Print Page | Close Window

Be Happy in the Season that you are in (words from the Lord to Pam)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26229
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:30pm

Topic: Be Happy in the Season that you are in (words from the Lord to Pam)

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: Be Happy in the Season that you are in (words from the Lord to Pam)
Date Posted: 02/08/2009 at 5:00pm

Be Happy in the season that you are in

My Dear Precious child,

Be happy in the season that you are in your life. For some of you, you are in the season of Spring which is growing and learning and others are in the season of summer of bearing fruit and others are in the season of fall of bringing in the harvest and others are in the season of winter just resting.

Sometimes my children complain about the season they are in but do not complain for it is important for you to go though this season to get to the next season of your life.

Try to enjoy this season and over look some of the negative things about this season and look at the positive things of this season.

I know what I am doing by having you in this season and I am still in control of the seasons of your life. The season you are in is to help season you to be a more tasteful person in my kingdom.

Love

Jesus

http://users.skynet.be/Lieve.onraedt">

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Replies:

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 02/10/2009 at 2:46am

Hi Pamela,

It struck me the other day, as I was feeling impatience, that we cannot rush the seasons.  Like being pregnant, it's no use getting impatient with the baby because it's not yet born.  It is going through essential development.  Also, it's no good getting impatient with a 2 year old because they can't yet write.  It's not to be expected yet, because there's other things which must be developed first.

Yes, it is good to learn to enjoy the season we are in.

I'm pleased to see that you are hearing directly from the Lord for yourself  .

Love and blessings,

Mandy

Print Page | Close Window