Print Page | Close Window

The Prophets are Coming

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26670
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:30pm

Topic: The Prophets are Coming

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Subject: The Prophets are Coming
Date Posted: 03/11/2009 at 8:40am

The prophets are coming. The prophets are coming.

Truth is fallen in the streets whereas it was supposed to be in the hearts of the people. The people aren’t hearing what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

Repent of your sins. Bow your hearts before the Creator and let truth enter in and make you whole.

You’ve listened to the wrong voices and so you’ve done the wrong things. Listen to the One who can help you in your time of need. Read the Word of God for yourself and understand His plan for your life.

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Replies:

Posted By: richard gilman
Date Posted: 03/12/2009 at 6:12am

Ann i felt that the LORD told me the following and i did not want to stir strife up or come as a voice of condenmation. I felt the LORD tell me to tell people on open heaven to repent for making their words on the same level as The Bible!! I repent LORD<i ask you to forgive me for not listening. I come before you LORD and ask you to search me and see if there be in me a look at my words atitude, may i always say behold the Lamb and His words!

-------------
Even so Come LORD JESUS, restore the heart fo the father to the son and the son to the father, bring biblical unity in holiness to your wonderful bride LORD..calebsdad316@yahoo.com

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Date Posted: 03/12/2009 at 8:23am

Richard,

This is a season of repentance right now. Many of us are being convicted for our sins, especially the sin of pride. This week, He revealed to me an area of pride in my life. Through having listened to others' teachings, I began to believe something that wasn't of the Lord.

Somehow I began thinking that I could "take a city" for Jesus. Suddenly, I had revelation that Jesus never said to take a city, nor did He ever take one. Since Jesus is who I'm to follow, I followed Him out of my error and into His ever-welcoming arms.

This thought was pride, thinking that I could do something beyond what He did. Idolatry is following man's words above His. You're absolutely right. We need to believe the written words of the Bible far more than a prophetic word that a person could give us or man's teachings that don't line up with the written Word of God.

I've been crying out to people for years to stay in the Bible.

Thank you, Aaron, for what you shared. That blessed me.

With His great love and grace,

Ann

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Print Page | Close Window