Print Page | Close Window

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- March 30, 2009:

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26961
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:31pm

Topic: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- March 30, 2009:

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- March 30, 2009:
Date Posted: 04/01/2009 at 11:04am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- March 30, 2009:

By My Spirit, I will cause you to examine and restate everything you believe. It is time for you to clearly know and understand what your faith consists of. It is important at this time for you to walk wholly and undeniably in truth. This process will bring spiritual elevation and stability, which will become the platform where you can stand in unwavering allegiance to My kingdom, says the Lord. And, it will require an examination of religious concepts and doctrinal positions in the light of My Word. Maintain an open and discerning spirit, and do not be afraid to make adjustments in your concepts.

Matthew 16:11- 12 How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread? --but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Print Page | Close Window