Print Page | Close Window

IS BABYLON BURNING?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27050
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:57am

Topic: IS BABYLON BURNING?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: IS BABYLON BURNING?
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 10:50am

Is Babylon Burning?
By Ron McGatlin
Even a casual observer of fundamental world systems is struck with an impression of general deterioration and decay that appears on a course toward complete disintegration. World economies threaten to collapse, and governments are buried in debt. Moral decay is mind boggling as lasting values that have served to strengthen families and nations for centuries are thrown off.
Agrarian lifestyles that fed and nurtured people throughout history have been traded for energy dependent systems of production that cannot sustain life of the masses without huge amounts of oil and other energy sources. Already numbers of people starve to death daily in parts of our world. Even small interruptions in the flow of oil can create chaos. An extended interruption of energy flow would starve many millions of people who no longer have the natural understanding or the ability to produce the necessities of life for themselves.
Corrupt leadership continues to be exposed in big business, governments, and churches. Western world family structures continue in decay. Violence continues to increase, and terror is a factor of life worldwide. Religious strife threatens to engulf the world as powerful militant religions seek to intimidate or eradicate others.  
Our planet is changing. Forests are shrinking, deserts are growing, and ice caps are dwindling. These planetary changes are disrupting patterns of weather that have been relatively stable for millennia. Agriculture suffers from these changes and is affecting the world food supply. Animal species are threatened with extinction and oceans experience depleting numbers of living creatures.
The deteriorating world conditions are the result of mankind’s decisions to order their lives apart from the provisions of God’s love, wisdom, and power. God loves this world and gave His only begotten Son to redeem it from the destructive ways of the devil (John 3:16).
The declining world situations are not because God is angry and decided to send severe judgment. They are the result of man’s ways. God created the earth and created man to have dominion on earth. God knows what will make the planet and all that is on it prosper and has provided all that is needed to manage the world in such a way that life could be sustained and blessed on earth. Mankind needs only to avail himself of the provisions of God and appropriate the ways of God from heaven into the earth to manage the earth as the kingdom of God producing righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
New Jerusalem and the Israel of God coming forth on earth is the pattern for the life of the kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. There is great conflict on the earth as the New Jerusalem pattern city is in opposition to Babylon now ruling much of the planet. New Jerusalem is the city of the light of God. Babylon is the city of the darkness of the enemy. When and where Babylon’s patterns rule, there is movement toward darkness and death. When and where the New Jerusalem patterns rule, there is movement into light and life.
Is Babylon and all it has built burning?
Babylon has already fallen spiritually and became a habitation of demons. Great authority and illumination of truth has come down announcing the fall of Babylon. The illumination or the revelation of New Jerusalem as the Bride of Christ and the kingdom of heaven potential in God’s people now is making way for the final burning of the Babylonian city as the ruling pattern city of the systems of the world.
Rev 18:1: After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory.
Rev 18:2: And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison (guarding of) for every foul spirit, and a cage (guarding of) for every unclean and hated bird!
The translation of verse two makes it sound like the demons inhabiting Babylon are in prison or a cage. The same word is used for both prison and cage and means a guarding. Looking into the Greek causes us to see that the evil spirits are guarding the prisons and cages instead of being in them. Some of the works of the imprisoning evil spirits in Babylon are pride, greed, lust, coveting, competition, addictions, strife, and violence.
Rev 18:3: "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."
What is mystery Babylon?
Some have believed the religious church system to be the whole of Babylon. Yes, the religious church systems are highly infected with and ordered by mystery Babylon. However, Babylon is much broader and has captured much more than religious systems. Yes, the wayward church system is primary because it should have been the force of the kingdom preventing Babylon from taking over the world systems. Some of the world systems taken over by Babylon are commerce, industry, family life, education, media, entertainment, recreation, world economy, and governments.
Babylon is a spiritual and universal ruling pattern city of satan’s design bringing his governance over the kingdoms of the world that fell into his hands through the fall of Adam. Fallen Babylon is now burning with fires of God for destruction of the enemy’s ruling city from domination of the world.
Rev 18:4: And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
In the natural realm fire reduces matter to smoke, gases, and ashes leaving nothing to rebuild with except those things that will not gasify or liquefy (burn) at the temperature of the specific fire. The fire of God brings destruction to evil and what evil has built. The same fire of God brings cleansing from Babylonian ways that have infected the people of God. The presence of God causes real holiness in the people of God. Pure and holy people of God become filled and empowered with the joy of the Lord to bring forth the New Jerusalem pattern of life replacing the dissolved Babylonian rule.
Rev 18:8-11: "Therefore her plagues will come in one day; death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.' And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore.”
The New Jerusalem pattern city of God is coming forth.
Rev 21:9: Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
Rev 21:2-4: Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Rev 21: 7: He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.”
Luke 12:31-32: "But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
Mat 5:5: “Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.”
Mat 5:10: “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
1 Cor 6:9-11: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Rev 21:27: But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
God has chosen to give dominion to mankind and will not intervene without the agreement of mankind on earth. The world is reaping what man has sown.
There is a remnant who are of the seed of Christ being prepared to re-seed the earth with Christ and rule and reign with Him.
The old world of evil is being destroyed, and the new earth is the redeemed and cleansed earth filled with the kingdom of heaven.
The Wife of the Lamb will bring forth children unto the Lord that will not know the fallen ways of the first Adam but will be children of God. Many sons shall be brought to glory and God will have a successful colony of heaven on earth.
All things are being made new. However, we must first see the burning or dissolving of the old - the clearing of the land in His people and then in the world.
This is not a time to hold back or hide out. This is the time to run fast out of Babylon and toward New Jerusalem. Seek the kingdom of God in the Spirit. Repent and be cleansed of old Babylonian ways and be filled with the ways of Christ Jesus.
Pray not for the old systems to stand and keep on going, but pray for the people of God to be fully cleansed and empowered. Improved modifications of evil are still evil. The burning fire of the passionate love of the presence of God will set your heart and life on fire with passion for God and for His holiness filling the earth.
The burning love from God and for God will transform the humanly weak into the powerful carriers of the love, truth, wisdom, and power of God and nothing of the enemy will be able to stand before the remnant army of God. God is calling out the people of God and equipping many sons for glory.
Come out of Babylon now, and be filled with the Spirit of holiness and alive in the passion of His love and power. Now is the day for which you have been sent to this world. Now the gospel of the kingdom is being preached to the ends of the earth. The fields white for harvest are before you now. The grain is full-grown, and the tares are being removed and burned. The harvest time is beginning now. Are your sickles sharp? This is the time of your last call to come out and enter into the time of harvest.
Father, Your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Amen and Amen!
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 11:20am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: james hill
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 11:53am

This is a very insightful "take" on mystery Babylon. In fact it is the best description I have read or perceived.

Thank you.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 2:52pm

excellent Ron! amen amen amen..Glory to God

just want to bring this out as there is a clear warning to be heard of calling out and into..

"Come out of Babylon now and be filled with the Spirit of holiness and alive in the passion of His love and power. Now is the day for which you have been sent to this world. Now the gospel of the kingdom is being preached to the ends of the earth. The fields white for harvest are before you now. The grain is full grown and the tares are being removed and burned. The harvest time is beginning now. Are your sickles sharp? This is the time of your last call to come out and enter into the time of harvest." underline emph. mine *K

indeed..choose.. the Spirit and the Bride say Come..

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Leslie Grewing
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 2:54pm

I was reading Jeremiah 2 and it spoke of the people blowing off God, the spring with new water, in order to make cisterns that leak. Because of their evil in turning their backs on God after His incredible provision and choosing to worship false gods of stone and wood, they were goofy enough to try to make with their own hands the things that God wanted to provide for them. Because of these poor choices on the Israelites part, their lives were full of bitterness and evil.

Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 3:05pm

Kathy Bippus wrote:

excellent Ron! amen amen amen..Glory to God

just want to bring this out as there is a clear warning to be heard of calling out and into..

"Come out of Babylon now and be filled with the Spirit of holiness and alive in the passion of His love and power. Now is the day for which you have been sent to this world. Now the gospel of the kingdom is being preached to the ends of the earth. The fields white for harvest are before you now. The grain is full grown and the tares are being removed and burned. The harvest time is beginning now. Are your sickles sharp? This is the time of your last call to come out and enter into the time of harvest." underline emph. mine *K

indeed..choose.. the Spirit and the Bride say Come..

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: DannaHalstenson
Date Posted: 04/08/2009 at 3:34pm

Pray not for the old systems to stand and keep on going but pray for the people of God to be fully cleansed and empowered. Improved modifications of evil are still evil. The burning fire of the passionate love of the presence of God will set your heart and life on fire with passion for God and for His holiness filling the earth.

The burning love from God and for God will transform the humanly weak into the powerful carriers of the love, truth, wisdom and power of God and nothing of the enemy will be able to stand before the remnant army of God. God is calling out the people of God and equipping many sons for glory

An absolute confirmation to continue the task. And, I will keep building to stay the course for what He has called me to do....Amen!!!!

Blessings....Danna

-------------
I am my beloved, my beloved is mine~

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 04/09/2009 at 11:21am

What a very clear explanation of what is presently happening in the world and among God's people! Thank you, brother Ron.

"Pray not for the old systems to stand and keep on going but pray for the people of God to be fully cleansed and empowered. Improved modifications of evil are still evil. The burning fire of the passionate love of the presence of God will set your heart and life on fire with passion for God and for His holiness filling the earth."

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 04/10/2009 at 11:48am

Thanks to everyone for you encouraging comments.

While praying for someone recently I was led to pray over them that the powerful anointings of the past and the glory of the future had come together in the now. I know this was particularly for this person but I am also convinced it is for a broader group of sold out sons of God.

The burning love from God and for God will transform the humanly weak into the powerful carriers of the love, truth, wisdom, and power of God and nothing of the enemy will be able to stand before the remnant army of God. God is calling out the people of God and equipping many sons for glory.
Come out of Babylon now, and be filled with the Spirit of holiness and alive in the passion of His love and power. Now is the day for which you have been sent to this world. Now the gospel of the kingdom is being preached to the ends of the earth. The fields white for harvest are before you now. The grain is full-grown, and the tares are being removed and burned. The harvest time is beginning now. Are your sickles sharp? This is the time of your last call to come out and enter into the time of harvest.
Father, Your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Amen and Amen!
Ron

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 04/10/2009 at 12:02pm

Dear Ron,

This post is a "now" Word of encouragement.  Now, the reader ought to get serious about it and go spend some time getting "drunk" (full of Joy) in the Spirit.  So that we can awaken fully energized with Kingdom Life.

Anyway, that's what I'm gonna do!  No better way to combat the religious spirit that often plagues the church during the Easter season!

With His Love,
Dave

Date Posted: 04/10/2009 at 4:42pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
While praying for someone recently I was led to pray over them that the powerful anointings of the past and the glory of the future had come together in the now. I know this was particularly for this person but I am also convinced it is for a broader group of sold out sons of God.
amen Ron, I believe it!
i had a dream of which i shared on another thread a little while back, posted 1/05/09. i seen it as the coming together of generations of holy men and women of God, but what you speak here is also true of..

"in a dream less than 3 weeks ago, i was standing in the diningroom of my home. In through the front door walks a great number of my family. However, they were none natural family. They all were well into their nineties and all gathered in the dinningroom.  my uncle, who was Arthur Burt came up to me and jiggled my nose as one might do in expression of love for. in this moment we looked at each other, hugged and placed our heads on one another's shoulders and just wept. we had so longed for this day! the entire of our lives, we had awaited this day, and it had come."

Thank You Father..

Dave,

*cheers*

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 04/12/2009 at 7:49am

Kathy, Thanks for sharing your dream that so pictures the anointing of the past meeting the glory of the future in the now. Let the past embrace the future in us now.

Few people if any yet realize the extremity of the kingdom vs status quo that is upon us. All that has gone before and all that lies ahead is involved in the massive change and correction coming quickly upon this earth and the heavens around earth.

God will have His pure and holy people and will rule in His kingdom of earth as it is in heaven. ALL ELSE SHALL PASS AWAY on the earth and in the heavens around earth.

Worship HIM all you people. Cast your earthly crowns before HIM. Be consumed in HIM and live before HIM in the SPIRIT. The LORD your God is ONE and you are ONE with HIM forever and ever and ever. Hallelujah!

Date Posted: 04/12/2009 at 9:07am

THROW DOWN YOUR CROWNS

Are you still bearing

The titles from man

Instead of the anointing

From the Great I AM

Do you have on your head

A tarnished crown

Instead of the one given

When we bow down

Bow down to the one

Who gives the crown of life

Who anoints and appoints

Who makes us wise

It’s time to surrender

ALL to him

And allow him to cleanse us

From within

For we can do nothing

With things given by man

But when we throw down

Mans crowns we CAN

Father will fill us with power you see

Signs will follow us

You and me

Wonders that touch people

The will know we are real

For we will be sealed

With Fathers seal

It’s time to throw down

The crowns of man

It’s time to surrender all

To the GREAT I AM

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 04/13/2009 at 5:20am

Wow! Great words Lyn. I almost could hear it in a melody or hymn type song the second time I read it. And I don't do music at all.

Thanks,

Ron

Date Posted: 04/13/2009 at 2:42pm

Bless you Ron ((hugs))

It is time for us to allow Father to stip away all the things that man has placed on us, it is time to receive our freedom from all the religious stuff and it is time to receive his power...we need to surrender and rest in HIM!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 04/14/2009 at 8:08am

Lee Tracy Steyn wrote:
The declining world situations are not because God is angry and decided to send severe judgment. They are the result of man’s ways. God created the earth and created man to have dominion on earth. God knows what will make the planet and all that is on it prosper and has provided all that is needed to manage the world in such a way that life could be sustained and blessed on earth. Mankind needs only to avail himself of the provisions of God and appropriate the ways of God from heaven into the earth to manage the earth as the kingdom of God producing righteousness, peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.

Lee this is good, but I also might add that God's "JUDGEMENT" is allowing man to reap consequences of sin. God does judge and is judging unrepentant sin and sinners. Babylon is Judged and also has God's wrath poured out on it. Babylon is simply anything built with men's works and wisdom. There is a judgments as far as consequences of this system's confusion, but on top of it god is also casting Her down violently because of the blood of the saints and the prophets. anyone who is part of her will be subject to this wrath as well.

Yes, God does and is going to in the future pour out wrath on unrepentant sin...  In Revelation, the two witness send calamity on unrepentant people... they are executing His wrath..

Kris 

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 04/14/2009 at 6:42pm

Hello Kris,

When I wrote the paragraph quoted below it was in with much more dealing with the fall of Babylon through judgment. Taking this part out by itself does not give the whole picture. Please note the words in detail. "not because God is angry and decided to send." The point being God is not in an angry panic and is NOT bringing destruction to the world as judgment for the decisions of man. Man's stuff is messing up the planet not God. If we did it His way the planet would be in great shape and the systems of the world would be the kingdom of God. It is built into the systems of the world and the lives of mankind that doing it God's way works and doing it another way leads to devastation. This is NOT saying God does not judge sin. Quite to the contrary it is pre judged and written into the constitution (written word) that the results of disobedience and sin are death and devastation. So, God has not just now gotten angry and decided I'm really going to let them have it now. And that is what this quoted portion is trying to say.

Ron

Lee Tracy Steyn wrote:
The declining world situations are not because God is angry and decided to send severe judgment. They are the result of man’s ways. God created the earth and created man to have dominion on earth. God knows what will make the planet and all that is on it prosper and has provided all that is needed to manage the world in such a way that life could be sustained and blessed on earth. Mankind needs only to avail himself of the provisions of God and appropriate the ways of God from heaven into the earth to manage the earth as the kingdom of God producing righteousness, peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.

Date Posted: 04/15/2009 at 12:47pm

People have a probelm with the idea of wrath of God because they are familiar with the Loving nature of God. Let me asure you that wrath is an expression of God's great love for his creation. This is NOT an old testament alone concept, and the term and reference to God's wrath is all throughout the New Testament.

Let me clarify, those who choose to practice wickedness and are unrepentant have by thier choice put themselves under God's wrath and will suffer God's wrath on all wickedness. This is not negiotiable and sound biblically in NT and OT scripture. .  

How is wrath LOVE? God himself will not allow wickedness to continue and destroy the works of His hands forever as it must be terminated for Love of mankind. He chooses to in His wrath teminate and judge sin in order to spare us from furhter death and destruction.  His wrath is his anger against sin and those who practice it partake of this wrath., and he still ACTIVELY makes judgments in wrath for Love.

Wanting to make God a wrathless God is understandable, but misled. I have experienced both the anger and Love of God. i can tell you God still makes decisions based on peoples choices to believe and repent or live in unbelief and disobedience, and yet He is patient and will forebear WAAAAYYYY beyond what we would forebear...

Kris

-------------
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 04/15/2009 at 12:51pm

Hello Miranda & Lee,

Just wondering. Miranda, are you a school teacher? You seem really good and coming up with test questions? And Lee you seem pretty good and coming up with answers. One thing about school teachers is that their answerers are the only right ones to the tests they set up. However, in the real world especially among Christians there are many views and understandings that vary a bit from one person to the next. It is good to discuss these differences and suggest our views. We do need to be careful to understand that our views of prophesy or judgment etc. do not really determine our salvation and brotherhood.

Rarely if ever does anyone bring significant change to another by discussing our views on forums and similar communications. Much of what people believe has been formed by years of church affiliation and doctrinal training. As we come together and share views of these things each of us can receive light from one another. If we think about it none of us have all the light of God. And many times what I think is the only right answer demonstrates a bit of unlighted spots in my sphere of light from God. Many times where I have a lack someone else has the light and sometimes where I have the light someone else has a unlit spot. If we receive one another we get more light from one another.

Personally I am much more focused on today and the immediate future than on end time prophesy. The true prophetic is very useful and important for the now of life. There are so many end time prophetic views that are totally different from one another. But there is only one now and really all we have for certain is today. I really hope to get today right each day and in so doing I know all will be right.

The gospel of the kingdom is much more focused on the now of our lives than on the future. Walking in the kingdom of God within today is the most awesome potential available to us today and probably none of us have reached the depths or the fullness of it yet. The
http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - Kingdom Growth Guides are filled with the now of the kingdom and walking in it.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com

Date Posted: 04/15/2009 at 1:23pm

Hello Kris,

Amen on the wrath of God. One important part of you last post is. "who choose to practice wickedness and are unrepentant have by their choice put themselves under God's wrath". Men put themselves under the penalty of their actions. God is not chasing them down in a rage as some people would picture wrath. There is nothing about it that is God's desire and He has done everything to prevent mankind from enduring the consequences of wickedness, disobedience or sin, however you want to say it.

He is all about destroying evil in and through man. He is taking away our sin. If we will abide in Him, He will abide in us and we will not sin or do wickedly. I do know personally that our rejection of Him and His great love brings much pain into His heart. I also know that our worshipping Him and loving Him with our whole heart and life brings great joy in His heart. He is never pleased about bringing strong corrective judgments upon men. As you say His love demands it both from the deterrent to evil damage to others but also for correction.

Actually, to be technical it is not their wickedness that brings judgment. Christ did pay for it all. It is their rejection of the provision of Christ in the cross and Christ of the resurrection living in intimate oneness and making them holy. The only way to live holy lives is to live in oneness with Him so that our life is hidden in His. It is being dead to self and Him living within in us. Judgment comes in relation to what we do with Christ. Receive the cross and the indwelling oneness relationship and there is not judgment upon us because of course there is no sin going on. Also read
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums//forums/forum_posts.asp?TID =27140&PN=1 - The Decision of Holiness for more on this.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com

Date Posted: 04/15/2009 at 3:12pm

Ron,

Thanx, I recieve and agree with your words. It is about oneness with Him. That is His purpose and goal for redemption. It is important as you stressed to know that God is not a vengeful God looking for places to zap sinners.

He is not nervous or anxious about the evils of the world and trying hard to bring strong correction to people. He is about bringing repentance through His kindness, which leads us to repentance. I see that many doctrines concerning wrath and judgment are formulated by many out of teaching or principle and NOT from the experiential knowledge and intimacy with Father.

I personally try to express the reality of God and his heart from my experince of communing with Him and the things with with He has shared with me about His nature and ways.

I find that scripture ALWAYS backs up what the Spirit of God reveals of the nature and goodness of God, and also of His distaste for sin which destroys His children.

I see a growing trend in the some sectors of the "kingdom crowd" to embrace or pick and choose the aspects of God that they want. There is a distortion of who HE IS when it is not based upon the experience of knowing Him and reciveing truth as a consequence of fellowship with Him. Many simply recieve a teaching that feels good and form thier opinion of God around a doctrine. Or they experience one aspect of His being and embrace doctrines that emphasize that aspect to a point that is a pendulum swing of error.

i see this with some i fellwoship right now, and they need to see that while God has given us everything we need for life and godliness, the doorway to recieving that grace is repentance from the things that are bringing a harvest of destruction as a result of sin and unbelif. Beliving is not just assenting to truth, it is embracing and walking in the truth, who is a person.

must go..
\
KRis

-------------
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 04/15/2009 at 6:44pm

Ron wrote -
 To see this true love flow through each and every member here toward all that post and read and not just talk about it or try to share a description of what it is would be wonderful fruit and it is this today I pray for all that read from these daily posts   truly actions speak louder than words ! So let it be said so let it be done . . .

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Date Posted: 04/16/2009 at 6:25am

Miranda,

i think you may have missed what Ron was saying.

possibly in the way you were asking questions and then with just a giving of a yes or no to be answered, would seem the same way as a test in which a teacher would give to her students.

it's sometimes difficult to hear and see in type what is really being conveyed and so we need ask Holy Spirit to hear the heart of, which was this :

"However, in the real world especially among Christians there are many views and understandings that vary a bit from one person to the next. It is good to discuss these differences and suggest our views. We do need to be careful to understand that our views of prophesy or judgment etc. do not really determine our salvation and brotherhood."

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 04/16/2009 at 7:59am

Jeff wrote:
Quote:
To see this true love flow through each and every member here toward all that post and read and not just talk about it or try to share a description of what it is would be wonderful fruit and it is this today I pray for all that read from these daily posts   truly actions speak louder than words ! So let it be said so let it be done . . .

Thank you for your loving concern for the Spirit to bring manifest love in the actions of all who post on the OH forums. I whole heartedly agree for the love of God to rule and reign through every person causing them to speak the truth in love. Do you sense a lack of love in some specific incidents. If so would you please call those to my attention by email? mailto:email?basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Ron

Date Posted: 04/16/2009 at 8:02am

WOW,

Miranda, I am not geting it... I see Ron respond to things in a way that is in keeping with what he has recieved as revelation and he does not compromise it. There is no compromising when you know a truth, I am the same.

There is not compromising a truth that is an expression of Love itself, and there is also Love expressec as being patient with people who have been taught wrong and are immature and learning,  I find God sends me to the "self ordained Leaders" who have embraced a false truth and then have an agenda to make others walk in thier falsehood. God is serious about protecting his children from flasehood. It has made me strong and fearless in facing down error and those who would come in and destroy people. God is more strict with those who consider themselves "leaders".

Sometimes the Spirit has a STRONG! stand against a falseness and sometimes he is gentle because of immaturity and lack of knowledge.

From what I've seen,  Ron one of the best balances of this "walking" by the Spirit in what He writes. I on the other hand am a bull in a china shop at times. I am learning from Ron believe it or not. Do I agree on everything? NO! But I agree with the Spirit on him and the Spirit in which he operates. 

Oh, you a daughter who is a teacher of others by the way...

Kris

-------------
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 04/16/2009 at 6:27pm

We may all comment on others and their righteousness before us but it is God alone that determines the integrity of a person even as Miriam or Aaron before Moses in the Book of Numbers . The true fear of The Lord is the beginning of all understanding !

God showed to Miriam that we are responsible for placing judgement on our brothers and sisters through leprosy after judging Moses and that as children of God we should first pray and inquire of the Lord for understanding and allow the Spirit of The Lord to be what moves through us not our emotions or opinions for they are flesh .

Hold onto the good and let go of the bad !

Numbers 12

Dissension of Aaron and Miriam
 1 Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 2 So they said, “Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us also?” And the LORD heard it. 3 (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.)
4 Suddenly the LORD said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, “Come out, you three, to the tabernacle of meeting!” So the three came out. 5 Then the LORD came down in the pillar of cloud and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam. And they both went forward. 6 Then He said,

“Hear now My words:
      If there is a prophet among you,
      I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision;
      I speak to him in a dream.

7 Not so with My servant Moses;
      He is faithful in all My house.

8 I speak with him face to face,
      Even plainly, and not in dark sayings;
      And he sees the form of the LORD.
      Why then were you not afraid
      To speak against My servant Moses?”
9 So the anger of the LORD was aroused against them, and He departed. 10 And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became leprous, as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 04/16/2009 at 9:03pm

Dear Miranda

Of late, in my walk with God, I have come to know that the heart indeed is deceitful above all things! I have been SO grateful to God for getting me to see that: the Holy Spirit's sometimes gentle and many times clear straightalk, my own family and close friends, this forum and especially Ron, Kathy, Kris & Jeff have all helped me dig deeper to reveal the layers of my heart that lay hidden beneath - to the thoughts, motives and intents of my heart.

The shock of discovering that so much of what I did for and on behalf of God was tainted by the mixture and represented but wood, hay and stubble, still manages to hit me every now and again and all I can do is thank Him for His mercy and all-consuming love for me in showing me my heart, especially in my attitudes to those he has linked me to.

Every day, in every moment, in my immediate response I am now aware of the mixture and my cry is to be Christ-natured in my essence: being obedient to speak only what the Father says, when you hear Him say it, without saying anything else, is the most challenging aspect of our walk but just the first step to speaking the truth.

I take my hat off to all you guys who have felt the call to speak to disobedient leaders of the church, because walking the line between what's you and what's God can't be easy: I struggle with that line just in my relationship with my kids): And they don't fail to get back to me immediately when it's my own agenda that I am actually pursuing I might add!

Where we are now in the kingdom, the consuming fire of God is refining us, especially our speech: He is dealing with the tongue in the kingdom, to bring us to the place where our minds, hearts and our spirit are all in total surrender to His Spirit and we do not speak with the forked tongue of the Adamic nature but the pure and holy tongue of the Christ nature.

This is when submission to the Christ in each other will bring forth the pure ONE sound of Christ, the Redeemer. This corporate Christ-man  is where God has connected us to those who will bring us to the place of completeness.

I want to wholeheartedly say what so many others have said, that Ron represents one of the clearest voices in the kingdom, not just because of the wisdom and timing and clarity of what he says but the Christ-nature that brings LIFE to your spirit when you read his words and the LOVE that flows out of your heart from the change that those words bring .

LOVE IS THE FRUIT THAT CONFIRMS THE PRESENCE OF THE FULLNESS OF THE CHRIST NATURE.

Finally, this is what Jesus, whose nature we bear in the kingdom, had to say about judgment in John 12:47

If anyone hears My teachings and fails to observe them [does not keep them, but disregards them], it is not I who judges him. For I have not come to judge and to condemn and to pass sentence and to inflict penalty on the world, but to save the world.

48Anyone who rejects Me and persistently sets Me at naught, refusing to accept My teachings, has his judge [however]; for the [very] message that I have spoken will itself judge and convict him at the last day.

49This is because I have never spoken on My own authority or of My own accord or as self-appointed, but the Father Who sent Me has Himself given Me orders [concerning] what to say and what to tell.

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Print Page | Close Window