Print Page | Close Window

Prophetic Interpretation of Plane Crash in Hudson River

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26339
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:20am

Topic: Prophetic Interpretation of Plane Crash in Hudson River

Posted By: Jay West
Subject: Prophetic Interpretation of Plane Crash in Hudson River
Date Posted: 02/16/2009 at 8:08pm

The plane crash in the Hudson River is a prophetic picture for America - As a country we have been flying well and high for a long time because of our trust in God as our source - but slowly over time, there has been a gradual destruction of our power source - namely the Word of God -

The birds that were ingested into the engines is a picture of the parable of the sower where the birds of the air come and snatch away the seed of the Word of God - in this case - large groups of birds with names like greed, lust and pride have been at work to undermine the power of God and His word in our country, as well as our own lives.

As a result, the plane lost total power, but still was gliding within the winds of the Holy Spirit - showing and demonstrating Psalm 91:3 - surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler.

God is protecting specific people in the country in a very tangible way.  I heard the Lord say that for those who get into the River of God Now - will still go through some trials and tribulations with many others, but that all who get into the River of God will be rescued quickly - and there will be very few injuries and no casualties. 

The news reports stated that there was little panic and the passengers responded in an orderly and disciplined fashion - which is a picture of Psalm 91:5 that says you shall not be afraid.

But those who don't get in the river, will be like Psalm 91:7 - and will be part of the thousands that fall at our sides, and even ten thousands at our right hand, but this destruction will not come near those who are in the river.

The picture of the many passengers standing on the wings of the planes demonstrates this and more as it relates to Psalm 91:4 where His wings will provide a place of refuge and safety.  It also speaks of angelic protection as outlined in Psalm 91:11 - He will give His angels charge over  to keep you in all your ways.

The people on the plane were rescued in minutes again reinforcing the Scriptures in Psalm 91:12 - In the angels hands they shall bear you up.  And no one died, which shows Psalm 91:16 to be true as well  - With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

The pilot was in such control and had special training for such a potential disaster - and is a picture of Jesus who was sent with a specific task - and  from Psalm 91:2 we see this Heavenly intention - I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in Him I will trust.  The passengers had to trust the pilot - and afterwards all had great praise for Him - He even walked through the plane twice to make sure everyone was off the plane - Jesus frequently walked among the people looking for the lost, and this also clearly demonstrates Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him - I will be with him in trouble - I will deliver him and honor him.  What a great honor for so many to testify on TV about the pilot who represents Jesus - and even others who willingly thanked God for their rescue as their prayers were answered.

I am sure there are other word pictures and parallels, but this is what I heard and want to submit it without adding more to it -

Sincerely in Jesus

Jay W. West
Anointed 2 GO MdM
(Multi-denominational Ministries)
mailto:anointed2go@cox.net - anointed2go@cox.net

-------------
Pastor/Teacher/Author
    Jay W. West
Anointed 2 GO MdM
Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"

Replies:

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 02/16/2009 at 9:04pm

The destruction I saw coming was so vast and uprooting that Only God can save his chosen ones when it hits !

Millions will die but the chosen will be untouched and sanctuaried

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Jay West
Date Posted: 02/26/2009 at 5:47pm

Thanks - read my notes posted today under discussions of current events called Uploading the Kingdom and Downloading His Presence

Jay

Print Page | Close Window