Print Page | Close Window

LIVING THIS MOMENT IN THE KINGDOM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27632
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:56am

Topic: LIVING THIS MOMENT IN THE KINGDOM

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LIVING THIS MOMENT IN THE KINGDOM
Date Posted: 05/28/2009 at 8:37am

Living This Moment in the Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin
Is there a potential life available that is of greater significance and value than what most of us have experienced to this point? Is there a walk of holiness and purity that opens us up to greater reality of supernatural substance from heaven flowing into and through us to transform us and the world around us? Is it really possible to become in the world as Christ is in the world and do the works Jesus did and even greater works? Can we truly experience the kingdom of God and the will of God on earth as it is in heaven?
1 John 4:17: …. as He is, so are we in this world.
John 14:12: "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”
2 Cor 13:5: Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?; unless indeed you are disqualified.
Phil 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
It is my belief that this is exactly where we are. Yes, we can experience a life of greater kingdom reality and significance!
Have we possibly been severely short-changed and cheated out of kingdom reality through our own choices based on lies and trickery of an enemy? Has an enemy infiltrated our ranks and programmed us to his ways, causing us to believe lies and half-truths and miss much of the promised kingdom reality now in this life? (Col 2:18-23)
God is in the process of cleansing us from the implanted deceit that has robbed us of kingdom reality. The coming destruction of the pride and loftiness of man is a part of the process of clearing the land for the pure-hearted, holy sons of God to shine forth into the world bringing transformation from darkness to the light of the kingdom of heaven on earth.
God is Spirit, and His kingdom is the spiritual kingdom that rules over all natural existence.
The natural mind apart from the Holy Spirit cannot perceive or understand a spiritual kingdom. To the natural mind time is a straight line that moves steadily forward at a constant rate, and life is seen as a walk on that line from a point of birth or conception to the point of death. The moments of natural life appear to the natural mind to tick by ever moving toward death, the end of natural life.
Without getting into a discussion of science, philosophy, time, energy, and matter, let us understand that the limitations and concepts of the natural realm are not true in the spiritual realm. And let us solidly affirm that the Spirit is first and that all natural existence comes forth from God who is Spirit and is above ALL creation and gives life to all that lives and moves in creation.
It is the Spirit who gives substance, form, shape, color, sound, and life to creation. There is not one created thing in all the natural and celestial existence that did not have its origin in the mind of God and came forth as it emanated from the unseen Spirit into visible creation. There is nothing in all creation that is not governed by the universal laws emanating from the eternal mind of God. All of the universal laws of God are subject to God at all times and in all ways. At any moment God can override His own spiritual universal or natural laws. (For more on universal laws, see Chapter 24 of http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - “Overcoming Life On A Small Planet” )
If God were whimsical or fickle all creation would be unstable, and mankind would have no foundation on which to stand – no order on which he could depend. There could be no dependable science or mathematical understanding from which to engineer or design anything. All order of life as we know it is based upon the covenant of God with man. God who cannot lie has given man His word promising what He will and will not do. The word of God is established forever unchangeable and irrevocable.
Great blessings and curses are promised by the words of God. These blessings and curses affect our lives according to the choices we make. From what God has said, we can know the consequences of our choices whether good or bad. Before we choose an action, it is wise to consider that we also automatically choose the consequences of that action as well, whether they be good or bad.
Choosing To Walk in the Spirit
Human beings are created on earth with the potential to function and experience both the spiritual realm and the earthly or natural realm. Moment by moment redeemed human beings have the potential in Christ to choose to walk above the confinements and limitations of natural life. It is possible through Christ Jesus to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit in intimate communion and cooperation with God.
We, the redeemed people of God, have the potential to abide in Christ and provide a place for Christ to abide in us. This is a supernatural spiritual reality of life beyond all natural life and time – a life in which all things are possible – a life of overcoming the works of the flesh and the devil – a life beyond the significance of anything we have imagined – a life of the fruit of the Spirit – abundant life in which we can choose every moment to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. The kingdom potential is that of living this moment as pure holy sons of God in the Spirit – living in the kingdom of God that will never end. This is the power of an endless life (Heb 7:16).
The kingdom of God lifestyle is not just a hope of the future, and it is not a one-time event in our lives. The kingdom of God lifestyle must be lived in the now moment. Moment by moment we can choose to walk in the Spirit and experience the abundant life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Spirit. We can walk in the supernatural as easily as Christ Jesus did in His body on earth as we literally become the collective Body of Christ carrying out the works of Christ on earth. The frustration of the flesh hindering us from carrying out the godly desires of our hearts is over as we choose to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:16-18: I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under that law.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22-25: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Glory to God in the highest! – The KING has come to abide in His temple.
1 Cor 3:16: Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
Saints we have to get this. God is SPIRIT. God is not man. Christ Jesus, the Son of God, was with God in the beginning as SPIRIT and not man. All creation was through Christ Jesus who was and is before all things – the preeminent One above all things in heaven and earth.
John 1:2-3: He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Col 1:15-17: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Col 1:19: For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell.
The Spirit Christ became a man as the Holy Spirit came upon a virgin, and the power of the Highest overshadowed her, and the Holy One called the Son of God was born (Luke 1:35). Thus the SPIRIT Christ became a man in whom the fullness of the God Head dwells bodily.
Col 2:9-10: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Though still seated in His body at the right hand of the Father, the SPIRIT Christ Jesus with the fullness of the Godhead now also abides on earth in His holy temple – His Body becoming His purified Bride for which, He will bodily return to receive in great glory and rejoicing beyond all celebrations on earth.
2 Cor 13:5: Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?; unless indeed you are disqualified.
In this marvelous season of Bride preparation, Spirit Christ within His purified holy sons is completing the work of the cross, as His resurrection life flows to overcome all the works of the flesh and the devil and establish His kingdom righteousness upon the earth.
His bodily return is not to defeat the devil and destroy the works of the devil. That work was done at the cross and is being completed now by Spirit Christ abiding in His holy people bringing forth the life of the resurrection, transforming lives and thus redeeming what was lost by the first Adam. Jesus’ bodily return is to be joined with His purified Bride and reign with us in the earth made new in the full expression of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
There is no hope for the people and the nations that deny God and all His marvelous provisions. Those who will not humble themselves to receive the King and His abundant life have no part in the glorious New Jerusalem lifestyle (Rev 21).
Rev 21:27: But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
The nations that deny God and turn from His ways will be overtaken and destroyed. God will not continue the supernatural shield of protection and supernatural strength to a nation that rejects and denies Him as their God. When the hedge of protection is lifted, natural defenses are ineffective. The result is the destruction of evil empires making room for the establishment of the kingdom of God and the New Jerusalem lifestyle ruling and reigning on earth as it is in heaven.
2 Chr 7:13-14: "When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Josh 24:15: "And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 05/28/2009 at 9:43am

Bless the Lord! Thank You for Your Word!

Date Posted: 05/28/2009 at 10:04pm

Understanding of such can not be attained by man's wisdom, nor through reading or studying.

Pray and ask God to reveal and teach us is the best appoach. 

I have learnt so much of eternal and heavenly things in my sleep and napping time...:) When my mind stopped running...:)

"Child time" is so good! He will freely give us all things. Indeed! 

Posted By: Ann Babber
Date Posted: 05/29/2009 at 4:20am

John 4:23-24. But the hour cometh , and now is , when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth. Romans 15: 5-7. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus. That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

Date Posted: 05/29/2009 at 4:30am

Amen, Bojo and Ann, Even the written word is of no value unless our heart is open and we sincerely pray and ask God to change us. It is vital to seek the Spirit or the word is useless and can even help one to become increasingly judgmental and spiritually prideful. I once new a person who would spent hours upon her bed in the Bible and in "prayer" and just continued to get meaner and more confused. That is why the first chapter in the Kingdom Growth Guides leads one to humble themselves and open themselves to the Spirit for change.

HEARING BY THE SPIRIT (#001)

Is it possible that after all this time we are beginning to realize that we have not been preaching the same gospel that Jesus preached?

Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom. Some of the smartest men in history have diligently studied and searched the Scripture in minute detail yet could not hear the gospel of the kingdom.

Jesus preached and taught profound deep, hidden mysteries of the kingdom of God that cannot be discovered by human intellect. They are spiritual truths that can only be transmitted by the Holy Spirit and must be received in the spiritual ears of man. These spiritual truths imparted into the heart of man become keys to unlocking the supernatural reality of the kingdom of God that can enable man to live now on earth in heavenly order and power.

The wisdom from heaven that Jesus imparted to His disciples is higher and greater than the earthly wisdom of man. It cannot be discovered by the intellect of man. Only the spiritually mature who truly love God are given ears to hear the mysteries of the kingdom that Jesus preached.

For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God…..1 Cor 1:21

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Cor 1:25

However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written: ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
’ But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:6-10

Jesus spoke in parables of figurative symbolic language that appeared, to those who did not have a spiritual ear as only simple stories. The deeper kingdom meanings have been misinterpreted by generations of theologians who could only ascribe meaning according to the limited light of the time. But for those who could hear, Jesus’ figurative language imparted treasures of wisdom of God’s kingdom principles and values for life.

Matthew 13:10-17: And the disciples came to Him and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”

He answered and said to them,
“Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing, you will see and not perceive; for the heart of this people has grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their heart and turn so that I should heal them.’

But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.”

Jesus made it clear that some were given an ear to hear the mysteries and others were not. They couldn't hear because their hearts had grown dull. Spiritual eyes and ears must be open to hear the mysteries. Without hearing, no amount of study can unlock the mysteries of the kingdom. These things must be received by impartation through intimate relationship with God through the Holy Spirit.

Are our spiritual eyes and ears opening?

Only in the past century has a portion of the religious church returned to the practice of seeking to hear God directly. For many centuries the general view was that the only way to hear God was through reading the Bible. There has been a long season of dull hearts, hard-of-hearing ears and closed eyes. The marvelous power and flow of God’s Spirit, which had been birthed at Pentecost was lost to dulled hearts. Religion replaced a living relationship with God.

The backbone of the religious church for centuries has been studying about God in the Bible. Theology (the study of God) is an intellectual exercise that cannot discover the hidden mysteries of the kingdom that Jesus imparted to His disciples. The supernatural power and heavenly wisdom of God is not obtained through intellectual study. The Bible is a spiritual book that becomes alive only by the Holy Spirit. Intellectual knowledge of the Bible can only produce opinions that are determined in the minds of men. The many different opinions of men in the religious church created schools of thought that divided people into many thousands of powerless denominations.

The backbone of the relational church is intimately relating to God and hearing Him by the Spirit. The objective of assembling in groups in His presence is not to learn about God but to know Him and intimately relate to Him. The purpose of assembling in groups is to experience intimate relationship with God and with one another. Our gathering is to be a living experience with the life-giving Spirit of Christ in the Holy Spirit imparting life and wisdom. A corporate gathering is also an experience of expressing our love for God in sincere praise and worship.

The kingdom-age church is returning to the reality of hearing and following the voice of God. Jesus instructed us to hear Him through the Holy Spirit. The disciples saw and heard God and listened to Him above the words of men.

John 10:27: “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them and they follow Me.”

Acts 4: 19-20: But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have
seen and heard.”

John 16: 12-14:
“I (Jesus) still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.”

John 16: 25:
“These things I (Jesus)
have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.”

What hinders our hearing the voice of God? What prevents our receiving the revelation of the deep, hidden mysteries of the kingdom?

The first century disciples heard and walked in miracle-working power. Why can't we?

The short answer is that we do not have ears to hear.
But why?

Here is a big clue for us.

The disciples that walked with Jesus heard but didn’t really hear until after the Holy Spirit came and filled them. After Pentecost the things they previously heard began to make sense and they walked in the beginning of the kingdom of God lifestyle. Jesus did not speak or demonstrate the miracles of the kingdom of God until after the Holy Spirit came upon Him and remained.

Hearing from God involves the Holy Spirit.

Hearing the deep hidden mysteries involves having ears to hear the word of the kingdom. Many who are involved with the Holy Spirit may hear God; yet, may not have ears to hear the deeper mysteries of the word of the kingdom. We cannot by effort attain ears to hear but we can meet the qualifications and get into position to receive ears to hear. In 1 Corinthians 2:6-10 that we have already looked at, two major keys are pointed out to hearing the deep, hidden wisdom:

Spiritual maturity and loving God

Spiritual maturity has to do with the experience of walking in the Spirit.
It is not necessarily a chronological matter. The process is to be filled with the Spirit and emptied of self. It involves looking to the Spirit for guidance and not to our own understanding. This will be a big change for most Christians and can be very difficult for the theologically-trained mindset. Our first tendency may be to quickly turn to our past methods of employing our minds to search our stored knowledge and the Scripture to figure out what to do and to discern truth. Asking and then waiting for God to speak to us by His Spirit will require some retraining of ourselves. Maturity comes from the exercise of walking in the Spirit’s governance and not our own. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age (mature), that is, those who by reason of use have their (spiritual) senses exercised to discern both good and evil, (Heb 5:14).

Loving God involves laying down our lives and truly loving Him with our whole hearts.

Mark 12:29:
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.”

Only the pure heart can truly hear the hidden mysteries. The desire to have a pure heart is not the same thing as having it. The intent of the heart is not enough. It is from the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks and our conversation of life emanates. If our hearts are filled with love by the Spirit we have a pure heart

Do we really love Him? Is there anything in our lives that we love as much as, or more than, we love God? What really abides in our hearts? What fills our thought life? What desires truly are deep in our hearts? What really is important to us? Where do we really get our delight? Do we really delight and abide in the Lord? Or do we just say we do? Do we hope we love God more than anything, and hope we delight in Him, and hope we abide in Him? Mature love knows that nothing else comes close to God. There is no very close second to the love for God in the spiritually mature.

The price we must pay to hear the deep, hidden mysteries of God’s kingdom wisdom is a
willingness to lay aside everything in our lives that is important to us, to figuratively sell all that we have to buy that “perfect pearl”, that “field of hidden treasure”. We must be willing to lose our lives to find the true life in God.

Matthew 13:44-46: Again the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

Again the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls who when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had
and bought it.

Luke 14:33: (And Jesus said),
“So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.”

Matthew 16:24-25: Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.”

Mark 10:29-30:
“Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands and, with persecutions and in the age to come, eternal life.

Let us purpose in our hearts this moment to release to God everything that is precious to us. Let Him have our wives, our husbands, our children, our ministry, our business, our hobbies, our health, our reputation, our need for acceptance of men, our religious convictions, our pet doctrines, all traditions, our secret desires, our very lives, anything in which we delight. Can we trust Him with these things? If we truly believe that He loves us and what He will do is best for us, we can release all to Him without reservation, to do with as He pleases.

If you are willing, or if you are willing to be made willing to release all that is in your hand, head, and heart, so that you may hear mysteries of the kingdom, pray the following prayer from your heart. Fill in the blank with those special things you need to release. It is important for you to sign and date the prayer agreement. Entering into and signing the prayer agreement serves as a spiritual stake of commitment set in time. The signer is not seeking to hear a word from the author or even just to receive revelation from this work, but is specifically seeking to hear deep mysteries from God that will greatly impact and empower his or her life.

Only as God’s ultimate wisdom permeates our hearts can we know real peace and fulfillment. And only as we give our all to God - all we have, all we are, and all we care about, will we be in position to be given ears to hear the deep hidden mysteries of the kingdom of God.

Matthew 13:9: He who has ears to hear let him hear!

PRAYER AGREEMENT

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I repent and turn from all that is in my heart before You.

Now by an act of my will, I release to You all that is precious in my life. I specifically release to you my business, my family, my ambitions, my possessions, my __________ __________________, _____________________, and my ______________________ .

God, I am one who truly loves You. Jesus, You are my Lord. I esteem You above all else. Nothing or no one else is my Lord.

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I bind all the works of darkness, blindness, deception, delusion, man’s traditions, and religion that are affecting my life. I loose the Spirit of revelation in my heart.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I choose to open my spirit to receive that which was previously hidden, to receive Your wisdom. Grant to me the mind of Christ. Holy Spirit come in power, speak into my heart hidden mysteries of the wisdom of God. Fill my heart with the light and life of God. Give me ears to hear in my heart. In Jesus’ name, Amen

Prayed on this date

Signed ___________________________

Keep on Pursuing Love,
It Will Never Fail,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - http://archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Date Posted: 05/29/2009 at 5:19pm

Thanks, Danny and Bojo,

Now I get it. The fleeting viewpoint means trivial or of little significance. Yes, there are much greater things to deal with. Thanks to both of you for your participation. You are a faithful blessing and encouragement to me and to all who read these forums.

Ron

Date Posted: 05/29/2009 at 7:04pm

Choosing To Walk in the Spirit
Human beings are created on earth with the potential to function and experience both the spiritual realm and the earthly or natural realm. Moment by moment redeemed human beings have the potential in Christ to choose to walk above the confinements and limitations of natural life. It is possible through Christ Jesus to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit in intimate communion and cooperation with God.
We, the redeemed people of God, have the potential to abide in Christ and provide a place for Christ to abide in us. This is a supernatural spiritual reality of life beyond all natural life and time – a life in which all things are possible – a life of overcoming the works of the flesh and the devil – a life beyond the significance of anything we have imagined – a life of the fruit of the Spirit – abundant life in which we can choose every moment to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. The kingdom potential is that of living this moment as pure holy sons of God in the Spirit – living in the kingdom of God that will never end. This is the power of an endless life (Heb 7:16).
The kingdom of God lifestyle is not just a hope of the future, and it is not a one-time event in our lives. The kingdom of God lifestyle must be lived in the now moment. Moment by moment we can choose to walk in the Spirit and experience the abundant life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Spirit. We can walk in the supernatural as easily as Christ Jesus did in His body on earth as we literally become the collective Body of Christ carrying out the works of Christ on earth. The frustration of the flesh hindering us from carrying out the godly desires of our hearts is over as we choose to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:16-18: I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under that law.
Gal 5:22-25: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Glory to God in the highest! – The KING has come to abide in His temple.
1 Cor 3:16: Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
Saints we have to get this. God is SPIRIT. God is not a man. Christ Jesus, the Son of God, was with God in the beginning as SPIRIT and not as a man. All creation was through Christ Jesus who was and is before all things – the preeminent One above all things in heaven and earth.
John 1:2-3: He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Col 1:15-17: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Col 1:19: For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell.
The Spirit Christ became a man as the Holy Spirit came upon a virgin, and the power of the Highest overshadowed her, and the Holy One called the Son of God was born (Luke 1:35). Thus the SPIRIT Christ became a man in whom the fullness of the God Head dwells bodily.
Col 2:9-10: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Though still seated in His body at the right hand of the Father, the SPIRIT Christ Jesus with the fullness of the Godhead now also abides on earth in His holy temple – His Body becoming His purified Bride for which, He will bodily return to receive in great glory and rejoicing beyond all celebrations on earth.
Ron

Date Posted: 05/29/2009 at 8:44pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

And this life has less to do with gifts we possess and enjoy, nor with how much knowledge we have of the scripture, even these are very important means to an end.
Now the end is eternal life in the Son. "Abide in me" is a life flows freely in the order of the Spirit. Not in the idolization of gifts or so-called spiritual knowledge. These seperate us from the source of Life. Pride comes from knowledge without life, which is false wisdom. Life in God always roots and grows in humility and truth (kingdom reality).
A hugh distinction need to be made is that Spiritual Reality does not necessarily always equate Kingdom Reality, not to mention Natural Reality.
Heaven and Earth will pass away. It does mean every power (name) will be shaken. Everything will be judged, expecially words or deeds in His Name.  
Indeed, fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
I deeply appreciate the hard labor and deep wisdom, tried patience and undefiled love offered to us young ones by the leadership here. All of us need to lend some heart support to them in this trying time, a time of the stirring of waters in the heart of man's desire and the scorging of foundations in the spirit of man's confidence.  Everything that can be shaken will be shaken. So be it!
Ron and Kathy, I here openly pay my tribute and honor to you guys...I believe there are many more who labor with you in the Lord concerning this forum. I thank them as well in the presence of our Father.
Cheer on! Mighty man and woman of God...Rise up in Him and give no room to man's flesh and the devil in such a time of abundance. Indeed the floodgates of heaven is open and the deep is gushing out, if we believe...

Date Posted: 05/31/2009 at 6:18am

Thank you Sun for you kind words of appreciation and honor. Indeed there are many who labor and are the OH forums. These forums are nothing without the faithful people of God sharing what God has put into their hearts and networking together. Many have come from time to time to lead people off to some other venue more under their control. All who have passed by here over the past years have been blessed or at least challenged to more completely or more perfectly seek the real kingdom of God with their whole hearts and lives. The true King, Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus.

Thanks to all who have so given and received in and of their lives into others through this meeting place and in the many places in the natural and in cyber space where the children of God gather and where they often rub shoulders with those who are seeking a better way of life.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Date Posted: 05/31/2009 at 10:18pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Thanks to all who have so given and received in and of their lives into others through this meeting place and in the many places in the natural and in cyber space where the children of God gather and where they often rub shoulders with those who are seeking a better way of life.

Yes, thank you and thank you!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/01/2009 at 7:40am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

yes yes yes..thank You Jesus and His beautiful many membered body from all over!

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window