Print Page | Close Window

WARNING, DANGER! DANGER!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25882
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:59am

Topic: WARNING, DANGER! DANGER!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: WARNING, DANGER! DANGER!
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 4:50pm

Warning, Danger! Danger!
By Ron McGatlin
Recently I was awakened from a troubling dream hearing the words “Warning, Danger! Danger!” I am confident that there are some personal implications in this for me. However, after considering the word and seeking further in prayer, I am aware of a broader application of the warning.
Ignoring or improperly responding to a warning can lead to unnecessary loss. Especially a warning word from God is to be urgently attended when received. A warning of danger from God is not something to be feared but rather a blessing of caring provision from our loving Father.
The Lord is my Shepherd.
How good and safe it is to live in the flow of God. There is no safer place in the world than to be walking in the will of God led by Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. Provision is always there when we arrive at the place where it is needed to accomplish His will. We can truly trust God to protect and lead us in peace even in the valley of the shadow of death. Our Great Shepherd goes before us and safely leads us through, even preparing a table for us in the presence of our enemies (Psalm 23).
So, what could there be that we should be aware of that is potentially dangerous, and what preparation or actions should be taken to avoid painful unnecessary loss?
Briefly stated the danger lies in NOT fully following our Shepherd.
Especially in times of extreme change and movement it is vital to move as He leads and in His timing. Being out of time is being out of the flow of His order. Veering off from following in the path of His leading is being out of order. Disorder in our walk with God will cause disruptions and unnecessary loss of peace and productivity.
In times of change, the path of following God may not continue along the traditional ways of familiarity. Our human tendency is to desire the traditional path with which, we are familiar. Our desire may cause us to hesitate to follow His leading on to a new path. Or even worse we may choose to follow the old path and move away from the leading of our Shepherd. Sticking to our traditional paths instead of following Jesus into a different higher way will not have a good outcome. If He leads us upward into green pastures and we choose to take the old path, there may be dried up pasture, and the lack of His presence and protection can leave us vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy.
Let me speak plainly regarding current situations and changes. God is warning on a personal or individual level and on a corporate or Body-wide level that laxness in following the leadership of our Shepherd and corporate Head Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit can lead to frustrating and potentially painful experiences. We are not just speaking of a gross fleshly sinful form of getting off track. It is possible for “good” Christian people, including church leaders, to get off track with God by failing to shift or move as the Lord leads into a new direction.
In the passing church systems we learned to repetitively follow patterns and procedures usually set in place by a board of men and taught by a pastor or priest. We may have felt little or no need to know and hear the voice of our Lord the Good Shepherd and follow Him. In the kingdom of God, we are going a way that we have not been before, and it is imperative that we know His voice and follow Him. The systems of the past are being removed from us and we are free to move to higher places with God in intimate relationship with and personal guidance by Christ Jesus through the indwelling Holy Spirit.
When the voice of the Shepherd calls, if we quickly respond, there is no need for a word of warning. The urgent warnings usually only come after we have failed to respond and follow in a timely manner.
Jesus leads us individually within the Body and corporately as a whole Body.
There are personal individual paths within the spiritual networking that form the general or overall path of the whole Body. In God’s infinite wisdom and power, each of the many personal paths fit together to form the whole. The whole is moving toward the greater reality of the kingdom of God on earth. The place and timing for each person to respond to the higher call to step out of the old religious paths onto the path to kingdom will fit perfectly in the overall scope of His leading us into His New Jerusalem kingdom of God lifestyle. The eventual goal of the life of Christ in His people is the governance of all life on earth by its true King Christ Jesus.
The danger for individuals is in not making that step onto the path to kingdom when the Lord makes the call clear to the person. The danger for a nation is to disallow the call for the Body to follow Christ Jesus on the path to New Jerusalem, kingdom of God living, and eventual governance.
What hinders following Christ onto the path to kingdom?
Probably many things can be recognized as hindrances, but they can be seen as two general categories of profane and religious mindsets. Profane includes the fallen world secular systems and religious pertains to all religious systems including Christian. These systems plant the hearts of people with strong beliefs that hinder the word of the kingdom from being recognized and taking root. Jesus spoke of these things as hardened soil, rocky soil, and thorn-bush soil that prevented the kingdom of God seed from growing to fruition. These are blocks to the word of the kingdom in the hearts of people who have been trained in the ways of the fallen world or the religious church systems. When the call comes to leave the past and step onto the path of seeking first the kingdom of God, these people are greatly hindered in making that step.
The existing fallen-world and religious systems will NOT be reformed and must be replaced. This is why there is a massive movement of people out of these systems. Many are led into a wilderness for a season to be cleansed and healed in preparation to fully follow Christ into the real kingdom of God. New and more flexible systems of retraining to follow Christ by the Holy Spirit into the kingdom reality will come into being to replace the past systems. House churches, city-wide apostolic gatherings, and business training events are some of the new systems that can more easily become kingdom propagating ministries.
The predominant characteristic of the kingdom of God is love. The biggest hindrance to our flowing in the love of God is the kingdom of self. The fallen nature in natural man sets people up as their own little king. Our little self-kingdoms are threatened by the consideration of loosing the rule of our lives to Christ Jesus. Men have become skilled at devising doctrines and systems to preserve and protect their self-rule. Knowing the real love of God in Christ Jesus and being literally invaded and filled with His love in His presence by the Holy Spirit can wipe out our hesitance in yielding up the throne of our lives to the true King Christ Jesus.
Yet, for those who resist the love of God flowing by the Holy Spirit, the dissipation of their little self kingdom may come through great adversity as the self kingdom comes to its natural conclusion of self destruction. Either way the love of God is reaching out for His chosen people to lay down all else and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first above all else in life.
Rom 5:3-5: And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Mat 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
2 Cor 13:14: The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 6:58pm

oh amen! thank you Ron,

yes, we must follow the voice of our Shepherd! There is something so awe-filled taking place right now. it is the unknown and yet simultaneously, known. i know how we can get comfortable even in the wilderness and yet He is drawing out and connecting at such a high speed of rate, \o/ oh my! The connecting, propagating His Kingdom is come in righteousness and it is a fearful thing.. of which we bow and cry glory, glory glory, holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,Worthy is He Who sits on the Throne and unto the Lamb forever and ever!

Ron, you shared "The existing fallen-world and religious systems will NOT be reformed and must be replaced. This is why there is a massive movement of people out of these systems. Many are led into a wilderness for a season to be cleansed and healed in preparation to fully follow Christ into the real kingdom of God. New and more flexible systems of retraining to follow Christ by the Holy Spirit into the kingdom reality will come into being to replace the past systems. House churches, city-wide apostolic gatherings, and business training events are some of the new systems that can more easily become kingdom propagating ministries.

The predominant characteristic of the kingdom of God is love. The biggest hindrance to our flowing in the love of God is the kingdom of self. The fallen nature in natural man sets people up as their own little king. Our little self-kingdoms are threatened by the consideration of loosing the rule of our lives to Christ Jesus. Men have become skilled at devising doctrines and systems to preserve and protect their self-rule. Knowing the real love of God in Christ Jesus and being literally invaded and filled with His love in His presence by the Holy Spirit can wipe out our hesitance in yielding up the throne of our lives to the true King Christ Jesus.
Yet, for those who resist the love of God flowing by the Holy Spirit, the dissipation of their little self kingdom may come through great adversity as the self kingdom comes to its natural conclusion of self destruction. Either way the love of God is reaching out for His chosen people to lay down all else and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first above all else in life."

amen amen amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 7:43pm

There are things to see that no one could imagine . They will come swiftly through the night and light up the horizon , order is important now so darkness can't creep in . Keep me close stay in my word for my word is your rudder and will guide you through troubled waters . I have the map you need so stay close to me and I will guide you like a ship through the night . we are in this together and together we will conquer all that enters the pathway , that is not from me. Together we will bring light to a darkened world full of trouble and sin . We have much to do so harken onto my voice now ! Where there is trouble you shall go but not alone for the Lord your God is with you in all that you do and all that is done ! Seek not after the wrong leadership but test the waters within , for some will drag you down but my leadership will be buoyant and fruitful . Seek my voice now for we have much to do and a short time to accomplish the task at hand . Why have we come together at this time ? For now is my time and all that you see and hear will not be from me . Stay in the light and you will find comfort from the storm , all is well there and nothing can harm you . Stay close for the time is at hand and things will move quickly . Don't be swept away in the flood but stand on high ground where I have placed you . Lead not but be led , for my spirit abounds with truth and knowledge that penetrates all . It will reveal the hidden things that will be your key to survival . Not from man but from God ! Now go tarry not for the time is at hand and we  have already begun the fight for justice and salvation .

Here are the keys to the kingdom , Seek me first in all you do ! Not just the big things but in every matter of the heart  . Now if you do this , the other keys will reveal themselves to you  . Will you do my will or slumber and sleep ?! We have no time for scoffers for they to will be used to , Pick them up ,  dust them off , and ignite the fire within them from my word and the spirit will follow ! Take hold for the hour is near and the trumpet call will sound ! Make haste and all will be well .

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 7:54pm

YES RON!!!!!AMEN!!!!

IT IS TIME TO SURRENDER ALL TO JESUS!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 8:08pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 01/15/2009 at 10:22pm

Following is what I shared with our group...

Hope it encourage some who share the same sense of a mighty break-out. The flood in heaven will quickly rush unto the earth to those hidden from the eyes of man but remembered by the Father from eternity past.

And it is to such I call. Arise and let the Glory of the Lord shine upon you!

Now know why you are called. You are called to take care of His sheep and bind up the bruise of His beloved. If this is your desire as He will sure reveal that to you in an undeniable way, then know for sure that He is now ready to give you the purest water and richest pasture and the most precious oil prepared from ages past...

How sweet it will be when the bottle of wine hidden undergroud from the time of the first flood will be served at the Father's table. It was the wine made from the vine in heaven and remembered by the Father whenever there is rainbow in the sky...Now The Son is ready to serve it and drink it with us...

Only this will heal the wound of His bride and anoit her for the glorious day...

------------

Dear Ones:

I know it for a certainty that we are ready to experience one of the glorious moments in the history of man. Now, I call you to rise up and answer your heavenly call. Look at the one who will come in the cloud and meet him in Your Spirit.

Let no earthly care or demonic oppression weight you down. This is the glorious day that we are waiting for so long...Be on your alert and be sober-minded...Be not filled with noises of man but hear your Father...Worship and praise Him in your heart, sing joyful songs to Him...He is good to us and He is very mcuh ready to prove that to us. He is much more eager that you are to break-out for Him...

Stand your ground and tarry a while...

Remember that you are called to war. Now sharpen your sword and get in your ranks and posts...

Sun

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 01/16/2009 at 5:59am

Thanks Ron, this has been and must continue to be the 'Awakening WORD' that so many need to hear. We must  be ever Faithful to follow HIS Voice. Where ever HE leads we must go. I have been praying that I will die more to myself each day, that I might live and walk in the fullness of the destiny HE has for me.
Thanks Jeff, you wrote 'Come close to me', and for the last 3 days I have been hearing 'Get closer to me'. Maybe not the same WORDings, but the message still calls me to a deeper and higher relationship with HIM.

O'Lord, I pray that my heart continues to seek the Unity that comes by YOUR Spirit. Send YOUR Holy Fire, cleanse my hands and purify my heart, that in all I am and I that I do be pleasing in YOUR sight. May we connect with others who have the 'mind of Christ', and will Obediently 'Go forth' advancing the message of YOUR Kingdom and of Christ Jesus. Holy, Holy, Holy is YOUR Name, forever and ever, Amen

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/16/2009 at 7:52am

Sun wrote, "Hope it encourage some who share the same sense of a mighty break-out." yes and indeed you have!

Jeff, yes, His Divine order of connection is becoming increasingly more clear and truly it is a most blessed communion of union in Spirit with Christ Jesus as our Head. He has ordained it so and so is the orchestrator, the Master Conductor. He is building His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against as is His Kingdom is made known in demonstration of Spirit and power(rule over). oh, He is ever so glorious to behold!

portion of what Ron has shared.."the love of God is reaching out for His chosen people to lay down all else and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first above all else in life."

journeying further, pursuing onward into the upward call of God in Christ Jesus..New Jerusalem

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 01/16/2009 at 6:10pm

Glenn Jackson

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

January 16th 2009

+       One of the great distinguishing characteristics of those who are faithful [to My Will] in this final hour will be that they will refuse to "plateau" [level off] and, thus, they will continue to pursue the fullness of My plan at all cost to themselves right until the end of the age. Truly I say to you, there is only ONE way - and that way is found in Christ, alone! Now is the time wherein I will show Myself strong on the behalf of those whose heart truly belongs to Me and, in the process, I shall expose all that is apart from Me in the midst of the congregations [1 Corinthians 3:10-15]. So carry on, My faithful and obedient ones - KNOWING [having a revelation of the spiritual reality] that your labor is NEVER in vain, in the Lord [1 Corinthians 15:58], and that surely you will have great reward for your love and faithfulness - both in this age and the ages to come.

mhtml:69D75448-9677-41E7-B985-4B6F1852B028mid://00000048/!x- usc:http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fydiE5F6csMs1un5EkHDo3G80Ycnt gVWZj17CbrILDvu-JWJVXiROZyO0Np7XhdB2Tflpulrogmo7tqLYvIGAwvHR gOo7v3Ax4R61ukWt40= - http://jtlmin.com

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 01/16/2009 at 8:21pm

Isaiah 40:31 (New King James Version)

31 But those who wait on the LORD
      Shall renew their strength;
      They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
      They shall run and not be weary,
      They shall walk and not faint.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 01/19/2009 at 10:22am

Thanks to all for your replies and comments.

Bojo wrote:
Quote:
Dear Ones:

I know it for a certainty that we are ready to experience one of the glorious moments in the history of man. Now, I call you to rise up and answer your heavenly call. Look at the one who will come in the cloud and meet him in Your Spirit.

Let no earthly care or demonic oppression weight you down. This is the glorious day that we are waiting for so long...Be on your alert and be sober-minded...Be not filled with noises of man but hear your Father...Worship and praise Him in your heart, sing joyful songs to Him.

Amen Bojo, What an awesome journey we are on following our Lord through all resistance into the fulness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven that now abides in our hearts.

Ron

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 01/19/2009 at 1:26pm

Dear Kathy and Ron:

Thank you for your encouragemnt. Recently I had a dream, in which the Father tells me to take care of His Church or Bride.

I really am humbled by it, yet at the same greatly encouraged by it. This is something I might have been unaware of, that is the passion that Father and the Son for the Bride. Kris has bear much for me when I was blinded with many things-obviously still am in many ways.So please do pray that I can be fully in the will of the Father and fulfill every desires He has for me...

Now I know that many will go through great shiftings and shakings. I humbly ask the Father to continue to have mercy on all of us and help us in ways even when we do not fully know...

His Love Endures Forever!

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 01/20/2009 at 5:56pm

The secret of strength

by John Paul Jackson

We are being prepared for some very difficult times. Times of shaking, such as those we’re experiencing now, show us just how much we are in God’s hands and not the other way around. That’s usually the first thing we forget, both in good times and in bad. It’s not up to us; it’s up to Him. It’s His strength and not our own. That’s true of everything in life, and it’s especially true where intimacy with Jesus is concerned — which is usually the reason the shaking happens in the first place.

I could tell you all manner of things that are coming, but if you do not know God — I mean, deeply know Him and not just know about Him — my speaking would be in vain. Intimately knowing God is vital in this era, and intimacy with Him is always a present-tense noun: a being instead of a striving. His hands and not our hands. This is what Solomon meant when he wrote:

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, 

By the gazelles or by the does of the field, 

Do not stir up nor awaken love 

Until it pleases.

— Song of Solomon 3:5

This verse is repeated multiple times in the Song of Solomon. Do not stir up or awaken love until it pleases — i.e., we can’t make intimacy with God happen on our own. This is why we sometimes get frustrated with Him. We want Him now. Here. Our way. Our timing. Our style. And then as the shaking strips us bare, we moan, “God, why is this taking so long?”

Others of us are driven by quiet, subtle voices in our heads that whisper, You should be better than this. God isn’t pleased. God isn’t happy with you.

So what happens then? We try even harder. More than ever, we push ourselves to make it happen, to reach that allusive next rung on the spiritual ladder, because then, we think, maybe we’ll start to understand what this relationship with God is really about.

But when that isn’t what takes place, we get frustrated. We’re trying to make something happen, and God knows that if He lets us get what we want, it will kill us later. He doesn’t want us to “make something happen” with Him. Who wants to be married to somebody who has to be talked into it every day? You never find force and obligation in true intimacy.

With God, on a day-to-day basis, the goal isn’t to get there.

The goal is to be.

The strength of intimacy

Intimacy, by its very nature, is secret and hidden. It’s not because it’s shy or ashamed of something or overwhelmed. That’s not the case. Nor is it weak; we would have burned long ago if God’s intimacy — His great love for us — was capable of giving up and falling apart. We have given Him plenty of opportunity to forsake us, and yet He loves us still. Therefore, intimacy is a great strength.

Remember that, as the year starts off. Should your world be shaken and should times grow hard for you, remember that. As you rest in Him and are intimate with Him, you will find your strength. You will find what you’ve been looking for, and it will happen as love happens — without striving and without obligation. 

mailto:eletter@streamsministries.com - eletter@streamsministries.com

Print Page | Close Window