Print Page | Close Window

INFUSION OF GLORIOUS GRACE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27462
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:56am

Topic: INFUSION OF GLORIOUS GRACE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: INFUSION OF GLORIOUS GRACE
Date Posted: 05/13/2009 at 2:48pm

Infusion of Glorious Grace
By Ron McGatlin
God is beginning a work beyond what we have seen before.  Even now it may be beginning to pierce into your heart as it is in mine. This is a work that will be utterly astounding and hard to believe. Many pure-hearted, holy people who have grown weary and almost discouraged as they have watched the increasing severe turning away from God in the nations will begin to receive a powerful surge of the life of God into their innermost being. The light of God will rush with explosive impact into the hearts of chosen sons (not gender specific) completely dispelling the darkness that had crept in from observing the deplorable state of the people of the world.
Hab 1:5: "Look among the nations and watch; Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you.”
Many church members who have lived relatively uneventful lives with adequate provision and relative peace in a sweet but shallow religious lifestyle will suddenly be shaken out of their pews as glorious grace of God is poured out upon them, even while at the same time great troubling times of darkness are upon the world.
An infusion of powerful, glorious grace will supercharge His chosen people empowering them to minister to those who will come to them. God’s holy sons are now sprinkled across the world where, for the most part, they abide in anonymity. They are humble people, broken and empty of self-concern, people who will NOT merchandise the grace gifts and will not be entrapped by fleshly desires. The empowerment of grace and wisdom will flow as radiant glory into these sons even while they writhe in painful brokenness in their prayer closets before the Lord, not from their own pain but on behalf of a world gone mad. At the same time that the awesome infusion of brilliant, glorious grace is pouring into the chosen sons, deep darkness is upon the world among the ungodly.
Isa 60:1-2: Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
Preparation for Kingdom Fullness
I am seeing a time of darkness and light over the earth in which groups of people of the light will come into unity and be prepared to spread the kingdom and restore the wasted land after the dark season has finished its work. In this outpouring there will become a reality on earth of one church, one Body, under the one true Head and King. The one church concept and the apostolic first century-style leadership will be seeded into the isolated groups first and then later spread to all the land after the dark time of troubles is finished. 
In spots worldwide one or more sons will now begin to receive this glorious grace and the intense abundant life that will flow from them and shine as light to those around them gathering and reviving a community of light in a dark world. These groups or communities will be as colonies of heaven on earth. They will be a refuge, a holy place of rest and refreshing in a world of filth and strife. These communities will be places of healing and provision. Many of these will be located off the beaten path in rural areas, but others will be in populated areas among abandoned buildings or functioning businesses or in whatever available venue the Lord provides.
The communities will not be recognized by the raging confused people of darkness during these times. The communities will probably just be seen by the people around as groups of people seeking to stay alive and help one another or as business groups working together to get by in the hard times. For this season of time, these groups will not be doing public preaching in the media or on street corners. They will have no public identification such as a church building with a steeple or sign outside inviting people for services. There will be no publicly advertised conferences or meetings. Those who are ready will be drawn to the communities of light from the darkness by the Holy Spirit. Apostles, prophets, and teachers will move discreetly among the groups encouraging them by preaching and demonstrating the gospel of the kingdom.
The communities or groups will begin to function much like the first century church during this time of preparation for kingdom. The glorious grace anointing will permeate the whole group. Great faith will be common among the group, and unity shall reign as all of the people each seek to fulfill their parts in the community, and no one looks out for himself first. The groups will truly become Spirit-governed kingdom communities led by Christ Jesus flowing by the Holy Spirit through every person including elder sons (fathers) to nurse the newborns and guide the immature into spiritual maturity in Christ Jesus.
Kingdom Fullness Outpouring
If I am hearing and seeing correctly, the kingdom fullness outpouring will flow through the multitude of prepared kingdom communities around the world. The light of the glorious New Jerusalem lifestyle will manifest in the holy communities of unified people, and then when the time is right, flow out to cover the earth. By that time, the people remaining in the darkness will have been broken and humbled having seen the end results of the pride and loftiness of man opposing God. The darkness will lift, and those who remain will readily absorb the light of God and be rapidly transformed into faithful subjects of the real kingdom of the living Christ. The glory of God shall cover the earth, and of His kingdom there shall be no end.
Rarely do I quote a portion of another’s writing. However, as I was considering this vision I happened to read the following written by Cleve Sharp in his book http://clevesharp.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://clevesharp.com/ - written in 2002:
“God is reforming the form in this millennium. He is reshaping the body, (The Church). His determined purpose is to breathe on the multiplied “corporate man” throughout the earth, energizing and miraculously empowering it. Where there is a group of people that will come together relationally, and by love, covenant to work together in unity, the breath of God will come suddenly upon them and there will be a supernatural demonstration of His Sovereignty sweeping millions into the kingdom in a moment.”
More Than A Revival
There may be some more revival spots and some sporadic outpouring of the Spirit. However, this pouring out of God’s glorious grace and all that it brings cannot be compared to the revivals and outpourings of the past. Perhaps due to the worldwide darkness and strife this will be a much more intense season. It is a move of real life and death urgency. One in which all we have and all we have become is on the table, and there is no reserve to fall back on. Everything is at risk and everything is to be gained if God comes through and everything can be lost if He does not show up.
God is now exposing and cleansing us from all that is within us that would hinder the full reality of receiving this fresh new move of God. Some might call it an end-time move and it is an end to a lot of things. However, it seems to me more like a beginning-time move. The beginning of the fullness of kingdom coming forth on earth as it is in heaven.
  • First in purified holy sons,
  • Then in groups and communities around them,
  • Then after the dark season of land-clearing judgments in the world have done their work,
  • Spreading to the cities and areas around the groups or communities and finally out to all the land.
Many sons (again not gender specific) are being called to cooperate with complete cleansing of self and laying aside every weight to ascend the hill of the Lord with clean hands and a pure heart. Look up in the face of glory and expect to receive the glorious grace empowerment to fulfill your destiny as sons of the kingdom for such a time as this. It is time to repent even for the good Christian, but not totally pure and holy, lives we have lived and receive the fresh work of God. As glorious grace infusion begins, receive one another and seek to gather with others as the Spirit draws and leads.

In my heart, I believe this is the big one. I don’t know the timing or the duration, but I know the time is now to be cleansed and to be greatly encouraged. The joy of the Lord is our strength, and His grace empowerment is the supernatural substance of the kingdom of heaven now and forever. Amen.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 05/13/2009 at 9:58pm

This is so good! Heed God's Vision and macth on!

Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 2:40am

"I don’t know the timing or the duration but I know the time is now to be cleansed and to be greatly encouraged."

Ron, I can bear witness to the cleansing: it is deeper than anything I have ever experienced. Every day I am aghast at how much needs to be repented for: this is a moment by moment walk with His Spirit and He is searching the deepest intents and motives of our heart individually and corporately and I can sense a divine set-up in every experience I have through the day: there is a watching, a waiting to see my response, to decipher what governs me IN THE MOMENT and as I talk with others I am connected to, I have the same sense of close scrutiny of how we exercise our judgement in even the most mundane of activities.

And I do feel there is a call to co-operate with the process, not hide, justify, defend or resist it: there is no guilt or condemnation that accompanies the awareness of what is being uncovered, just an overwhelming "woe is me for I am unclean and I come from a people of unclean lips". This cleansing is accompanied by a deep drawing aside to consider Him who is becoming REAL to us in a dimension we have never experienced before.

This is so intense that even our dreams are being flooded with themes of cleansing and washing as He searches our very core as a people who will usher in His move of grace.

All of this is happening with Him being the only audience: it is not for external reward, position, acknowledgement of gifting. We are being drawn to change where only His eyes behold us: that is the absolute beauty of this moment: our hearts motives are being purified to the degree where we will expend our last breath to CHANGE and the only motivation is HIM.

Bless God for you.

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Posted By: LonnieMackley
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 6:54am

Really good word Ron, it has a high degree of the Holy Spirit's inspiration in it and I found it very timely and spiritually nourishing. Thanks for listening for Jesus' voice and for posting it to us. I sent this one to my lists as well. Lonnie

PR 25:11 A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.

-------------
http://lonniemackley.tripod.com/

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 9:30am

Thankyou Ron,

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 1:26pm

THE PURE AT HEART...THEY WILL SURRENDER

The pure at heart they will surrender

You will see them gentle and tender

But also strong by HIS Spirit you’ll see

They always go where God wants them to be

Tall strong “trees” full of HIS fruit

Not grown by man and pruned to suit

But full of HIS Spirit right to the brim

All can see they are full of HIM

Made in the likeness of Gods own son

So surrendered they’ve become one

One with the Father one with the Son

One with HIS children in HIS Kingdom

Moving in unity across the lands

You will see kingdoms fall but HIS will stand

Stand forever...for eternity

That is what all eyes will see

The pure at heart ...they will surrender

You will see them gentle and tender

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 4:55pm

Amen my precious Sister!  YEAH GOD-"Stand forever...for eternity"..............TY Ron, more confirming word and more confirmation each time i read this word-GLORY TO GOD & HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Marjo Richardso
Date Posted: 05/14/2009 at 8:03pm

Yes!!! This word is resounding in my spirit and also confirms all the moves and shifts that the Holy Spirit has brought into my faith walk lately... Glory to God!!!   Oh what a wonderful God we serve!

Thank you all for sharing!

Date Posted: 05/15/2009 at 3:11pm

Prema Laban wrote:
Quote:
Ron, I can bear witness to the cleansing: it is deeper than anything I have ever experienced. Every day I am aghast at how much needs to be repented for: this is a moment by moment walk with His Spirit and He is searching the deepest intents and motives of our heart individually and corporately and I can sense a divine set-up in every experience I have through the day: there is a watching, a waiting to see my response, to decipher what governs me IN THE MOMENT and as I talk with others I am connected to, I have the same sense of close scrutiny of how we exercise our judgement in even the most mundane of activities.

And I do feel there is a call to co-operate with the process, not hide, justify, defend or resist it: there is no guilt or condemnation that accompanies the awareness of what is being uncovered, just an overwhelming "woe is me for I am unclean and I come from a people of unclean lips". This cleansing is accompanied by a deep drawing aside to consider Him who is becoming REAL to us in a dimension we have never experienced before.

Amen on the seriousness of the time of cleansing and on the need to cooperate with it rather than justify, defend or resist. I strongly suspect that we have only just barely entered this season of cleansing and repentance. The GLORIOUS GRACE empowerment to become mature sons is not far ahead after cleansing of the heart and soul.

Ron

Date Posted: 05/15/2009 at 4:59pm

God is now exposing and cleansing us from all that is within us that would hinder the full reality of receiving this fresh new move of God. Some might call it an end-time move and it is an end to a lot of things. However, it seems to me more like a beginning-time move. The beginning of the fullness of kingdom coming forth on earth as it is in heaven.
  • First in purified holy sons,
  • Then in groups and communities around them,
  • Then after the dark season of land-clearing judgments in the world have done their work,
  • Spreading to the cities and areas around the groups or communities and finally out to all the land.
Many sons (again not gender specific) are being called to cooperate with complete cleansing of self and laying aside every weight to ascend the hill of the Lord with clean hands and a pure heart. Look up in the face of glory and expect to receive the glorious grace empowerment to fulfill your destiny as sons of the kingdom for such a time as this. It is time to repent even for the good Christian, but not totally pure and holy, lives we have lived and receive the fresh work of God. As glorious grace infusion begins, receive one another and seek to gather with others as the Spirit draws and leads.

In my heart, I believe this is the big one. I don’t know the timing or the duration, but I know the time is now to be cleansed and to be greatly encouraged. The joy of the Lord is our strength, and His grace empowerment is the supernatural substance of the kingdom of heaven now and forever. Amen.

Date Posted: 05/17/2009 at 6:10am

Thanks to all of you precious scattered sons of God (not gender specific) who have received this word and especailly all who have comented on this thread.

God’s holy sons are now sprinkled across the world where, for the most part, they abide in anonymity. They are humble people, broken and empty of self-concern, people who will NOT merchandise the grace gifts and will not be entrapped by fleshly desires. The empowerment of grace and wisdom will flow as radiant glory into these sons even while they writhe in painful brokenness in their prayer closets before the Lord, not from their own pain but on behalf of a world gone mad. At the same time that the awesome infusion of brilliant, glorious grace is pouring into the chosen sons, deep darkness is upon the world among the ungodly. An infusion of powerful, glorious grace will supercharge His chosen people empowering them to minister to those who will come to them.
Isa 60:1-2: Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
Rarely do I quote a portion of another’s writing. However, as I was considering this vision I happened to read the following written by Cleve Sharp in his book http://clevesharp.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://clevesharp.com/ - written in 2002:
“God is reforming the form in this millennium. He is reshaping the body, (The Church). His determined purpose is to breathe on the multiplied “corporate man” throughout the earth, energizing and miraculously empowering it. Where there is a group of people that will come together relationally, and by love, covenant to work together in unity, the breath of God will come suddenly upon them and there will be a supernatural demonstration of His Sovereignty sweeping millions into the kingdom in a moment.”
Much love and blessings,
Ron

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 11:05am

This thread...this post this word...has been ringing in me since I read it...what I been hearing, has been a reminder of the grace that has saved me, and how grace is unmerrited favor (not earned) Yet given to the humble...and how his grace humbles us? like so many things I didnt deserve or earned yet he gave...A mighty outpouring of his grace! I really thank God for his grace and mercy! it really is an unfusion, a deposit we recieve through faith! Amazing grace is still the sweet sound! this is the sound of salvation...saving grace! A big Amen! If I know nothing else I do know this sound! Its by His grace Im saved! And I see how God lays the foundation...He speaks of his grace...and also truth...how his grace and truth kiss! like when we r ready to see the truth of our condition...we need grace...makes me feel more thankfull for Christ...the blood of Jesus that was shed for us! pray for us all to recieve this grace! we all need it and its there we do need to be open to recieve it!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Print Page | Close Window