Print Page | Close Window

THE LAST CALL

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27283
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:56am

Topic: THE LAST CALL

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE LAST CALL
Date Posted: 04/28/2009 at 12:54pm

THE LAST CALL

by Ron McGatlin
A few days ago while in prayer, I received a strong word from the Lord that caused a great burden with underlying streams of precious hope. The most significant message of modern time is coming forth from God unto His people today. There has never been a more crucial moment for the people on Planet Earth than now. God is speaking to those to whom He has given a voice to speak out to make a final plea, a last call to all peoples now.
God is calling ONE MORE TIME for the people of America and every nation of the world to turn to Him with their whole hearts – to turn from the foolish pride and lofty ways of man – to turn from denying the God that made them and rejecting the Lord who loves them - the one who has paid the price for their return to the life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
This is NOT a last call before Jesus returns. It is NOT a last call before the end of the world. This is a season of last call to the people in spiritual Babylon. This is a last call to people of every faith and non-faith, a call to all who are NOT seeking first the real kingdom of God and His righteousness. Many of which may be making a token investment in acknowledging God but live their lives according to their flesh and not after the Spirit of God. This is the last call for masses of people worldwide to come to God and repent of rejecting their savior and King, the Lord Jesus in the practical reality of their lives.
Massive deception is consuming the people of the world. False god's of false religions are rising in power while many of God's people occupy themselves in pleasure-seeking and personal gain.
Many pleas and warnings have come forth. Many signs and works of God have been sent to catch the attention of mankind. Prophets for years have been receiving words of change. Again, I am not talking about the foolish soothsayers who have periodically predicted the end of the world. This is not about the end of the world; it is about the last call for multitudes to stop going the way they are going and turn around to face Jesus and connect with the work of the cross and the resurrection life in the Spirit. God is calling one more time for people to abandon their lives of self-provision and self-protection and to trust in God to fill them with real life, receiving His provision and His protection in His kingdom now.
This is a season of the last call to abandon religious hypocrisy and be filled with the Spirit of God. This is the last call for multitudes to fall upon their faces before God in repentance of their PRIDE and LOFTY ways of building their own kingdoms according to their own need, lust, greed, violence, and strife. The nations have strayed far from the paths of peaceful living in God and His kingdom ways of provision and protection.
The time of change is near. I do not know how long this last call will continue, but I am persuaded by the Spirit that it is the last opportunity for multitudes to avoid the natural results of their self-focused, pleasure-seeking ungodly living. Prior to 9-11 about ten years ago, I received a strong prophetic dream which has been and is now coming to pass. It is recorded in http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - Number 16. Here is a portion of that word.
The Loftiness of Man and the Kingdom of God
Have you ever experienced the serenity of walking in a beautiful forest of majestic tall trees on a warm sunny day? There is a feeling of security and comfort in the cool shade of the huge trees. One feels at ease and protected by the canopy of giant branches meshing together far overhead. You tend to feel small in the presence of the giant trees and may have a worshipful respect for the magnificent, stately, ancient trees.

This is how I felt as God spoke to me in a powerful prophetic dream about ten years ago. I walked about in the most beautiful oak forest I have ever seen. The trees were huge and over one hundred feet tall. They had magnificent limbs growing this way and that, forming unique patterns high in the trees. The tree trunks were very large and covered with distinctive rough oak bark. The trees were some distance apart, but they were so large that they all entwined together forming a beautiful green canopy high overhead.

Beneath the trees, the floor of the forest was open and free of brush. There were no pesky briars or thorny berry vines, no small growth to make walking difficult. I strolled about with ease admiring the awesomeness of the giant magnificent trees. I felt they must be hundreds of years old. There was a sense of strength and personal protection realizing they had stood against the elements with no apparent damage for centuries. Though I could catch small glimpses of bright sunlight through the canopy it was wonderfully shady and comfortably cool. There was no concern for heat or sunburn in such a protected environment. It seemed it would be a good place to remain forever and enjoy its comfort and protection.

I was well into the forest when I stopped short. The sound of a rushing strong wind came to my ears. Instantly I looked up toward the north from which the sound came. High above the earth one of the trees was being thrashed about by a strong wind from the north. Suddenly I heard great snapping sounds as the high limbs of the great tree began to break and started falling. Then the giant trunk snapped, and the whole tree was crashing toward the earth. I turned quickly to the east and started to run when I saw that the entwined trees were being broken by the first falling tree. The trees were crashing in the east, and I could not run in that direction. Instantly I turned to the south and started to run. But again the trees in that direction began to be broken by the others and were falling. By now the sound was horrendous as a great roar of snapping and crashing was everywhere. I turned to the west, and it was crumbling as well. As a cloud of thick dust began to rise and fill the air around me, I instinctively ran a few steps and dove to the trunk of one of the great trees. I wrapped myself up against it and nestled up against the huge trunk as the roar of crashing continued, and the dust boiled covering the entire scene.

I was unharmed and crawled out after the dust settled through the mass of tangled broken limbs to view a totally new scene. Not one tree, not even a very high trunk, or a very large piece of a tree was left. The entire magnificent forest was only a huge area of broken smashed pieces fit only for firewood. It was still a bright sunny day with only a few wispy white clouds in the sky but all the sense of protection and comfort no longer existed.

As I awoke from this dream I was very moved and somewhat afraid. I knew beyond any doubt that the dream was a prophetic word from God and could instantly think of many negative fearful possible interpretations. But I was not previously used as a prophet of disaster and was afraid to ask God the meaning. I really was not ready to know the full meaning of this dream and waited a day before asking God to reveal the interpretation of the dream to me.

I cautiously approached God with questions like, does this involve religion? I heard “yes,” but with a sense that there was more. I asked, does this involve the economy and political governments? Again the answer, “yes.” Knowing I was now ready, God spoke on and said, “It is the pride and loftiness of man.”

For many days since this dream I was consumed with it. Many questions arose as I went to the word and continued to seek Gods guidance in more fully understanding the meaning of this word. What exactly is the pride and loftiness of man that has stood majestically for centuries and is now coming down? Why were trees used to represent the loftiness of man as opposed to great cities or tall buildings etc.? How does this relate to the glorious revival and the establishment of Gods kingdom on earth now? When is this great crashing fall, which takes away the sense of security and comfort of many people?

Zec 11:1-2: Open your doors, O Lebanon, That fire may devour your cedars. Wail, O cypress, for the cedar has fallen, Because the mighty trees are ruined. Wail, O oaks of Bashan, For the thick forest has come down.
Isa 2:12-21: For the day of the LORD of hosts shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low; Upon all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up, And upon all the oaks of Bashan; Upon all the high mountains, And upon all the hills that are lifted up; Upon every high tower, And upon every fortified wall; Upon all the ships of Tarshish, And upon all the beautiful sloops.

The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish.
They shall go into the holes of the rocks, And into the caves of the earth, From the terror of the LORD And the glory of His majesty, When He arises to shake the earth mightily.

In that day a man will cast away his idols of silver And his idols of gold, Which they made, each for himself to worship, To the moles and bats, To go into the clefts of the rocks, And into the crags of the rugged rocks, From the terror of the LORD And the glory of His majesty, When He arises to shake the earth mightily.
This is not doom and gloom! This is a removal of the past Babylonian ungodliness making room for the kingdom of God reality!

Yes, it is an awesome and terrible shaking! But only everything that lifts itself against God is coming down. God will be exalted above all else in the minds and hearts of man and in the entire earth. It is the manifest glory of the kingdom of God that is coming forth in the earth. It is the terror and the glory of God from which man is fleeing into the caves, and that causes him to cast away his idols.
Mat 3:2:  …. "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"
Mat 4:17: From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Jer 18:7-8: "The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it."
ONE MORE TIME the voice of God is calling for all people to turn to Him with their whole hearts and seek His kingdom and His righteousness above all else.
Let His voice be heard through His trumpets in every house and throughout all the land.
Let every media carry the message, Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!
Begin now to capture the mountains of worldwide culture.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 04/28/2009 at 2:01pm

ABSOLUTELY YES.... RON!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 04/28/2009 at 2:04pm

Many Warnings do you hear? Do you even have and ear?

My Kingdom is here will you enter in? Or will you sit there in your sin?

The door is open don’t you see? It’s time to enter in to me.

Shake the dust from your feet my precious one, walk inline with my own son.

Examine your hearts, see what’s inside I need to cleanse my own bride.

Rip off your grave clothes come out of your caves, pick up your gifts, the ones I gave.

As my Kingdom expands my hand will fall... over things not of me

I will destroy it all.

Many warnings do you hear? Won’t you even hark your ear?

Turn from all your religious ways, bow down to me and give me praise.

Worship me in spirit and truth, that means all men, women and youth.

My Kingdom grows do you see it expand? Do you see my spirit touching your lands?

Many warnings do you hear?

Do you even hark your ear????

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 04/29/2009 at 11:29am

Oh that all would heed and receive the truth of this word ~ It's burning in my heart also ~  Thankyou Ron ~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/29/2009 at 2:11pm

"ONE MORE TIME the voice of God is calling for all people to turn to Him with their whole hearts and seek His kingdom and His righteousness above all else.

Let His voice be heard through His trumpets in every house and through out all the land.
Let every media carry the message, Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!

Begin now to capture the mountains of worldwide culture. "

amen amen amen!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 04/29/2009 at 6:30pm

A Call to Prayer and Fasting For USA

Dutch Sheets

Greetings,

Friends, we are two days away from April 30, the anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's 1863 Call to Prayer.  Here are a few of his words from that proclamation:

"...We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven. We have been preserved, these many years, in peace and prosperity. We have grown in numbers, wealth and power, as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace, and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us; and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us!
It behooves us then, to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness..."

These powerful words sound as if they were written today for we again find ourselves in a place where the sins of our nation overwhelm us. I, along with other national Christian leaders, am calling for a day of consecrated prayer and fasting on
Thursday, April 30, 2009.  I am asking that you join me as we beseech Heaven for mercy, asking forgiveness for the sins of our nation.

I am also asking you to join me in a 7 Day Prayer Strategy May 1-7. Each day we will pray together for a different area of influence in our society. These seven important prayer strategies will carry us through May 7, the National Day of Prayer. You can go to my website (www.dutchsheets.org) to find these prayer focuses and there you will also find my Call to Prayer video blog. I feel the need to pray for our nation with the power of agreement (Matthew
18:19-20) and these daily prayer strategies will help us do this well. Print them out and give them to your family, your friends, your neighbor, your co-worker, your prayer group, etc. Get them to everyone who will join us in this critical prayer effort!

Please know that I am not sending this to you as a general call to prayer.  We must know the hour we are in and cry out to God asking forgiveness for the sins of our nation. This is very important! Join me.

Crying out for mercy,
Dutch Sheets

http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102565440831&s=2745&e=001P _dudCWu80R_k44fB2i15PlsiwBUYsvLhTzks0AHL3svzokRRUBA5RL1wb_rm jJL4tRT6tjLPKHo7owHiZ_aZNE2MOBNF7AAoeTdEBQmerGX7_ECpQ1Sz3VBU 4gDy_Xq" target=_blank linktype="link" track="on - Prayer Strategy from Dutch Sheets

Date Posted: 04/29/2009 at 10:39pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 04/29/2009 at 10:40pm

DO YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET

Do you hear the sound of the trumpet

Do you hear the Lion roar

Do you hear the angels singing

Do you see the eagles soar

Do you see the signs and wonders

Do you see your Fathers hand

Do you see the ROCK he gave you

And will you firmly stand

Will you let him fill your mouth with words

And fill you heart with love

Will you always stay connected

To your Father up above

Do you hear the trumpets sounding

If you surrender and submit yourself

You will soar like never before

You will soar to the highest places

You will see things you’ve never seen

You will enter into Gods secret place

A place where a lot haven’t been

Do you hear the angels singing

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/30/2009 at 12:45am

YES! YES! YES! Hearing, "Blow the trumpet in Zion, sound the alarm on MY HOLY MOUNTAIN." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/  We are a great army carrying out HIS WORD. Let YOUR Kingdom come ABBA, let YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven. YEAH GOD!  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-"OUR GOD REIGNS"

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 05/01/2009 at 5:10pm

YES Lyn the trumpeters are trumpeting the call.

Massive deception is consuming the people of the world. False god's of false religions are rising in power while many of God's people occupy themselves in pleasure-seeking and personal gain.

Many pleas and warnings have come forth. Many signs and works of God have been sent to catch the attention of mankind. Prophets for years have been receiving words of change. Again, I am not talking about the foolish soothsayers who have periodically predicted the end of the world. This is not about the end of the world; it is about the last call for multitudes to stop going the way they are going and turn around to face Jesus and connect with the work of the cross and the resurrection life in the Spirit. God is calling one more time for people to abandon their lives of self-provision and self-protection and to trust in God to fill them with real life, receiving His provision and His protection in His kingdom now.
This is a season of the last call to abandon religious hypocrisy and be filled with the Spirit of God. This is the last call for multitudes to fall upon their faces before God in repentance of their PRIDE and LOFTY ways of building their own kingdoms according to their own need, lust, greed, violence, and strife. The nations have strayed far from the paths of peaceful living in God and His kingdom ways of provision and protection.
The time of change is near. I do not know how long this last call will continue, but I am persuaded by the Spirit that it is the last opportunity for multitudes to avoid the natural results of their self-focused, pleasure-seeking ungodly living.
Ron

Date Posted: 05/02/2009 at 12:53am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

YES Lyn the trumpeters are trumpeting the call.

The time of change is near. I do not know how long this last call will continue, but I am persuaded by the Spirit that it is the last opportunity for multitudes to avoid the natural results of their self-focused, pleasure-seeking ungodly living.
Ron

YES RON ...THANK YOU FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE IN HEARING AND PASSING IT ON...(((HUGS)))

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 05/04/2009 at 5:24am

God is calling ONE MORE TIME for the people of America and every nation of the world to turn to Him with their whole hearts – to turn from the foolish pride and lofty ways of man – to turn from denying the God that made them and rejecting the Lord who loves them - the one who has paid the price for their return to the life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
This is NOT a last call before Jesus returns. It is NOT a last call before the end of the world. This is a season of last call to the people in spiritual Babylon. This is a last call to people of every faith and non-faith, a call to all who are NOT seeking first the real kingdom of God and His righteousness. Many of which may be making a token investment in acknowledging God but live their lives according to their flesh and not after the Spirit of God. This is the last call for masses of people worldwide to come to God and repent of rejecting their savior and King, the Lord Jesus in the practical reality of their lives.
Ron

Date Posted: 05/05/2009 at 3:59pm

COME BACK TO ME!!!!

Come back to me my children was I not your first love?

Did I not make your heart beat a little faster when you first came to know me?

Where have you gone my loves?

Have the ways of the world distracted you?

I came to show you the way the pathway of love, am I not the lamp unto you feet?

Am I not your guiding light?

Come back to me… was I not your first love my children ?

Come to me live within my light, the light that illuminates my secret place, the place where no darkness can survive.

Do you not hear my voice calling you to come out of those worldly places out of Babylon, which has seduced many of my children…my heart aches.

My kingdom WILL COME and MY WILL  be done, I will tear down all that is not built by mine own hand..

Come back to me…many of you do not realize that you have wandered away..

Come back to me

YOUR FIRST LOVE

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window