Print Page | Close Window

A Pondering of our Trials and a World of Opposites.

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26345
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:24pm

Topic: A Pondering of our Trials and a World of Opposites.

Posted By: Brittni P.
Subject: A Pondering of our Trials and a World of Opposites.
Date Posted: 02/17/2009 at 12:18pm

Iron sharpens iron. God puts people in your life to stimulate different areas of your life. So you may be awakened and grow in that area.

God puts you in situations for the same reason. So that area may be stimulated and you can grow.

If we were never stimulated we wouldn't grow! And God doesn't want that.. Cause he knows we wouldn't benefit from staying small.. He knows we benefit the most from growing BIG!

So our trials are for our benefit! Even though we don't like it. It causes us to grow. So the way we can tell that God loves us. Is by how much he is helping us to grow!(and we Grow by our Trials!) If he didn't let us go through anything.
We wouldn't be able to enjoy the benefits when we are not going through anything!

We wouldn't know what light was. If we had never experienced the darkness.

We wouldn't know what Nice was. If no one was Mean!

We wouldn't know what Happy was. If we never had to be sad!

God is in and Behind everything! With his All knowing Knowledge.. he knew we wouldn't know he was good. If he didn't create the BAD! He knew we wouldn't be able to appreciate him to the fullest measure if he didn't create Evil.

So Keep your eyes lifted up. And Look to Him. He knows what your Going through. He PLANNED what you are going through! And its for your BENEFIT! Cause after this trial. You will be able to enjoy a Greater Fullness of Joy!(Cause you have seen the dark side. And God has Brought you into the light) And you will enjoy a Fuller Understanding in the Area that God has Brought you through.

Remember.. Nothing would be what it is . Without its Opposite!

Dark, Light.
 Good, Evil.
 Sickness, Health.

God Is Good!  (and we wouldn't know that if we weren't in a BAD world!)

Not me.. But him!
-Brittni

(Picture from http://www.drawneartogod.com)

-------------
http://www.brittnisisle.com

me@brittnisisle.com

Replies:

Posted By: Shirley Cupler
Date Posted: 02/17/2009 at 6:23pm

Good Word Brittni !

James 1:2-4 (Amplified Bible)

2Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.

3Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.

4But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing.

Isaiah 45:5-7 (Amplified Bible)

5I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,

6That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. I am the Lord, and no one else [is He].

7I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] [a]evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things.

Print Page | Close Window