Print Page | Close Window

Small Straws - Marsha Burns January 16, 2009

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25891
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:35pm

Topic: Small Straws - Marsha Burns January 16, 2009

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: Small Straws - Marsha Burns January 16, 2009
Date Posted: 01/16/2009 at 9:24am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns --January 16, 2009:
I have established my covenant with you to make you exceedingly fruitful if you will circumcise the foreskin of your heart. That is to cut off your fleshly desires and allow Me to be your desire. Yet, I see multitudes who lust after man's attention and approval and who wish to be exalted and recognized outwardly. This is self- focus, fear of man, and idolatry. If you will walk in the Spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, says the Lord. Arise in the Spirit and be done with this folly.

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Replies:

Posted By: Lisa Simmons
Date Posted: 01/21/2009 at 10:10pm

"...cut off your fleshly desires and allow Me to be your desire."

Thank you Lord, Jesus.! Unquenchable thirst for you, God I desire!

-------------
Lisa Simmons

"Though He slay me,yet will I trust in Him..." Job 13:15

Print Page | Close Window