My apostles, prophets, or teachers. Order is produced by the working of My Spirit within each individual. It comes from within and not from without. It is produced only in Me and imparted by My Spirit from Father to Son/Brother to brother/son. However, kingdom order is only imparted to those who have the seed of authority implanted within them by My Spirit. There is no kingdom order without My Spirit working at the level of Spirit implantation in the hearts of My chosen people.
Flesh can do nothing in My kingdom. All that is not of My Spirit is of flesh. No human order applied externally is from my Spirit. My order is always from within and from Spirit to Spirit.
Love is the essence of my Spirit. Peace and joy are My attributes that bring My kingdom order. My love is the ruling force in all inner life that shapes and orders all my creation. You cannot build anything with human order that will stand. My love will stand in all times and in all ways.
Release all control to My Spirit, and have no part in the assimilation of teachable order of man, but yield your flesh under the order of My Spirit. This alone is the way of life, love, and kingdom order in this life now and in life to come. There is no other order of life on earth or in heaven that is spawned and blessed by My Spirit.
Soon this time will pass but My Spirit shall never pass and never fade. My Spirit is My Word. When I speak it is Spirit. My Word is Spirit and not the words of a man. The Spirit from heaven is the Spirit of Christ for Whom and through Whom all things consist. If things are not by My Spirit, they do not exist in My creation except in a state of absence.
The great eternal yes and no are only yes in My presence. As darkness is the absence of light, no is the absence of Me – the absence of My Spirit in the present. No is without my Spirit. In my Spirit is yes always.
My order is yes. The disorder of the flesh is no. In flesh there is death always. In My Spirit there is life always. I am turning you today to turn my people who hear from the death of flesh to the LOVE and LIFE of yes in my Spirit. Joy and glory that is unspeakable by any flesh awaits those who are overcome by My Spirit, and they shall reign in the glory of the joy of my kingdom now and forever.
Flesh is dying, but Spirit is living; and I this day give you life in the midst of death of all flesh and the arising of My Spirit. All things are yes (possible and assured) to him who has died to the flesh and is fully alive in My Spirit.
Again, all human order is flesh. Order by the works of My Spirit in the heart of those to whom it has been given will flow entirely by Spirit words or works unseen by any flesh. Therefore, all human order leads to death. My Spirit order within leads to life abundantly full of peace and joy in righteousness, says the Lord God Almighty.
Yes, Father, change me from within to walk fully in Your Spirit. I see my flesh as dead and Your life within flowing from heaven - Your life and not my own. Amen.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:52am

Absolute Amen from this here heart ABBA FATHER. Am in agreement with your prayer Brother Ron, "Yes, Father, change me from within to walk fully in Your Spirit. I see my flesh as dead and Your life within flowing from heaven-Your life and not my own. Amen." Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-ALL blessing & glory, honor and power, be unto YOU alone, Lord GOD! 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:57am

YES, Lord completely and continually change me by YOUR Spirit from within. May YOUR Holy Fire burn from within me everything that is of flesh and not of YOU. As I live each moment by and of YOUR Spirit, manifest in Power through me what YOU desire. I submit to YOUR Spirit all that I am and have, to be used however, whenever and for whatever Purpose pleases YOU. This is the season that YOU are raising up Sons and Daughters who will Boldly Proclaim that YOUR Kingdom exists and is now come. May our labors bring forth both the fruit that comes from repentance and Unity among our brothers and sisters. I will Honor and Exalt YOUR Holy Name before all of mankind. Amen

Thanks Bro Ron

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:43pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
My kingdom order cannot be produced by any man including My apostles, prophets, or teachers. Order is produced by the working of My Spirit within each individual. It comes from within and not from without. It is produced only in Me and imparted by My Spirit from Father to Son/Brother to brother/son. However, kingdom order is only imparted to those who have the seed of authority implanted within them by My Spirit. There is no kingdom order without My Spirit working at the level of Spirit implantation in the hearts of My chosen people.

Flesh can do nothing in My kingdom. All that is not of My Spirit is of flesh. No human order applied externally is from my Spirit. My order is always from within and from Spirit to Spirit.

Love is the essence of my Spirit. Peace and joy are My attributes that bring My kingdom order. My love is the ruling force in all inner life that shapes and orders all my creation. You cannot build anything with human order that will stand. My love will stand in all times and in all ways.

Release all control to My Spirit, and have no part in the assimilation of teachable order of man, but yield your flesh under the order of My Spirit. This alone is the way of life, love, and kingdom order in this life now and in life to come. There is no other order of life on earth or in heaven that is spawned and blessed by My Spirit.

WELL SAID!!!!!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 12/19/2008 at 8:37am

Humility...is willing to be led by the Spirit...not adding of itself...or taking away. It want's what is best for the beloved...and knows that only God knows what is best. It doesn't insert itself into the equation. That I believe is what the Lord is saying. We are all his little annointed ones...'saints'... precious in His sight whether we came to know Him yesterday or a lifetime ago.

Thank you Ron.

michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Date Posted: 12/19/2008 at 6:55pm

Thanks to everyone for your comments and agreement. Saturated in the Holy Spirit makes holy people. It is by My Spirit says the Lord.

We must come to the realization that it is the Spirit of God that is regaining the kingdoms of this world, beginning with the kingdom of the hearts of His people. Our God is One and is Spirit. Those who worship Him must do so in Spirit. Those who speak to Him and hear Him in prayer must do so by the Spirit. Those who manifest the life of Christ Jesus in the world must do so by the Spirit of God that indwells. The work of the kingdom of God is done by the power of the Spirit. Wisdom and truth from heaven come by the Spirit. Without the indwelling Spirit of God Almighty, there is no salvation, no sanctification, no healing, no deliverance, and no kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Thank you Jesus. Your are worthy Lord.
Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/20/2008 at 1:46pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

We must come to the realization that it is the Spirit of God that is regaining the kingdoms of this world, beginning with the kingdom of the hearts of His people. Our God is One and is Spirit. Those who worship Him must do so in Spirit. Those who speak to Him and hear Him in prayer must do so by the Spirit. Those who manifest the life of Christ Jesus in the world must do so by the Spirit of God that indwells. The work of the kingdom of God is done by the power of the Spirit. Wisdom and truth from heaven come by the Spirit. Without the indwelling Spirit of God Almighty, there is no salvation, no sanctification, no healing, no deliverance, and no kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Thank you Jesus. Your are worthy Lord.

amen, amen, amen!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/20/2008 at 2:01pm

YES YES YES RON!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 12/22/2008 at 9:00am

There is a great hunger among many people for the supernatural. Many in the world are seeking without righteous understanding and are prone to be seduced by works of darkness posing as spirits of light. There exist a widespread need to know God by His Spirit and experience the true supernatural holy reality of God and His holy angels, messengers and ministering spirits that God created and sends to minister to His children in the natural realm.

Seeking the supernatural without wisdom may not lead to God. The way to God is always through Jesus. Any other avenue one takes will NOT lead to the one true God. Embrace the supernatural work of God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit and be blessed and be a blessing.

Much love an blessing,

Ron

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 12/23/2008 at 12:09am

AMEN RON..another 'rhema' word that is needed from heaven. We are called to live totally spirit-lead lives at whatever cost...many will not understand you at times, and this comes with the cost of following Christ and only walking by the Spirit of God as he leads as Christ did..Christ did only what the Father lead him to do, no more, no less...Yes, the Holy Spirit has not been given much or any credit or even concern..but that is what we live by....we know his voice, and we follow no other..

Thanks for all your articles Ron..I post them on a forum I go on from time to time, with your address, etc at the bottom as you write it..some are being blessed and say they normally don't care to read any articles, but yours speak to their hearts...God is softening hearts with his word.......Amen..

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 12/23/2008 at 5:03am

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER
[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

December 20th 2008

+       There are those who will be able to "relate" to the words and actions of My holy apostles and prophets in this hour, but there will always be those who - because of an allegiance to "fleshly motives" - accuse and condemn and criticize the things which I have called them to do in My name. Indeed, every command that they carry out is "calculated" by Me to "offend" any ungodliness and unrighteousness in the hearts of those who cross their path.

+       The days of My people following after "flesh and  blood" - before My Word and My Spirit - in My Church, are over!

http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001uNt9YkTw5U9ntjV5ahGuvFfxcQ09yuqvx PchPwOK6cJ1N2gZj4mmddOizQ6K9AxTBhRAqfbvXJqtwdfSSvov7odI42a-f v21bXWsbiYDOF8= - http://jtlmin.com

Note: re unsubscribe link below

December 22nd 2008

JESUS:

+       Any "question" asked out of a Spirit of love always has as its deepest goal or motivation, the knowledge of My will. Any question asked out of a "spirit of fear" [selfishness] always has as its deepest motivation the "justification" of one's own actions [sin]; every question asked of My bondservants and handmaidens out of a spirit of fear [selfishness] must be met with "silence"; not a complete silence, for I indeed shall give the words needed for My bondservants and handmaidens to minister "light" to the questioner in order that their "motives" might be exposed; that they might be led to the place wherein they seek My will, and My will alone. There were "many who asked Me questions while I walked the earth, and as you can see from the Scriptures, a quick and careless answer was not "expedient", and was not conducive to the carrying out of the Father's will, and there are those who "allow" themselves to be used by the Evil One to attempt to confuse and trick those whom I have sent as "gifts" to My people, and of these ones you must beware.  And to those who "ask" with "holy hearts", truly I say to you they shall receive the "riches of Heaven" as My anointed ones answer them.

Glenn Jackson's word today sums this all up !

December 23rd 2008

+       It takes a will "aligned" with My will for one to be set free.

+       The present darkness that has "engrossed" the world is "blinding" to all who would abide [fellowship] there
[Isaiah 60:2].

+       All those of My children who are "carnally-minded" make themselves an enemy of the Cross - and of all those who proclaim the truth in love.

+       One cannot live for themselves to "any" degree, and expect to be "knit together" in love
[Colossians 2:2-3].

+       The "only" way My children are going to understand the "Cross" - and the spirit thereof - is to give their heart "wholly" to Me! For any "holding part back" will only serve to "muddy" and darken their "knowledge" of what the Cross truly is
[1 Corinthians 1:18]! It is only the diligent pursuit of a "perfect obedience" that will allow My children to receive the clear and abundant revelation of the Cross that they need to fulfill the ministry that I have called them to in this final, glorious hour.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 12/23/2008 at 2:55pm

Thanks Jeff..it does sum it up..There are many who are being very criticial of what the Lord is saying through his people, but we must speak on.....

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Date Posted: 12/23/2008 at 4:38pm

Yes we must speak and not fear the people but fear the Lord !

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=68&chapter= 1&verse=21&version=45&context=verse - 2 Peter 1:21
For no prophecy ever originated because some man willed it [to do so--it never came by human impulse], but men spoke from God who were borne along (moved and impelled) by the Holy Spirit.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/26/2008 at 3:41pm

December 26th 2008

+       If one of My children stops to "consider" for a moment - after having received a "revelation" from Me of any aspect of My will - then that "hesitation" will open a door to unbelief, and they will be convinced - through their own understanding - that to "obey" would not be "profitable". For truly I say to you, the "goals" of the flesh are not the same as the goals of the S[s]pirit! Therefore, let every one of My children be found guarding their heart with "all diligence"! For it is truly a dangerous time - and only those who are "wholly given" to My highest purposes for their life and ministry shall be able to both see and understand "all" that is around them in this most critical hour.

+       If My people are not willing to receive a revelation from Me concerning "any" aspect of My will for their lives then they shall keep themselves in a position of separation from those who would surely minister the necessary light [revelation] needed for them to walk in the "fulness" of the ministry that I have called them to
[Proverbs 18:1-2].

-------------

Print Page | Close Window