Print Page | Close Window

My Most pronounced love by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25447
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:35pm

Topic: My Most pronounced love by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: My Most pronounced love by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:57am

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

My Most Pronounced Love

December 18, 2008

In a vision I saw a coverlet.  It was dark in color, but had a shiny gold line, running through the dark, rich browns and blacks.  Here is what the Lord has to tell us about this coverlet:

I want you to know, beloved, that I do all things well, all according to My will for you.  You may count on Me, trusting Me to perform mightily on your behalf.  No matter what occurs I am with you, working on your behalf to bring forth a most exotic hour, an hour that is to be tremendously valuable to Me and My beloved church.  So look on all that occurs as it unfolds and know that your God is working on your behalf to bring forth His will, which will benefit you and His coming kingdom mightily.

The world looks on My church as weak and puny, but I tell you that there is nothing weak or puny about My church.  My church is mighty.  My church is strong and prosperous.  My church represents humanity at its finest.  So bear these truths in mind. Take them to heart and see the majesty of your God unfold in all its beauty.  See it and believe that the living God has presented the ultimate, the supreme, gift of His presence to His church.

I am commemorating this coming hour as an hour of prosperity for My church.  You will stand straight and tall in the face of any adversity that comes your way.  You will speak My truth and many will be won for My cause.  So never doubt that your God is providing well for His beloved children.  Never doubt that the outcome of My plans, which are unfolding as I speak, will not be divine, wondrous, filled with the power and wonder of My glory.  Yes, My glory, dear beloved, will wind its way through every situation.  You will see My hand move.  You will know My glorious presence, and you will stand straight and tall in the might and power of your God, displaying His glory.  All shall see, all shall know that My hand rests firmly on you, and the light and beauty of My heart will be on display in you, My own beloved, My church with a mission, a mission to bring as many as will come into the rich, pure light of My glory, My presence, that mystifying place of My most pronounced love.

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 12/18/2008 at 1:44pm

Amen!!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window